Thread: Cheating, cheating, and more cheating!!!!!!!!!

Cheating, cheating, and more cheating!!!!!!!!!

As 2 more new guilds appear full of Golf&Bingo and Dados cloned games i'm beginning to wonder what exactly you 2 are actually getting out of it?
    The 2 new guilds in question now are ALL_EYES_ON_ME and ROXYBAR, both guilds are full of all the old IDs we've all got used to seeing in HotRocks, Soul2Soul, Bilogora and all the other ghost guilds we have seen over the last several months.

New information has been brought to my attention that a third person may be involved, one who was possibly already in cahoots with Dado before Golf arrived on the scene, but at least they kept it to one guild (Firecats) thus only spoiling one board, which at the time was bearable. But unfortunately Golf had to make it global and attempt to take over all boards.

PAT (Golf), please come out of hiding and explain to us all exactly what your intentions are? What you're getting out of it? Why you're obviously happy spoiling the game we all Love like you are?
    That's assuming of course it's not to just crush the game into oblivion, if you've not already done that!
    Leader of the 501st

Name:  4573D373-1CB7-4B9B-96B1-A5BD1364B2D7.jpg
Views: 375
Size:  21.4 KB

Great post Brendan, you’re the MAN!!

Thank you Brandon for this post. This event again is a very frustrating one. They totally destroy the game and take away all the joy of so many honest players. Still hope that one day they all end in the same board. And if possible in a not working board (without a versus button)...
    Officer of CrazyCanucks1

Pozdrav varalicama iz HRvatske
    dado1969hr
    SasaFOI - Varazdin
    MiroXX
    Ivor555
    SKYnetHR itd itd
    RoxyBar - kafic u Rovinju
    Naravno da varalice moraju biti iz hrvatske, i naravno da ste ponosno objavili od kuda ste.

Great post Brendan!

Name:  IMG_2409.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  16.7 KB
    And here's another one in the making!!!!!!!

I actually find it quite amuzing how thick these Tech people are using the
    same acronyms from Croatia over and over!!!!!

Yes that's you Dado_hr
    Last edited by BrendanU; 05-14-18 at 03:23 AM.
    Leader of the 501st

I hate that this is happening in a game I and so many others loved. It was a fun stress reliever and gathering place.
    The cheaters (whoever they are) have certainly proved they can ruin it for all honest players. Congratulations...you are smarter and brighter and better than all of us. Does that help you to hear that?
    I, too, would love to know why they continue and why guilds allow them to play among honest players.
    As for the total cloned guilds, PG....where are you?

SMH....

Quote Originally Posted by giraffe510 View Post
    As for the total cloned guilds, PG....where are you?
    Name:  53E1B1A8-9CAD-4965-BDFE-CEDB746BB321.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  11.2 KB

I guess we have our answer, Pink.
    See closing of forums...
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

See closing of forums...
    Game Over i think. Game, Set and Match Golf and Dado.
    Congratulations you 2, you've finally managed to spoil it for everyone!
    Leader of the 501st

It is even more nauseous than I thought, I have to vomit. It’s make me sick. Disgusting!

I guess the cheaters win this round. Looks like PG is taken over by the cheaters, they can do anything they want and get away with it.

To maintain compliance with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)? That must be for a software developer not complex to build into their software....

Quote:“I want to also be sure to note that this does not affect our War Dragons or Episode Interactive forums”end Quote... Do for us here the same as you provide there!
    Last edited by Lenie, lcbvdt; 05-14-18 at 10:33 PM.
    Leader of the Bombanators

See closing of forums...
    Quote Originally Posted by BrendanU View Post
    Game Over i think. Game, Set and Match Golf and Dado.
    Congratulations you 2, you've finally managed to spoil it for everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenie, lcbvdt View Post
    I guess the cheaters win this round. Looks like PG is taken over by the cheaters, they can do anything they want and get away with it.
    As a matter of fact I feel good and feel sorry for the cheaters. C R A P..... Their hard work of non-stop cloning, development of new guilds, switching between guilds, playing so many profiles by only three of them, facing the angry words and cursings of good players, taking time to convince naïve players that they are not cheaters and dedicating their life to this mission of beating a PG programmer......... all SHORT LIVIED and going to the drain.....

I also fell bad that I will not able to complete the Volume 3 of PINK-PAN-THER before shutting down of the forum!!
    Last edited by Pinkpanther; 05-14-18 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkpanther View Post
    As a matter of fact I feel good and feel sorry for the cheaters. C R A P..... Their hard work of non-stop cloning, development of new guilds, switching between guilds, playing so many profiles by only three of them, facing the angry words and cursings of good players, taking time to convince naïve players that they are not cheaters and dedicating their life to this mission of beating a PG programmer......... all SHORT LIVIED and going to the drain.....

I also fell bad that I will not able to complete the Volume 3 of PINK-PAN-THER before shutting down of the forum!!
    Wise words Pinkpanther. The cheaters must be just as devasted as us. They are losing their stage, being mentioned, gloating about us not having a clue how it is really done,staying undetected or being visible without consequences. In the few weeks the forum has left let us ingnore these losers.

Name:  9993BCFA-0527-4CBB-ACE6-5C4543C27932.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  19.5 KB
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Well, I’m finaly going to say something......
    I have seen post where you have posted a cloned ID... this was an ID that I started over a year and a half ago.... some others I know are at least that old... one can accumulate a LOT of resourses in that time.
    It is very unfortunate that this cyber bullying has been allowed to go on for so long. But I see PG is finally doing something about it. Taking away your forum. I don’t think I would have been as patient if you had been calling my employees liars for so long.
    cecilialesper1
    Independent Soul
    To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

So you are saying that GolfandBingo and Dado are employees of PG? Or am I missing something?
    Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
    Lewis Carroll - Alice in Wonderland

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Recent Tensions in the Forum
    Hey everyone,

There looks to be a bit of tension in the community recently around accusations of players that may not be playing the game fairly. I would like to assure everyone that our systems are always checking the servers for players that may be modifying their game client or if our servers detect any unfair play, then implementing action on those accounts.

With this in mind it is important to note that while we don't like to speak on details of another player's account it's safe to assume that if nothing has been done to a player's account then they should be playing legitimately. There's also not a lot of information that can be disseminated from the forums and observations from the game, so it's not always best to point fingers at other players based on them. If you feel we may have missed something then you can let us know. In the event that no action is taken then it's because we have determined that no action is necessary.

I hope this was able to clear things up.

Jesse
    cecilialesper1
    Independent Soul
    To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by cecilialesper1 View Post
    Recent Tensions in the Forum
    Hey everyone,

There looks to be a bit of tension in the community recently around accusations of players that may not be playing the game fairly. I would like to assure everyone that our systems are always checking the servers for players that may be modifying their game client or if our servers detect any unfair play, then implementing action on those accounts.

With this in mind it is important to note that while we don't like to speak on details of another player's account it's safe to assume that if nothing has been done to a player's account then they should be playing legitimately. There's also not a lot of information that can be disseminated from the forums and observations from the game, so it's not always best to point fingers at other players based on them. If you feel we may have missed something then you can let us know. In the event that no action is taken then it's because we have determined that no action is necessary.

I hope this was able to clear things up.

Jesse

I guess we all have our opinions, you've now vented yours which is absolutely fine.

But please don't think we post what we do lightheartedly. I'm actually very sad that we are forced to vent our frustration in this manor, but please believe me there is a lot of knowledge behind our posts, mainly gained straight from the horses mouth before she went into hiding just after my original thread "Impossible to win".

Golf used to have many friends here who she confided in, alas most of those friendships have now ended due to her actions, which very sadly has probably brought the game we all know and love to it's knees.
    Look at it this way, out of the thousands of players that do and have played TPC, Do you honestly think just one of those players has worked out how to score almost twice as much as the rest of the best? Sorry but i think not!
    Leader of the 501st

Longtime Tapper
    It makes me feeling sick to see all that b.......

The same way of cheating for years... something escapes me.

No, I will not come back as a moderator...
    Damedesetoiles/Ladyofthestars
    Officer of TPCPirates

Name:  9993BCFA-0527-4CBB-ACE6-5C4543C27932.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  19.5 KB

Ha....Ha.....Ha......

I missed this post!!

Longtime Tapper
    Sorry PG, your answer looks for me like the comments we used to ear at the beginning of computer in the 80’s. You know, the sentences: ‘Sorry, the computer doesn’t want it’ or ‘It is the computer’s fault‘.... Sorry PG. Can I remember you some basic principles: A program is only a set of directives given by a programmer. Not a TRUE by itself.

It is not because something is not found or that a fact is not prove to be true that means that thing does not exist or that the fact is false. It is not because your program doesn not prove a cheating that there is not cheating!

I really believe you should listen more to your experimented players : Stop to consider your program perfect, you should have consider to think about what the program missed, since a long time now. You should have think about how it is possible to count as may points than that in so little time. Does it make sense? Do not do like the students who believe that all their results of their calculation or programs are true without questionning if their results make any sense at all...
    Last edited by Damedesetoiles; Yesterday at 07:06 PM.
    Officer of TPCPirates

Longtime Tapper
    I hate when people think I am stupid....
    The ones who complain about cheating are not new players...We know exactly what is possible and what is not.

Anyway, BrendanU, PinkPanther, thank you to stand up and write what must be written.

And Giraffe, maybe as usual, you have the right answer: laughing! Please continue until the last day. It is part of what I like the most of this forum.
    Last edited by Damedesetoiles; Yesterday at 07:03 PM.
    Officer of TPCPirates