Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tap Paradise Cove Forum outside PG !!

Cool Tap Paradise Cove Forum outside PG !!

My dear fellow Paradisians / Pirates,

As PG has made it’s decision about closing forum, I was looking for an alternative to keep the community intact till the game sails to oblivion or beyond for other game perhaps. As a test measure, I tried few web based “FREE” forums and found “Create A Forum” is similar to the one PG has offered us.

So I have created a similar profiled forum for us under the caption “Tapparadisecoveplayers”. The link for the forum is given below:

https://tapparadisecoveplayers.createaforum.com/index.php

All the forumers here are welcome to join to keep the continuity going. Before that read the following carefully!!

1. If companies like PG itself can’t maintain a forum and definitely I can’t. So I request everybody to be kind, friendly and caring to each other so that I don’t have to deal with any drama.
    2. Please provide only minimal personal information to be in the forum as we are all on our own.
    3. Most importantly, please read the terms and conditions carefully particularly related to profanity, bullying, publishing obscene materials, legal, personal attacks, etc.,
    4. Please don’t make personal remarks/attacks on anyone at any cost. We can use other chat platforms for that
    5. Giraffe has been kind enough to be the global moderator for the forum and I would like to appoint few more soon.

Said that, May I invite you all over there so that we can continue our journey towards TPC and beyond?

There are 25 forumers/players are already in the new forum

Cheers!
    Pink

ps: May I also invite some PG staff to be in the forum to understand what is going on with the game and to get some feedbacks from players till they decide to pull the shutters down?
    Last edited by Pinkpanther; 05-16-18 at 06:15 AM.

What a wonderful idea Pink. I have just joined your crew
    'I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer' - Dune litany. F.Herbert
    Home is where the heart is. My heart belongs to Roughseas

Quote Originally Posted by Ahharr View Post
    What a wonderful idea Pink. I have just joined your crew
    Me too, great initiative Pink, Love it!
    Leader of the 501st

Great idea Pink, thank you. I have joined your crew too

Active Member Guybrush Threepwood's Avatar
    Thanks for setting up the new forum, PP. Our leader dragged us to join LOL - just kidding. Very happy to be on board too!
    I came. I saw. I went.

I too have joined. Thanks for being amazing, Pink!
    Leader of the Quadrophonics

I am Glad that so many of you liked the idea and joined over there..... Thanks for keeping the community alive!!

Thank you so much Pink for setting this up and to give all the players the possibility to talk and ask for help if needed. I know when I started the game the forum was my place to go when I didn't know anymore what to do with a quest. So really just thank you. It already looks great.
    Officer of CrazyCanucks1

It is great to see so many of you there already. I am hoping the game will continue but it is nice to know we will all be able to communicate after this forum is closed.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Good idea Pink.

I have a question, are you planning to copy any information from this forum to yours?

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Good idea Pink.

I have a question, are you planning to copy any information from this forum to yours?
    DA, It is good to copy some information, but I don’t think I have time for it given my current situation at work. If anyone does, it would be of great help. There is a possibility to lock the threads to preserve the information.

I like some volunteers for this job. I can create a Archive Reference Section in the new forum.

Is anyone welcome? This forum has not felt so welcoming lately.
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

CT, I would definitely welcome you! I have always enjoyed your posts. Even before I joined the forum, when I was just lurking about, reading what was here, I loved your signature line.
    Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
    Lewis Carroll - Alice in Wonderland

Member Vaders_Fist_2

I went over to see the new forum. I was wondering if I can/ should join. I have not been playing Paradise Cove in a long while, but I still play CL everyday. It is my favorite game. I was thinking that there are some similarities between the two games given their similar age & that they are both by PG. However, your subforum here seems more active. I would like to stay in contact with PG players even if it is another game. How do you feel about CL players coming to your new forum? Could we have a little "corner"? Pretty much the only thing that's active on our forum anymore is the CL LTQ Discussion Thread. If you all did not mind maybe there could be a "Campus Life Category." I would love to keep the PG community together if you all would not mind
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Quote Originally Posted by Imani View Post
    I went over to see the new forum. I was wondering if I can/ should join. I have not been playing Paradise Cove in a long while, but I still play CL everyday. It is my favorite game. I was thinking that there are some similarities between the two games given their similar age & that they are both by PG. However, your subforum here seems more active. I would like to stay in contact with PG players even if it is another game. How do you feel about CL players coming to your new forum? Could we have a little "corner"? Pretty much the only thing that's active on our forum anymore is the CL LTQ Discussion Thread. If you all did not mind maybe there could be a "Campus Life Category." I would love to keep the PG community together if you all would not mind
    Consider done!!

Please give me a day to create a BOARD for you!!

Once you join, you shall become the moderator for that board!!

Aw thanks I joined & am Imani there too.
    Last edited by Imani; 05-16-18 at 08:14 PM.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Of course you are welcome, CT.

And DA, we are still hopeful but wondering whether the forum info will remain in closed threads.

I have asked but there has been no response from Jesse.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Pink Panther - thanks! I see the CL section. I am so excited (though my smile is even bigger than that). I went back to the CreateAForum conditions and added that information right into the post so it will be easy for people to see it because people could forget or not want to search for it. Feel free to copy (or not copy) whatever information you all want. Do you think it will be all right if we post screen shots on the new forum? We are not claiming to own/have created it or trying to use it for monetary gain. If anything we want to help PG to continue to make money on the games so they keep supporting our beloved games. Since you got the forum started and allowed me to join I do not want to cause you any problems with that. Should I see advertisements on the new forum? It seems like the host site CreateAForum would have ads on our TPC forum.
    Last edited by Imani; 05-16-18 at 09:25 PM.

I am not sure how this website works. As of now, there is 30 advertisement free days and subsequent to that we have to see how it evolves. But I understand that we can pay to keep the ads away and I don't intend to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkpanther View Post
    I am not sure how this website works. As of now, there is 30 advertisement free days and subsequent to that we have to see how it evolves. But I understand that we can pay to keep the ads away and I don't intend to do that.
    If it’s anything like another forum I used to belong to the ads were there but not too obtrusive. Fingers crossed
    'I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer' - Dune litany. F.Herbert
    Home is where the heart is. My heart belongs to Roughseas

Do you think it will be all right to post game screen shots?

I have a big heart, so I am wondering what about Secret Passages players. I have not played SP in ages either so I am not sure how active their sub-forum is. If you all allow it and they are interested but need a moderator for their thread I could probably do it. I think it would be too sad to have any players lose their community and for us to lose this way to communicate.

Thanks for the info regarding the ads.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by giraffe510 View Post
    Of course you are welcome, CT.

And DA, we are still hopeful but wondering whether the forum info will remain in closed threads.

I have asked but there has been no response from Jesse.
    Yeah I am still wondering too.

I am waiting to hear back from Jesse, had a brief communication yesterday. I can ask a few other people.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    I am waiting to hear back from Jesse, had a brief communication yesterday. I can ask a few other people.
    Hi DA,

It is already T-10;

Few things you may want to help and clarify before the sun sets here in Forum! (May be you know lot more than what you can share!! )

1. In future till the game is over, how PG will know what is going on in the game (I mean in the form of feedback)? Is ticketing the only way?

2. What is the status on Cheaters? It is freaking spreading like wild fire as commented by one of the cheaters, “PG will never know what hit them”. The players need a closure on this. “We don’t give a tiny rat’s ***” is a better answer than no answer.

3. Status on the “Locked Down” players from last year!

Hope you shed some light before the forum is shut down!!

All the best mate!!

Cheers!
    Pink

Hope this would be my last post in this forum!!

Good Luck to all Players!!
    Last edited by Pinkpanther; Yesterday at 03:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkpanther View Post
    My dear fellow Paradisians / Pirates,

As PG has made it’s decision about closing forum, I was looking for an alternative to keep the community intact till the game sails to oblivion or beyond for other game perhaps. As a test measure, I tried few web based “FREE” forums and found “Create A Forum” is similar to the one PG has offered us.

So I have created a similar profiled forum for us under the caption “Tapparadisecoveplayers”. The link for the forum is given below:

https://tapparadisecoveplayers.createaforum.com/index.php

All the forumers here are welcome to join to keep the continuity going. Before that read the following carefully!!

1. If companies like PG itself can’t maintain a forum and definitely I can’t. So I request everybody to be kind, friendly and caring to each other so that I don’t have to deal with any drama.
    2. Please provide only minimal personal information to be in the forum as we are all on our own.
    3. Most importantly, please read the terms and conditions carefully particularly related to profanity, bullying, publishing obscene materials, legal, personal attacks, etc.,
    4. Please don’t make personal remarks/attacks on anyone at any cost. We can use other chat platforms for that
    5. Giraffe has been kind enough to be the global moderator for the forum and I would like to appoint few more soon.

Said that, May I invite you all over there so that we can continue our journey towards TPC and beyond?

There are 25 forumers/players are already in the new forum

Cheers!
    Pink

ps: May I also invite some PG staff to be in the forum to understand what is going on with the game and to get some feedbacks from players till they decide to pull the shutters down?
    How do you join? When I tap on the address in blue nothing happens & I am not re-directed to the new forum as when I tap on other posted links? Please give more precise details. Thanks!
    Last edited by EnquiringMind; Yesterday at 09:16 AM.

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by EnquiringMind View Post
    How do you join? When I tap on the address in blue nothing happens & I am not re-directed to the new forum as when I tap on other posted links? Please give more precise details. Thanks!
    I know, it did not work for me too. Copy the address and paste in safari (or Internet Explorer). Good luck
    Damedesetoiles/Ladyofthestars
    Officer of TPCPirates

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast