Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 484

Thread: Black Ship Continues LTQ 1/7 spoilers

  1. #1
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,723

    Black Ship Continues LTQ 1/7 spoilers

    Black Ship Continues 1/7

    DECORATIONS You can build all decorations and the house on step 1. Tap your decorations to complete build once you reach the step, though you can only buy them once so should be fine even if you complete the build, it is better to be safe than sorry. Take a screenshot of where you place them if you normally have trouble finding your decorations.

    VOYAGES Remember, the voyage completes when the ship docks, as in stops moving. To avoid prematurely tapping it, note the time you send your ship out. If it has completed and it's slow to dock just exit and enter game. Completing the voyage prior to step and then tapping treasure box is not completing a voyage.

    If you send a ship on voyage prior to reaching that step please remember that it must return for when you do reach that step so LEAVE ADEQUATE TIME.


    Step 1/7
    Tap the Sugar Mill x3 times
    Search mermaid x4 times (any)
    Craft iron ore from cannons (any cannons)

    REWARD 2,000 coins

    Step 2/7
    Plant a Garden Patch (decoration) 25,800 coins 7 hrs
    Return in 5 hrs

    REWARD 3,000 coins

    Step 3/7
    Place butterfly kite (decoration) 31,570 coins 8 hrs
    Defeat players and win a crown
    Defeat 3 pirates

    REWARD 4,000 coins

    Step 4/7
    Get 4 rubies from mermaids
    Build a Butterfly House 65,790 coins 11 hrs

    REWARD 5,000 coins

    Step 5/7
    Tap 20 dolphins
    Complete a medium voyage with Beth Cruiser

    REWARD 6,000 coins

    Step 6/7
    Tap the Quarry twice
    Find a rope
    Tap 35 houses

    REWARD 1 Lepidoptera (look in currency) 7,000 coins

    Step 7/7
    Get totem home on medium voyage
    Defeat 2 pirates

    REWARD Butterfly Farm
    Last edited by darkangel; 06-04-13 at 07:47 PM.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  2. #2
    Intrepid Explorer ozkat2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    1,697
    Hiya, DA, where it states craft iron ore from cannons, can it be the lowest number of cannons, as it doesn't specify how much iron ore

    Ta muchly and have a goodie
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

    Mae West (original sex goddess)

  3. #3
    Angelic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,325
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Black Ship Continues 1/7

    DECORATIONS You can build all decorations and the house on step 1. Tap your decorations to complete build once you reach the step, though you can only buy them once so should be fine even if you complete the build, it is better to be safe than sorry. Take a screenshot of where you place them if you normally have trouble finding your decorations.


    VOYAGES Remember, the voyage completes when the ship docks, as in stops moving. To avoid prematurely tapping it, note the time you send your ship out. If it has completed and it's slow to dock just exit and enter game. Completing the voyage prior to step and then tapping treasure box is not completing a voyage.

    If you send a ship on voyage prior to reaching that step please remember that it must return for when you do reach that step so LEAVE ADEQUATE TIME.


    Step 1/7
    Tap the Sugar Mill x3 times
    Search mermaid x4 times (any)
    Craft iron ore from cannons (any cannons)

    REWARD 2,000 coins

    Step 2/7
    Plant a Garden Patch (decoration) 25,800 coins 7 hrs
    Return in 5 hrs

    REWARD 3,000 coins

    Step 3/7
    Place butterfly kite (decoration) 31,570 coins 8 hrs
    Defeat players and win a crown
    Defeat 3 pirates

    REWARD 4,000 coins

    STUCK ON THIS STEP, THERE HAS BEEN ENOUGH COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE CROWNS. THERE ARE THINGS IN LIFE THAT CAN'T BE FIXED. THIS CAN. LETS JUST WAIT TILL PG ARE BACK INTO WORK AND I WILL SPEAK TO THEM. A FAMILY MEMBER CAN GET CROWNS SO WILL GET REST OF SPOILERS OF THEM LATER.
    I have seen no recent crowns either. All of us with no early collection with be stuck on step 1 forever. Thanks PG

  4. #4
    Angelic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,325
    Quote Originally Posted by ozkat2 View Post
    Hiya, DA, where it states craft iron ore from cannons, can it be the lowest number of cannons, as it doesn't specify how much iron ore

    Ta muchly and have a goodie
    Yes, it all works!

  5. #5
    Stuck on the first step!
    I'm sooooo lucky to have craft all cannons into iron ore before I get this quest
    Is it a joke on us? Before this quest, we're urged to turn cannons into iron ore to complete another quest!

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    30
    Still no quest for me, hope i get it quick so i can start with it.

