Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sugar Gliding Spoilers.... New LTQ

Quote Originally Posted by LIMom View Post
    Hi Ash!
    When I first glanced at the quest the "two" had popped out at me and I thought we needed two of the kids, but the kid is a Two Toed Sloth (the "two" being part of the pets name, not how many kids are needed.) We only need 1 kid.
    I guess they're trying to change it up some, as a 2nd kid had become standard in the resent quests, but this one is one of each.

Ohhhhh thanks alot for pointing this out to me LImom i thought we had to make 2 kids lol, thats takes a lil pressure of me as i was thinking i should have built 2 of those rooms n get both nannies to breed " silly me"!!! I guess i couldnt log in all day got to my head lol. Im fine now my game is working again. Seriously what would we do without our forum friends... Thanx again LI
    GC id: _aash_

FB email: ashr14610@gmail.com
    Guild officer in :German Masters😎

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Ohhhhh thanks alot for pointing this out to me LImom i thought we had to make 2 kids lol, thats takes a lil pressure of me as i was thinking i should have built 2 of those rooms n get both nannies to breed " silly me"!!! I guess i couldnt log in all day got to my head lol. Im fine now my game is working again. Seriously what would we do without our forum friends... Thanx again LI
    And what would I do without your gift, Ash. Just saw that you could open the app and send a mystery chest. Thanks, hopefully I can return one later.
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale View Post
    BTW I really miss Anndee on this forum ... I think of her every time there's a new quest ...
    I feel the same way, Dale...miss her good humor and encouragement SO MUCH!!! Happy tapping, friends!!!

Game Center ID: Horsewomyn

Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    And what would I do without your gift, Ash. Just saw that you could open the app and send a mystery chest. Thanks, hopefully I can return one later.
    Ur most welcme, im also recieving your gifts too i got mystery chest twice from you so thnx in return.

Owl Wizard
    Ur most welcme, im also recieving your gifts too i got mystery chest twice from you so thnx in return.
    Wow Kate and Ash! You must have run into some luck now that the gifting is working for you (and so glad it is!!) I almost never get the mystery chests.

Yes, we can gift each other, there's one other player who can receive gifts from me, don't know how many other gifts actually arrive. What I'm still seeing is that some players I gifted, must have send gifts that didn't arrive and most are not listed anymore. Still wondering why they disappeared or if the gifts will ever arrive. But I got a mystery chest!
    Various profiles and also comments in the abandoned parts of this forum still contain suspicious links. IMHO taking care of such links is an important part of an administrators or moderators job. I won't report them anymore, but be aware that those links aren't always posted by newbies. Be careful if you get PMs by those members.

Sorority Superstar BlackCatLady's Avatar
    Awww i was thinking abt Anndee n BCL today, havn't seen them on forum lately hope there fine..
    Hi, I'm here - will be back later, tea is burning!
    A cat leaves paw prints on your heart.

GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ
    Tribez & Castlez - 56bcia / BlackCatLady

Does anyone know if the cookie and three donuts count toward the 18 food requirement in step 4. I haven't gotten there yet, but trying to figure out how to make all the food items in time with only one bakery. Or are they hinting that we need to buy another kitchen?

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sachimom View Post
    Does anyone know if the cookie and three donuts count toward the 18 food requirement in step 4. I haven't gotten there yet, but trying to figure out how to make all the food items in time with only one bakery. Or are they hinting that we need to buy another kitchen?
    Yes they do

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Zookeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LIMom View Post
    While most of them range in cost from 3-20 treats (which add up pretty darn quickly!), I also have the Golden Honey Bee at 60 treats, and that blasted Firefly at 250.
    I'll call your Queen Bee at 60 treats and raise you with my Mustang at 100 treats.

And I'll see your Firefly (even though I don't have one - yet) and raise with my Big Horn Sheep kid at a whopping 325 treats!

Any other heavy bettors here?

Sorority Superstar BlackCatLady's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale View Post
    I'll call your Queen Bee at 60 treats and raise you with my Mustang at 100 treats.

And I'll see your Firefly (even though I don't have one - yet) and raise with my Big Horn Sheep kid at a whopping 325 treats!

Any other heavy bettors here?
    I'll match you!
    A cat leaves paw prints on your heart.

GC ID: BLACKCATLADY! - TPC (no longer playing but have not deleted my game!) & TZ
    Tribez & Castlez - 56bcia / BlackCatLady

I like how pg has made the prize pets, (which cost treats to buy more of), kids to be coin amounts... Wish they would back track and make the rest of the prize room kids to be coin amounts instead of astronomical treat amounts.
    Greta is my name, sarcasm is my game

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCatLady View Post
    Hi, I'm here - will be back later, tea is burning!
    Ohh HI BCL nice to see you... To see you nice

@ LImom : yeah thankgod after adding on FB we exchnge gifts quite regulary. I still have 2 or 3gifts to spare who i send randomly to PG friends, sometimes i get them back sometimes i dont. I wish i can send to GC friends also.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    The sugar glider looks nice

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Just finished the quest.... Thanks, PG, for such a pretty reward room. The New Zealand Jungle is a nice addition. I especially enjoy seeing the red anthurium growing wild! I'm used to seeing it only in potted plants and formal flower arrangements.
    Tribez and Castlez ID: n5sjyq/Cupajo

Game Center ID: Doorsong2

Ahhhh.... I just visited your hotel and saw the reward room, cupajo. Very nice, PG artists. Makes me long for spring time. Thx!
    Game Center: magic$hoes

Owl Wizard
    If someone else already posted the info, my apologies as I must've missed it.
    For anyone who wants the data on the New Zealand Jungle Room:
    pet: sugar glider 20H, 1P, 10F
    kid takes 6 hours (56000 coins)
    Last edited by LIMom; 02-28-13 at 05:30 PM.

Zookeeper
    Beautiful reward room - thank you PG!

And thank you LIMom, just came in looking for that info.

Can't wait to get this room (I'm waiting until tomorrow since I bought the LTO bird today and I like to space new rooms out and savor them like the dork I am). But, I'm pretty sure they don't actually have sugar gliders in New Zealand. I looked online and the same info is posted claiming they are from New Zealand everywhere but I think it's the same, possibly wrong source. Do we have any Kiwis in this forum?

Reward room pic is also posted on the first page, for anyone who was unable to finish quest n like to see the room.

A sugar glider seems a strange choice for a New Zealand jungle room! I believe these are native to Oz not New Zealand - I've never heard of them before. Also we don't have jungles in NZ - forest would have been a better term. Oh well cute room - but I probably wouldn't have wasted as many treats finishing this if I knew it wasn't actually a native NZ animal like I'd hoped!

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    A sugar glider seems a strange choice for a New Zealand jungle room! I believe these are native to Oz not New Zealand - I've never heard of them before. Also we don't have jungles in NZ - forest would have been a better term. Oh well cute room - but I probably wouldn't have wasted as many treats finishing this if I knew it wasn't actually a native NZ animal like I'd hoped!
    Ah! ....A new Kiwi! Welcome to this ca-razy forum, Hunter!
    Game Center: magic$hoes

Sugar gliders are little marsupials that have been taken as exotic pets in many countries. These creatures are different from normal pet rodents like hamsters, mice and rats.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12