Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 77

Thread: Lacking Muscles Quest

  1. #1
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,485

    Lacking Muscles Quest

    Just got this 2day quest. Only on stage 1 of 5 but already confused! What does ' chased down a ship on a short voyage' mean? Do I have to catch someone or go on a short journey? Thanks.

  2. #2
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool23 View Post
    Just got this 2day quest. Only on stage 1 of 5 but already confused! What does ' chased down a ship on a short voyage' mean? Do I have to catch someone or go on a short journey? Thanks.
    It means you have to complete a short voyage. Look in decorations/house/ships.

    Will post spoilers after I get some things done.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    11

    They mean just a short journey

    Short voyage

  4. #4
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,485
    Thank you. Much appreciated.

  5. #5
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,618
    Can build decoration/house/ship in advance. Do not tap the decorations until it is required in their designated step. Take a screen shot of where you place your decoration if you are one of those who struggle to find it after. If you do tap the house to complete it prior to the step requiring it. Do not worry it should count as you can only buy one house.

    VOYAGES When sending ships out please be careful which you send out, take note of the time so you do not keep tapping when it finishes and prematurely tap it. Remember that the step completes when the ship docks as in stops moving, not when you tap the ship so if you see it when it has finished the voyage but is still moving to get to its docking point, DO NOT TAP THE SHIP otherwise the step will be void. Nor will a voyage complete if you have completed it prior to step and just tap the treasure box.

    If you send a ship on voyage prior to reaching that step please remember that it must return for when you do reach that step so LEAVE ADEQUATE TIME.


    Step 1/5
    Buy some weights 9 rubies 10 hrs
    Complete a short voyage (any)

    REWARD 1 canvas 1,500 coins

    Step 2/5
    Complete 3 ruby searches
    Collect twice from the Baker
    Build the Strong Man Ship 43 rubies 12 hrs
    Upgrades with sapphires - 4, 5, 8, 10, 15, 20, 29, 40 45 per tap each tier
    Attack/shield 195, 3 equipment slots
    8 hour repair time, repair cost 1,005,928 at max tier.

    REWARD 250 pearl 2,000 coins

    Step 3/5
    Expand once
    Build a pull up bar 13 rubies 12 hrs

    REWARD 10 sapphires 2,500 coins

    Step 4/5
    Build Strong Kyle's Home 19 rubies 4 hrs (71 coins every 2 mins)
    Complete a short voyage with Strong Man Ship
    Upgrade Strong Man Ship (1 tier)

    REWARD 1 rope 3,000 coins

    Step 5/5
    Find 3 ropes
    Find 5,000,000 coins

    REWARD Merchant- Gym 2 hrs build time
    Upgrades with sapphires
    4, 6, 9, 10, 16
    65,920 coins every 4 hrs (max tier)
    Last edited by darkangel; 05-05-13 at 07:08 PM.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  6. #6
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    229
    Thanks for the spoilers DA. I bought the ship and deco needed for part 1 but that took all my rubies so I don't think I'll be able to do anymore. I can usually get ropes ok but probably wouldn't get enough for step 5 in time anyway.

  7. #7
    Thanks DA, as always. So we know the total cost is 90 rubies. Can anyone post pictures of the house/merchant? And what the Strong ship brings back from voyages when it returns? I'm not sure I'll do this one, but pretty pictures always sem to change my mind!

  8. #8
    Zookeeper Haly2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    970
    Any thoughts on the value of buying the strongman ship even if not doing the quest?

  9. #9
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Newfnewf View Post
    Thanks DA, as always. So we know the total cost is 90 rubies. Can anyone post pictures of the house/merchant? And what the Strong ship brings back from voyages when it returns? I'm not sure I'll do this one, but pretty pictures always sem to change my mind!
    Will do the merchant a bit later, the ship brings pearls, 7,995 from a 5 hr. Will let you know more when it gets back from a 24 hr trip.

    I didn't note all voyage costs this time. Too time consuming.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  10. #10
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Haly2003 View Post
    Any thoughts on the value of buying the strongman ship even if not doing the quest?
    Attacks/shield 195, 3 equipment slots


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  11. #11
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,618
    If no one posted spoilers, how would you decide to do the quests? Just wondering...


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    If no one posted spoilers, how would you decide to do the quests? Just wondering...
    If it's a theme I like, like the Earth Day one, I would do it without spoilers. The Strongman doesn't interest me as much, unless the graphics are really cool or if the total ruby cost isn't significant, that's where the spoilers really help me.

    I may end up getting the ship, and not continuing with the remainder of the quest.

  13. #13
    Longtime Tapper
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    410
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    If no one posted spoilers, how would you decide to do the quests? Just wondering...
    We start and Then stop in frustration when its to expensive. Or We do it and get mad over the prize
    BiteMyButt stay on The forum and let The free speech win.
    Anonnomus Cowards flee this place. You shall not win

  14. #14
    Intrepid Explorer ozkat2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    1,685
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    If no one posted spoilers, how would you decide to do the quests? Just wondering...
    Hiya....well, I suppose I'd toss a coin Especially for ruby ones.....one thing I always do is check to see what's in merchants, houses, decos, then sometimes base my decision on that. I usually do all the coin based quests for the thrill of the chase, as it were, even if the reward sux! But I will skip a quest if (gasp, shock, horror) real life gets in the way!

    But do I checkout the spoilers? Yeppers!

    Have a goodie

    PS: I have got the ship, even if is just for voyaging....good enough for me....won't do rest of quest, cause its a big bite from my ruby collection
    Last edited by ozkat2; 04-29-13 at 06:50 AM.
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

    Mae West (original sex goddess)

  15. #15
    Intrepid Explorer
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,485
    Thanks DA. Before i found the forum and spoilers then I just got fed up cos I started but often couldn't complete in time as not good at prioritising what I needed to do first. Also look at final rewards as completed some earlier ones and ended up with wasting rubies etc on rubbish! Eg that horrible horrible Beast of the North that I have had to hide in the middle of the woods!

  16. #16
    Intrepid Explorer 4Muscateers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,062
    I, too, just got the ship. It is under construction now. I started on the ruby line of quests, having completed Atlantis yesterday, so would like to spend my rubies frugally. But a ship is always welcome.

  17. #17
    Thank you DA for your spoiler . Definitely I am out for all these rubies . But I am wondering how come you know all these details if we just got the quest . Where are bringing all these detail from .. I can't do any quest now with coming back to your advice .
    Hans ��

  18. #18
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Cresent moon View Post
    Thank you DA for your spoiler . Definitely I am out for all these rubies . But I am wondering how come you know all these details if we just got the quest . Where are bringing all these detail from .. I can't do any quest now with coming back to your advice .
    Hans ��
    cough splutter.. (was having a drink). I did not get my quest today. Hope that is enough to satisfy your curiosity.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  19. #19
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by ozkat2 View Post
    Hiya....well, I suppose I'd toss a coin Especially for ruby ones.....one thing I always do is check to see what's in merchants, houses, decos, then sometimes base my decision on that. I usually do all the coin based quests for the thrill of the chase, as it were, even if the reward sux! But I will skip a quest if (gasp, shock, horror) real life gets in the way!

    But do I checkout the spoilers? Yeppers!

    Have a goodie

    PS: I have got the ship, even if is just for voyaging....good enough for me....won't do rest of quest, cause its a big bite from my ruby collection
    +1
    Can not agree anymore

  20. #20
    Longtime Tapper Killet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    780
    If I can get my hands on 20 more rubies I'd buy the ship if not for anything other then using it as fodder.
    A ship to battle with is always worth the cost.

  21. #21
    Angelic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,325

    Quote Originally Posted by Haly2003 View Post
    Any thoughts on the value of buying the strongman ship even if not doing the quest?
    I am only going as far as buying the ship. It is a cheap amount of rubies for a ship. Even if it does not bring equipment or resources, it will be good for fighting off pirates, and should be cheap for sending on voyages. And it probably will be good for at least one resource or equipment.

  22. #22
    Intrepid Explorer impy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    2,013
    Since the ship is in the ship list I am guessing we can get it while ignoring the quest altogether?
    Everything doesn't happen for a reason, but there is a reason for everything.

  23. #23
    Giraffic Explorer giraffe510's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Buckeye country, Ohio
    Posts
    9,509
    Quote Originally Posted by impy22 View Post
    Since the ship is in the ship list I am guessing we can get it while ignoring the quest altogether?
    Yes

  24. #24
    Zookeeper
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    885
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool23 View Post
    Thanks DA. Before i found the forum and spoilers then I just got fed up cos I started but often couldn't complete in time as not good at prioritising what I needed to do first. Also look at final rewards as completed some earlier ones and ended up with wasting rubies etc on rubbish! Eg that horrible horrible Beast of the North that I have had to hide in the middle of the woods!
    +1 absolutely!

  25. #25
    Intrepid Explorer impy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by giraffe510 View Post
    Yes
    Decisions Decisions
    Everything doesn't happen for a reason, but there is a reason for everything.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •