Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spirited Adventure LTQ (steps anyone?)

Spirited Adventure LTQ (steps anyone?)

Hi all, actually on my way out for the day with my family & father-in-law but this has just popped up. If anyone else has the steps could they post them please and will start them when I get back. Already have Beth on a journey and will fall in for getting back, many thanks.

I think this is ruby quest found deco 19 rubies and garlic merchant 39 rubies
    Game Center ID: madz1303
    Fashion Showdown: madz1303
    Episodes Referral Code: 2JXZ9L6VGF

Quote Originally Posted by kiza4 View Post
    Hi all, actually on my way out for the day with my family & father-in-law but this has just popped up. If anyone else has the steps could they post them please and will start them when I get back. Already have Beth on a journey and will fall in for getting back, many thanks.
    it is a ruby quest step 1 is send beth out any time and do 5 ruby spins just waiting for beth to get back.
    Last edited by redbullsoldier; 06-06-13 at 03:24 AM.
    strive for more dont settle for less

Zookeeper
    Yet another quest I have not got. Again.

Angelic Member
    I got fascinating rhythm today. Thrilled to get the harp maker! If anyone can post screenshots of decorations, house if any, and reward with this one I would greatly appreciate. I love to see the pics of the new things.

I won't be around today and I generally don't do ruby quest but I thought I would post so,e pictures and let someone else do an official spoiler thread. Possible ghost ship as reward????
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 4644
Size:  91.8 KB
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 4677
Size:  90.1 KB

Intrepid Explorer
    I am on Step 2/7.been on all morning and only one dolphins and that was two hours ago!!!Name:  image.jpg
Views: 4635
Size:  92.0 KB

Angelic Member
    Thank you for the screenshots!

Intrepid Explorer
    didnt get this one, instead I ended up with the quest that gave me the Flying Fish Fleet ship

Quote Originally Posted by mike3775 View Post
    didnt get this one, instead I ended up with the quest that gave me the Flying Fish Fleet ship
    go for the phinex this time lol
    strive for more dont settle for less

Angelic Member
    I love the Phoenix ship! I got that one late too but before today. Ship rewards are exciting. I think the Phoenix is more attractive.

Intrepid Explorer
    I dont mind getting quests, but I really wish I would get the quests most everyone else has. IMO everyone who has finished Paratoanan (which is the last game play quest really so far besides Atlantis) should be getting the same LTQ's all the time

Zookeeper
    I dont mind getting quests, but I really wish I would get the quests most everyone else has. IMO everyone who has finished Paratoanan (which is the last game play quest really so far besides Atlantis) should be getting the same LTQ's all the time
    +1

I always got LTQuest on time, Weekly Challenge.., and I got Atlantis too ...

I always update this game every time they ask, right away... Thank God, it never crash after update

And, ruby quest? I don't think I am in. I am not that rich
    Last edited by SalMom; 06-06-13 at 05:55 AM.
    "With every difficulty, there is an ease. Surely, with every difficulty, there is an ease."

I STUPIDLY did the five ruby searches and I never won ANY rubies. I won coins, coins, 10 pearls, coins and 10 pearls. I am beyond furious. That has made me wild!! The mermaids stole my rubies!!! My opinion of this game has taken a terrible turn in the last few days. I'm ready to quit. I'm so mad. I love this game and that what makes me more upset. Battle glitches. No fix. Switch to rings so can't get crown to craft. Coin based quests now released as ruby based quests to other players and now this. I'm done spending any money on this game. I bought the starter pack for Atlantis but that was the last for me. If its not a fair game and if it can't treat all players equally then I'm not spending another cent to support them.

I'm taking a break from the game and this forum. I'm just too pissed off. Could be the pain I'm in but I don't care. I'll find something else to do to entertain me while I recover. It won't be a pocket gems game! Heading over to Zynga. Words with Friends is less frustrating. I'll go feed my pets in Dream Pethouse.

Rant over.

Intrepid Explorer
    Been playing this quest all morning - only had three dolphins in Cove. Come back lovely creatures!

Angelic Member
    I read on a thread that when exit the game and come back it brings more dolphins. I haven't tried it to test but its worth a try.

Updated: lost more rubies than I expected to doing 5 ruby spins but later on doing coin spins, I won 12... So now I'm happy
    Last edited by Killet; 06-06-13 at 06:48 AM.

Owl Wizard
    I didn't get this quest either, but instead got the X Marked quest which I hadn't -- only it's now ruby based.

I know I'm not the only one in this position. Why are we not getting the quests when everyone else does? And,why are quests that we didn't get when they were released now ruby based? (Am I going to continue to be a week behind in the quests, and therefore start getting all coin based quests as ruby based ones?)
    Not doing X Marked for rubies. Hopefully PG will get this mess straightened out.

I started this quest early this morning & didn't pay close enough attention... Since it's Thursday I assumed it was a coin-based quest & immediately did 5 Kelp searches...only to discover it was ruby-based! Ouch! I'm now $1.5 billion coins & 3 rubies poorer, but it's my own dang fault. Argh!

Quote Originally Posted by LIMom View Post
    I didn't get this quest either, but instead got the X Marked quest which I hadn't -- only it's now ruby based.

I know I'm not the only one in this position. Why are we not getting the quests when everyone else does? And,why are quests that we didn't get when they were released now ruby based? (Am I going to continue to be a week behind in the quests, and therefore start getting all coin based quests as ruby based ones?)
    Not doing X Marked for rubies. Hopefully PG will get this mess straightened out.
    +1
    level 51 iPad2 - GameCenter ID: cscsalo

Quote Originally Posted by Tuppenceworth View Post
    Yet another quest I have not got. Again.
    me neither....
    although if it is a ruby quest... but then again, if the reward was a ship...
    got "wishing relic" instead... could not care less (see spoilers for reward vs costs)
    level 51 iPad2 - GameCenter ID: cscsalo

Intrepid Explorer
    Step three (I gave in and paid rubies to skip the dolphins - I know I am just toooooo impatient!!!)Name:  image.jpg
Views: 4390
Size:  87.7 KB

Angelic Member
    I did not get it either. We will probably get it later!

Zookeeper
    Thanks for posting the steps, Cool, if I ever get this!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast