Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Immortal Danger 1/6 LTQ

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar

Immortal Danger 1/6 LTQ

DECORATIONS You can build both decorations on step 1. Tap your decorations to complete build once you reach the step, especially seeing as you can buy the decorations mulitple times. Take a screenshot of where you place them if you normally have trouble finding your decorations.

VOYAGES Remember, the voyage completes when the ship docks, as in stops moving. To avoid prematurely tapping it, note the time you send your ship out. If it has completed and it's slow to dock just exit and enter game. Completing the voyage prior to step and then tapping treasure box is not completing a voyage.

If you send a ship on voyage prior to reaching that step please remember that it must return for when you do reach that step so LEAVE ADEQUATE TIME.

Step 1/6
    Complete 2 short voyages
    Tap Maria’s house 3 times
    Get 5,000 pearls

REWARD 100 pearls 2,500 coins

Step 2/6
    Complete 5 ruby spins
    Expand once

REWARD 5 sapphires 3,500 coins

Step 3/6
    Get Grey Wolf (Decoration) 29 rubies 15% bonus 5 hrs
    Defeat 3 pirates (friends will count)
    Get a cannon

REWARD 2 emeralds 4,500 coins

Step 4/6
    Tap blacksmith 3 times
    Tap dolphins 15 dolphins
    Find 5 rubies from mermaids

REWARD 100 pearls 5,500 coins

Step 5/6
    Get Knitter (decoration) 19 rubies 6 hrs
    Craft an 18 attack Cannon 95,000 coins 15 rubies

REWARD 5 sapphires 6,500 coins

Step 6/6
    Defeat 3 pirates
    Complete 3 medium voyages

REWARD SHIP – Viking Longboat, can add 3 equipment
    upgrades with pearls - 150, 250, 400, 550, 700, 900, 1200, 1,500, 1,500 per tap per tier
    attack 213 shield 218 (max tier)
    Voyage costs at max tier - short/medium/long 751,621/1,352,917/3,607,777
    voyages are 4/7/20 (shorter than the usual times)
    Yield from voyages is pearls and sapphires. Average from short voyage is 12,000 + pearls
    Last edited by darkangel; 06-30-13 at 05:37 PM.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Intrepid Explorer
    Woooooooo I got this quest today. Still not got Eric - been told got to wait for next week now. I wonder if it will be the same as others had or will have been tweaked?

Quote Originally Posted by Cool23 View Post
    Woooooooo I got this quest today. Still not got Eric - been told got to wait for next week now. I wonder if it will be the same as others had or will have been tweaked?
    I doubt it

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 4184
Size:  78.9 KB

Thanks DA, for posting the spoilers so fast. Now wondering if I should do the quest. It does cost a lot of rubies, but ships are my weakness.

Angelic Member
    I am surprised and bummed. No quest today. I think it's the first time I ever didn't get a Moday or Thursday quest. I am behind schedule on Thursdays usually,but I think I've always gotten something.
    Last edited by Hayden09; 06-27-13 at 02:00 AM.

Intrepid Explorer
    Thanks DA. At least ships don't need land!

Well well well no quest again...... Cute looking boat though....
    GC id: _aash_

FB email: ashr14610@gmail.com
    Guild officer in :German Masters😎

What does the ship bring back on voyages?

Zookeeper
    Hayden and Ash, ditto for me too. Maybe I should just avoid the forum on Thursdays since I never seem to get these quests anymore and it just depresses me to see them. I personally would LOVE a Viking Longboat, seeing as it's my heritage (Scandinavian ancestry). Totally bummed.

Intrepid Explorer
    Tuppenceworth, Hayden and Ash- feeling sad for you guys. I know how horrible it was last week when I didn't get quest. I still don't understand why PG need to release to some and not others.

63 rubies, not counting all the mermaid spins. I'm out.
    Last edited by Killet; 06-27-13 at 04:38 AM.

Angelic Member
    I've missed because of always having been behind schedule, so I have missed a lot somehow, but I always got a quest on Thursday...last week was white whale! Missing the ships always is hard. I felt confident they would eventually come in, just behind and off from everyone else. The one that was a complete miss was not getting the Parisian barge quest after finishing history 101. I realize there isn't really a chance of ever getting that one now. I am really surprised to get nothing! I even rebooted hoping that would triggor it! Do you think it's because I bought the Halloween decoration off the full page advertisement without entering the cove first? Anyway, is this something to submit a ticket for, or is it not something they can do anything about? Looking forward to the Monday and Thursday quests is the only excitement left at level 60. I assume its not a ticketable problem. I was confident they would, and I'm so glad they are fixing expanding for Erik for the people who missed, that was different and too important with unlocking the land. I wonder what causes no quest to come at all? I don't know anything about computer programming, etc. Is it some kind of glitch? Is it because I suddenly haven't been battling as much this past week? I always think maybe there is some actions or requirements within the game that affect if a quest comes in. Coincidently, it is the first week ever I did less in the cove ( except regular voyaging). Does anyone think that is a factor, that there is a criteria to be met other than level in order to triggor a quest?
    Last edited by Hayden09; 06-27-13 at 04:48 AM.

Too many rubies, as usual. Not for me.
    Greta 💃

Hello,
    The wolf looks like a pretty good deal (15% bonus). It also looks like I could buy 2 (or more). Does it make sense? I could use a faster coin build up. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 4184
Size:  78.9 KB
    Thank you DA! It is a beautifull ship...but i did not get this quest , but i got "storms are coming".....
    maria paz

I like the look of this ship but I don't think I need another ship.

I wish the ruby quest would go back to during the week. I enjoyed working on weekend coin quests, now I have nothing to do.

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Henrysword View Post
    Hello,
    The wolf looks like a pretty good deal (15% bonus). It also looks like I could buy 2 (or more). Does it make sense? I could use a faster coin build up. What do you think?
    When they had the mushroom bonus, I think it was (10%?) I definitely bought a few to increase coins.

Intrepid Explorer
    Hayden - it's all to do with the way PG set up the releases of the quest. In simple language - they ' test' how some quests change the balance in the game by releasing to some and not others. If you submit a ticket or a pm to one of the team they will send you a better explanation. It has nothing to do with how we play the game ( or so I was told) but a random selection. Hoping they fix the Eric release next week and that they release this latest quest too. I understand how some quests are linked to levels but once we are at the higher levels I wish we all got all the quests.

Angelic Member
    Thank you cool. I could understand being off schedule on quests, it is hard to get it when people don't get any at all. It is odd and hard to understand! I will be happy when you get Erik!!

Longtime Tapper illustrious ian's Avatar
    A nice looking boat - no doubt it'll bring back the old and useless pearls and sapphires. Sadly, I will not be doing this quest - I play 2 games and on both occasions I was stung for 99 rubies each for Eric. Mummy was in a room 20ft from me and payed just 49 rubies. Sorry PG - this is not attractive for me.

ii

So sad it is yet another ruby quest. Are all Thursday quests going to be ruby from now on?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuppenceworth View Post
    Hayden and Ash, ditto for me too. Maybe I should just avoid the forum on Thursdays since I never seem to get these quests anymore and it just depresses me to see them. I personally would LOVE a Viking Longboat, seeing as it's my heritage (Scandinavian ancestry). Totally bummed.
    I'm with you. I'm disappointed that I won't be adding this ship to my fleet.
    Light travels faster than sound, that's why some people appear bright before they speak.

I used to look forward to Thursdays for a new quest but recently they changed the ruby quests from Monday to Thursday. I like Thursday coin quests to work on over the weekend. I dont do ruby quests so I just log in and shake the game every now and then on the weekends

Quote Originally Posted by Tuppenceworth View Post
    100% Danish here! Go Vikings!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast