Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Earth Day Fiasco spoilers steps 1-6

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Ship voyage costs

TIER 1 ATTACK 70 SHIELD 66 short/medium/long 14,174/25,513/68,033 UPGRADES WITH 2X5

TIER 2 ATTACK 80 SHIELD 76 short/medium/long 21,487/38,694/103,183 UPGRADES WITH 3X5

TIER 3 ATTACK 91 SHIELD 87 short/medium/long 32,411/58,39/155,569 UPGRADES WITH 4X5

TIER 4 ATTACK 103 SHIELD 99 short/medium/long 48,516/87,508/233,353 UPGRADES WITH 5X5

TIER 5 ATTACK 116 SHIELD 112 short/medium/long 72,599/130,678/348,473 UPGRADES WITH 8X5

TIER 6 ATTACK 130 SHIELD 126 short/medium/long 107,991/194,383/518,353 UPGRADES WITH 10X5

TIER 7 ATTACK 145 SHIELD 141 short/medium/long 160,080/288,144/768,383 UPGRADES WITH 15X5

TIER 8 ATTACK 161 SHIELD 157 short/medium/long 236,563/425/1,135,498 UPGRADES WITH 20X5

TIER 9 ATTACK 178 SHIELD 174 short/medium/long 348,618/627,513/1,673,366 UPGRADES WITH 29X5

TIER 10 ATTACK 196 SHIELD 192 short/medium/long 512,469/922,44/2,459,847
    Last edited by darkangel; 04-25-13 at 11:05 AM.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Angelic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    If you fully close the app it and launch it again, it should come back straight away. Mine did for me for all 3 times. Or try to wait a few mins.
    For the Frigate fight, I will want to send the Frigate o. The medium voyage immediately & do not want to have to repair. So, if I start the fight with Chris & get the pirate into the red zone, then finish with Phillip, that counts as a Phillip win, correct? Or can Phillip win with 1 great shot? I will check on equipment & Phillip. If he holds one Golden Ruby Cannon, he should be able to one shot?

Angelic Member

Lightbulb

If you fully close the app it and launch it again, it should come back straight away. Mine did for me for all 3 times. Or try to wait a few mins.
    Is that 5X Rule accurate for doing a one shot on a pirate? For instance, the defense of this pirate is 47. Phillip has 169 Strength on Tier 10, plus I added 2 +100 Cannons. So the pirate is 235 when at X5, so one great shot with the +369 Frigate should be plenty?!?

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    For the Frigate fight, I will want to send the Frigate o. The medium voyage immediately & do not want to have to repair. So, if I start the fight with Chris & get the pirate into the red zone, then finish with Phillip, that counts as a Phillip win, correct? Or can Phillip win with 1 great shot? I will check on equipment & Phillip. If he holds one Golden Ruby Cannon, he should be able to one shot?
    My Phillip (max tier, one giant cannon) took out the pirate with one shot, no damage. Both John and Beth won their battles but both sustained damage.

ETA: But don't you want to wait another step to send Phillip on his voyage? There's a long build time in the next step to complete before Phillip can return.

ETA: But of course you were probably smarter than me and pre-built the lab
    Last edited by Dale; 04-22-13 at 08:01 PM.

Intrepid Explorer
    The ship

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1883
Size:  83.9 KB
    Oh angel. You made my decision sooo much harder now. I wasn't going to do this quest, but now I'm tempted after seeing the picture.
    I want it said of me by those who knew me best, that I always plucked a thistle and planted a flower where I thought a flower would grow.--Abraham Lincoln

Awesome reward! Too bad I am 65 rubies short to complete the quest. What a shame to not be able to participate.
    @PG: I'd be more than happy to give 100% of all coins collected this week (about $330m / a day) for the ship... Just saying

Angelic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Dale View Post
    My Phillip (max tier, one giant cannon) took out the pirate with one shot, no damage. Both John and Beth won their battles but both sustained damage.

ETA: But don't you want to wait another step to send Phillip on his voyage? There's a long build time in the next step to complete before Phillip can return.

Indeed, Lab & Net are built, but untapped!

Angelic Member

I will probably pound down the pirate with Chris so that Beth does not get damaged!

Zookeeper
    I will probably pound down the pirate with Chris so that Beth does not get damaged!
    That was the first time I've ever used Beth for battle - she has a very short repair time! But by all means, pound away with Chris

Angry I'm mad

I have defeated Sam with Philip and John but it is not acknowledging these defeats. Why?
    I refuse to spend 15 x 3 rubies to skip these when I have completed two and it won't acknowledge.

I have logged out and back in a few times and still nothing.

Help!

