Thread: Recent Flurry of Issues

Recent Flurry of Issues

Hey everyone,

There has been a noticeable increase in issues in Tap Paradise Cove the past weeks (this week's event included). We're in the process of trying to investigate what exactly is going on and what's causing so many errors to occur with the quests and events. What we are planning to do is provide a credit out to everyone for the missing events. This will likely be in the form of ships and rubies. We understand that the lockout issues is still going on, this is something we've been trying to tackle for some time and have yet to find a suitable resolution for. If anyone was in the situation where you were locked out and are able to access the game again then please write to us so we can look into what might have helped fix the issue on your device.

As for the recent delays in responses, we're currently in the process of putting in a concerted effort to reply to everyone.

- Jesse

A big Thank you Jesse for updating us. Many are concerned and love this game, me included. Hope you are able to find and fix the issues. Also, i would love a version 2 😉

Thanks for the update. I hope you crack the problems, I might have to talk to my family on a weekend if you don’t.
    Dutchfleet 😎

I was locked out all week until yesterday. The versus didn’t show up until battle two today. There was none earlier when I checked hours earlier.

Thanks Jesse for the update. The gift of rubies and ships would be wonderful!

Well, bless you for coming on here to say something, Jesse. You were missed.

I bet everyone you all would figure out how to get the money making guild versus battles up this weekend.

We missed the first two...
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Thank you Jesse for filling us in to the current situation affecting the game! It appears our patience is beginning to pay off. Good luck with finding a fix.

Really poor taste to start guild battles now after everyone has given up .
    I am at the airport and bored so I dcided to collect and noticed guild battle going on

Just wrong!!!!

Thanks so much for the update. Long time player, and I would also like a Version 2 of this game.

Thank you for the update.
    We miss a word from you.
    Glad you’re in the way to fix the game.
    CrazyCanucks1 Officer

Thank you Jessie for updating us. Could you throw in some Gold Pearls, without battles to get keys to open chests my gold pearls are down very low, so I might have trouble upgrading ships. Thank you for considering this.
    Leader Of ARCS

Awesome point, Annsdottie...
    Many are now short on GPs and keys from missing mermaid quests and individual events.

But I surely hope you all are on the way to getting the lockout fixed....

I believe the best way for everyone who is so grateful to have guild wars this weekend is to show PG how much PG is appreciated by spending extra money this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    I believe the best way for everyone who is so grateful to have guild wars this weekend is to show PG how much PG is appreciated by spending extra money this weekend
    hahaha

snicker...a little snort...snicker

Quote Originally Posted by Annsdottie View Post
    Thank you Jessie for updating us. Could you throw in some Gold Pearls, without battles to get keys to open chests my gold pearls are down very low, so I might have trouble upgrading ships. Thank you for considering this.
    Wish I could share. I have thousands. Nowhere to spend.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Hey everyone,

There has been a noticeable increase in issues in Tap Paradise Cove the past weeks (this week's event included). We're in the process of trying to investigate what exactly is going on and what's causing so many errors to occur with the quests and events. What we are planning to do is provide a credit out to everyone for the missing events. This will likely be in the form of ships and rubies. We understand that the lockout issues is still going on, this is something we've been trying to tackle for some time and have yet to find a suitable resolution for. If anyone was in the situation where you were locked out and are able to access the game again then please write to us so we can look into what might have helped fix the issue on your device.

As for the recent delays in responses, we're currently in the process of putting in a concerted effort to reply to everyone.

- Jesse
    What about the people that have been locked out for almost 4 months... what do they get? Poor form pg and shame on you jesse for posting here and not giving us any information in “connection issues” . We wait frustrated for any answer

Quote Originally Posted by anthony View Post
    What about the people that have been locked out for almost 4 months... what do they get? Poor form pg and shame on you jesse for posting here and not giving us any information in “connection issues” . We wait frustrated for any answer
    Sure, Jesse, all these locked out folks will be excited to get your fantastic gifts they cannot use.
    Your cynical attitude is disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Flüschu View Post
    Sure, Jesse, all these locked out folks will be excited to get your fantastic gifts they cannot use.
    Your cynical attitude is disgusting.
    Lauren (Support Team)
    Apr 13, 7:45 PM PDT

Hi,

Thank you very much for writing in. There has been a noticeable increase in issues in Tap Paradise Cove the past weeks (this week's event included). We're in the process of trying to investigate what exactly is going on and what's causing so many errors to occur with the quests and events.

In regards to the missing events, ships, and quests, what we are planning to do is provide a credit out to everyone. This will likely be in the form of ships and rubies.

In regards to the lockout issue, this is something we've been trying to tackle for some time and have yet to find a suitable resolution for. If you are still locked out of the app, we thank you for your patience. If you were locked out and are now able to access the game again, then please write back to us so we can look into what might have helped fix the issue on your device.

In regards to the ruby tree deco, this is also a known issue that has occurred and is currently being investigated. We hope to re-release this item for purchase at a future date.

Due to the significantly high volume of support tickets resulting from these multiple issues, we sincerely apologize for any delays in receiving a response.

If you need further assistance unrelated to the missing Mermaid Quests, Weekly Ship, Weekend Event, Versus Button, or Ruby Tree Decoration, please let us know.

Thank you again for your understanding, and we hope you have an excellent day.

Lauren
    Who is Lauren? Perhaps Teer's successor? Though the spell is like Jesse! It does not say anything, but it's a long time!