  7. #7
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,723
    Quote Originally Posted by ozkat2 View Post
    Hiya, DA, where it states craft iron ore from cannons, can it be the lowest number of cannons, as it doesn't specify how much iron ore

    Ta muchly and have a goodie
    Yep, the important factor is using cannons


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  8. #8
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,485
    No quest for me yet. Nothing in my decorations either. 😢

  9. #9
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    214
    Yep step 1 will take forever with late collection, and no crowns will scupper step 3 for me :-(

  10. #10
    Longtime Tapper redbullsoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    792

    Angry thanks DA for spoilers .

    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Yep, the important factor is using cannons
    used all my cannons n armor craftin crystal cannons no i of sailin to get more lol
    strive for more dont settle for less

  11. #11
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,899
    How do you craft iron ore from cannons? Is that supposed to be an option in the crafting shop? Because I have nothing using cannons in my crafting shop. I noticed my diamond cannon and shield crafting options are gone too.:/

  12. #12
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,485
    Just read this whole thread. I won't be able to complete this either as not enough cannons to craft ore( no I didn't use them up I just didn't have enough in the first place), sent all ships our continuously yesterday - no cannons, on top of that am only getting rewards from battles where there are three possible rewards ( and I always get the lowest value) and haven't won any stars apart from that first battle days. I can see a skip this for rubies button next to original quest list. Wondering how much that costs, would I still get ship and will the ship be worth it?

  13. #13
    Crazy Caretaker Crazy Tapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sunshine State, Oz
    Posts
    5,556
    Happened to notice a new house, Butterfly home. Started to build wont tap until needed, probably after step 3. If I ever get there, not seen a crown since the first battle and got over 2000.
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

  14. #14
    Zookeeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    885
    I beat 3 "friend" pirates for the daily challenge this morning and got crowns each time so hopefully it works okay now.

  15. #15
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,899
    Just read the other thread and found my answer. Going to lose some time expanding land and building armor smith. Hope it doesn't take forever to build.

  16. #16
    Angelic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    6,565
    I had the black ship quest but now didn't get this part. I never thought that would happen!

  17. #17
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,485
    Hayden09- ditto. My battling/ rewards issue still isn't sorted either.

  18. #18
    Sorority Superstar Jool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,378
    I guess I am screwed, I used all of my cannons and shields for ore already, why can't it count ore in the resources instead? The building options had 5 days left when the quest had like 11 so that was my sign that they are not related and the cannons/shields won't be needed for this chain... *sigh*

    There's no way I'm getting enough cannons or shields in 2 days to even do step 1 and there's no skip button either,

  19. #19
    Longtime Tapper Ash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    646
    I just collected 2 crowns from a weak friend from the list without the green tag, i was completing the daily challenge, but unfortunatly was not on the step 3 part. I doubt if il get any once i reach that step.
    GC id: _aash_

    FB email: ashr14610@gmail.com
    Guild officer in :German Masters😎

  20. #20
    Member Dawn G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Somewhere Over the Rainbow
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by Jool View Post
    I guess I am screwed, I used all of my cannons and shields for ore already, why can't it count ore in the resources instead? The building options had 5 days left when the quest had like 11 so that was my sign that they are not related and the cannons/shields won't be needed for this chain... *sigh*

    There's no way I'm getting enough cannons or shields in 2 days to even do step 1 and there's no skip button either,
    I did the same thing & thought "oh shoot" when I saw that step....then I realized I'm just gonna have to take some of the cannons off my ships & replace them as I get them later on. Hope you have enough cannons to do that or yourself!

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Jool View Post
    I guess I am screwed, I used all of my cannons and shields for ore already, why can't it count ore in the resources instead? The building options had 5 days left when the quest had like 11 so that was my sign that they are not related and the cannons/shields won't be needed for this chain... *sigh*

    There's no way I'm getting enough cannons or shields in 2 days to even do step 1 and there's no skip button either,
    Ditto!

  22. #22
    Sorority Superstar Jool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool23 View Post
    I can see a skip this for rubies button next to original quest list. Wondering how much that costs, would I still get ship and will the ship be worth it?
    Those step skips are 65 diamonds, but you should still get the ship.

  23. #23
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,723
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuppenceworth View Post
    I beat 3 "friend" pirates for the daily challenge this morning and got crowns each time so hopefully it works okay now.
    For those who managed to get crowns over the weekend it will work. I get blanks with my battles so will have to wait for PG to fix this.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  24. #24
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,723
    Quote Originally Posted by redbullsoldier View Post
    used all my cannons n armor craftin crystal cannons no i of sailin to get more lol
    I did post a warning in the spoilers in the first quest...not to use up all resources. Have you got any on your ships you can use?


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  25. #25
    Longtime Tapper
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Newcastle, Australia
    Posts
    422
    Tap Sugar Mills x 3 times........This step will take me nearly 24 hours unless I spend rubies.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •