Thread: Update Regarding Forums and the Future

Update Regarding Forums and the Future

Hi everyone,

It is with regret that we must announce that we will be closing the Pocket Gems forum at the end of the month. This is due to the limited resources we have to maintain compliance with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). I want to also be sure to note that this does not affect our War Dragons or Episode Interactive forums. It has been a great run and we truly want to thank you all for being the best community we really could have ever asked for. Each forumís community was shaped by the contribution of everyone. We would like to thank you all for your commitment to helping each other out and making this forum the best it could be.

We will still be sure to provide any updates on the status of our games as we go on through in-game messages.

Jesse

Jesse, I do have a question. Will the information in the threads just be closed but still available for newer players or will all of this just disappear?
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Quote Originally Posted by giraffe510 View Post
    Jesse, I do have a question. Will the information in the threads just be closed but still available for newer players or will all of this just disappear?
    Good question. I’d liked to know too.
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    I would like to know too. Will ask today.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Thanks, DA
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Good question. I would also like to know since there is a wealth of information on here.
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Just waiting for an answer.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Sad news to hear.
    Here, there, everywhere...