VOYAGES When sending ships out please be careful which you send out, take note of the time so you do not keep tapping when it finishes and prematurely tap it. Remember that the step completes when the ship docks as in stops moving, not when you tap the ship so if you tap it when it has finished the voyage but is still moving to get to its docking point DO NOT TAP THE SHIP otherwise the step will be void. Nor will a voyage complete if you have completed it prior to step and just tap the treasure box.

If you send a ship on voyage prior to reaching that step please remember that it must return for when you do reach that step so LEAVE ADEQUATE TIME.

Step 1/6
    Tap 8 dolphins
    Build Tree House 19 rubies 7 hrs (71 coins every 2 mins)

REWARD 100 pearls 2,500 coins

Step 2/6
    Complete short voyage with Beth
    4 ruby searches with mermaids

REWARD 5 sapphires 3,500 pearls

Step 3/6
    Defeat Sam Smog with Philip Frigate
    Defeat Sam Smog with John Merchantman
    Defeat Sam Smog with Beth Cruiser

Please note Sam Smog pirate appears at random spots attack/shield 47/47 Force close game and launch again and the pirate should appear each time. If not try it after waiting few mins each time.

REWARD 1 rope 4,500 coins

Step 4/6
    Chop 10 trees
    Tap 15 houses
    Find a Bonobo (decoration) 17 rubies 5 hrs

REWARD 1 coconut 5,500 coins

Step 5/6
    Tap Nickle Mine (once)
    Build the Earth Sciences Laboratory (merchant) 39 rubies 11 hrs (65,920 coins every 4 hrs)
    Collect from the Laboratory twice

REWARD 1 canvas 6,500 coins

Step 6/6
    Complete a medium voyage with Philip
    Set up oil nets (decoration, only need 1) 8 rubies 12 hrs

REWARD Ship..Earthen Cruiser attack 196 shield 192 (max tier) can add 3 equipment
    upgrades with sapphires
    2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 15, 20, 29, per tap each tier
    will post voyage costs in a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Krista View Post
    I have defeated Sam with Philip and John but it is not acknowledging these defeats. Why?
    I refuse to spend 15 x 3 rubies to skip these when I have completed two and it won't acknowledge.

I have logged out and back in a few times and still nothing.

Help!
    Just asking...are you sure you are battling with the right ships each time? Because if you just tap the arrow in the quest, it will take your top ship to battle with...you actually have to select Phil, John and Beth. And if you have done that, sorry, it's a glitch in your game...

I wish I had rubies

just need 3 points today to win that PREMIER LEAGUE TITLE... COME ON YOU REDS!!!!
    A Red Devils fan?

Angelic Member

That was the first time I've ever used Beth for battle - she has a very short repair time! But by all means, pound away with Chris
    I like the challenge of defeating Sam Smog with each ship, & with none of the ships incurring any damage. Beth is the trickiest, as you cannot add equipment!

Quote Originally Posted by Yamakawa12 View Post
    A Red Devils fan?
    Of course ...champions

Unless you got a weak Chris i doubt it will work.

Quote Originally Posted by krisb View Post
    Oh angel. You made my decision sooo much harder now. I wasn't going to do this quest, but now I'm tempted after seeing the picture.
    And here I thought the spoilers made it easier lol

I did not mention what you could build before hand this time seeing as you all had plenty of time to check before I posted spoilers. I guessed those that wanted to would have made a start.

9 hrs voyage 15,967 pearls
    5 hrs voyage 7,512 pearls 30 sapphires
    5 hrs voyage 7,421 pearls

Earth lab...

Views: 249
Size:  63.9 KB

The ship

Views: 1883
Size:  83.9 KB
    Beautiful... I wish I had started this quest now. Oh well.

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by giraffe510 View Post
    Just asking...are you sure you are battling with the right ships each time? Because if you just tap the arrow in the quest, it will take your top ship to battle with...you actually have to select Phil, John and Beth. And if you have done that, sorry, it's a glitch in your game...
    This.

I have done this so many times; used the default battleship instead of the one requested in the quest...

Zookeeper
    I did not mention what you could build before hand this time seeing as you all had plenty of time to check before I posted spoilers. I guessed those that wanted to would have made a start.
    I usually pre-build everything I can but this week RL has gotten in the way. And there's more than enough time to complete this quest without pre-building. I find when I'm scrambling to get things done it's better for me to do just one thing at a time - that way I don't end up with 3 labs and 4 bonobos (to go with my 2 fire pumps)

Accidentally sent Phillip on a 24 hour voyage. Oops :/

I usually pre-build everything I can but this week RL has gotten in the way. And there's more than enough time to complete this quest without pre-building. I find when I'm scrambling to get things done it's better for me to do just one thing at a time - that way I don't end up with 3 labs and 4 bonobos (to go with my 2 fire pumps)
    I only have one thing to say to you Dale...champions

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast