Thread: Issue with the Wedding Cannons and Hulls

Issue with the Wedding Cannons and Hulls

Hey everyone,

It has come to our attention that an issue involving the Wedding cannons and hulls is going on. We're actively investigating what caused this and working around how to mitigate it from happening in the future. Additionally we're working patching this up as soon as we can.

Really sorry for the trouble this has caused.

Jesse

What a mess.....

It would be nice to compensate everyone that received nothing with a new Cannon, and hull. There are some very sad players out there now.
    Officer of " SirenValkyries “ Have a great day !!

And give back the new boosts, the colourful Booms and Cannonballs we was get from voyages...

But if I can choose, then I prefer you to bring my friends back! they have been locked out for more than 4 months, we miss them and want to be reunited ....
    Leader of the Bombanators

I’m sure for some it’s a good glitch. It is not for me. Hundreds of these lesser hulls now clogging up my fusing and scrolling for battles. 1880 strength as they cannot be upgraded in my game and I already had all the stuff I need for fusing. I would gladly give them to anyone or have PG retrieve them.

I do, however, feel that this is a very unfair situation for many players who could have used these hulls. (Or cannons if you got those)....
    Last edited by giraffe510; 04-26-18 at 12:07 PM.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

After years with many bugs and glitches we are use to living with them but, please PG, give us the same bugs/glitches!
    Guilds: FireCats and Dolphins_U35
    Player name: GGContraPG and CaptainXXL

Don't blame me....it's google translate's fault!

I’m with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Paricalu View Post
    After years with many bugs and glitches we are use to living with them but, please PG, give us the same bugs/glitches!
    So true. I mean some were able to upgrade all their cannons and hulls and still get more. While the rest got nothing.
    Officer of CrazyCanucks1

Longtime Tapper
    If I put in a ticket can I please be inundated with free cannons and hulls?

I would love for everyone to get a ruby glitch....all for one, one for all...or 1000 for one, 1000 for all...as we have had to put up with a lot to hang in there with you, PG.

Finally....with all the genius at PG, can you find someone who can get the locked out players back in the game?
    I understand it appears to be a connection to the server issue but surely there could be a meeting of the minds across tech/game groups at PG....I know there would be player volunteers because something is better than nothing.
    And are we only talking a handful of players? That would be nice to know as well...because you could set aside a day and apply resources to bring their games back to a certain level. If these are crazy ideas, then at least let the forum community have a better understanding of the situation. It might stop a lot of the negativity around this issue.

I just shook my iPad to collect and received 96 wedding ring hulls in the list of prizes. They are coming from a merchant but I have no idea which one.
    Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
    Lewis Carroll - Alice in Wonderland

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Same with me.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  20.5 KB

I also see now that it is an item in the Magic Wishing Well. I am missing the wedding rings I used to get. It is not in the list anymore. It seems as if the wedding ring hulls are in the place of the wedding rings. Wedding rings were 25 for 100 wishing pennies.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  18.8 KB

Ps, I am still trying to find an image of what the wedding rings looked like. I know I had posted an image about it somewhere on the forum.

Here are links to the picture.
    https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post596888
    https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...l=1#post517056
    Last edited by BlueBlou; 04-27-18 at 03:10 AM.

Thank you very much Blue and Supercomp for your posts and bringing light into the darkness. I wonder how long it takes until PG stops it. Until then I try not to think too much about things like how long it usually takes to upgrade the whole equipment… lol
    Officer of CrazyCanucks1

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...Maria+proposal

Hulls are coming from these....

I am making sure they are going into storage...

My guild mate says he has Honeymoon Balloon ship. Not Honerymoon Cruises ship. So there are more merchants that are giving out hulls

Quote Originally Posted by giraffe510 View Post
    https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...Maria+proposal

Hulls are coming from these....

I am making sure they are going into storage...
    Thanks G. Now I know which merchants to tap

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Hey everyone,

It has come to our attention that an issue involving the Wedding cannons and hulls is going on. We're actively investigating what caused this and working around how to mitigate it from happening in the future. Additionally we're working patching this up as soon as we can.

Really sorry for the trouble this has caused.

Jesse
    Do you think something went wrong with the programming over "wedding rings" and "wedding ring hulls"? Also I have not seen any glitch about cannons. It is only hulls that are turning up, right?
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

Lol...you are welcome...I did not want any more of them...yes, it appears they replaced the wedding rings from that quest. I only have hulls...no cannons...

It seems they stopped the hulls. An update here would have been nice and maybe also a little gift to the rest, who were not that lucky. But I know this is how it works and I shouldn’t be surprised anymore.
    Officer of CrazyCanucks1

Quote Originally Posted by Conny1980 View Post
    It seems they stopped the hulls. An update here would have been nice and maybe also a little gift to the rest, who were not that lucky. But I know this is how it works and I shouldn’t be surprised anymore.
    My merchants stopped giving hulls this evening, or rather they now give 32(null) each.

Name:  IMG_6022.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  20.8 KB
    Last edited by Crazy Tapper; 05-01-18 at 10:51 PM.
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

I received a reply to my ticket that the update corrected the issue.