Thread: No Versus button

No Versus button

Just red it in the forum, no battle this weekend
    Last edited by Duistergast; 04-13-18 at 08:14 AM.
    Proud member of The Family

Where did you see that in the forum!

Sorry. That was meant to be a ? not !

The versus has started. Many teams missed first two battles but it is there now.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Quote Originally Posted by giraffe510 View Post
    The versus has started. Many teams missed first two battles but it is there now.
    Sorry but I think it is really disrespectful to start it now

The only reason I knew is because I was bored at the airport and decided to collect

Its not ideal... at this point.. its impossible to make most of us happy with the current state of affairs in the Cove... think maybe I will take what I get and not bother throwing much of a fit...

Looking forward to our “apologies for the inconvenience” award. Some rubies and a ship are a decent olive branch..

Im grateful to have a guild battle.. even tho it started late... which was weird, unexpected, inconvenient, etc... but Im glad to be able to access my game and compete with my guild this weekend ...

Maybe next weekend’s events will go off on time and we can have some stability for a change?? Lol
    No I do not wear tights.... I wear the required uniform!!!! If I can't find the uniform... I let my freak flag fly. Why? Because I can!!

Oh, you bet it will...because it will be another guild battle...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Delia View Post
    Its not ideal... at this point.. its impossible to make most of us happy with the current state of affairs in the Cove... think maybe I will take what I get and not bother throwing much of a fit...

Looking forward to our “apologies for the inconvenience” award. Some rubies and a ship are a decent olive branch..

Im grateful to have a guild battle.. even tho it started late... which was weird, unexpected, inconvenient, etc... but Im glad to be able to access my game and compete with my guild this weekend ...

Maybe next weekend’s events will go off on time and we can have some stability for a change?? Lol
    This is not about “ can’t please everyone”

PG should of let everyone know when they opened their games that they were working on a solution and there was a possibility that guild wars would be starting at a later time

After so many were ignored by PG Jesse finally left a message on another thread he did not give any indication that there would be guild wars this weekend

I am sure I am not the only one who thought guild wars were canceled this weekend
    The majority of PG’s customers who play Paradise Cove do not go on the forum or participate in a guild to use it as an endless chat session

PG is not your friend

PG is a business that tries to make as much money as they can without putting any money back into the game otherwise all of the ongoing issues would be fixed

The only reason getting guild wars to work this weekend was a priority is because PG makes the most money off guild war battles

Name:  515D74CE-3A76-49FC-B6F4-B1C4DF854106.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  15.7 KB

Hey.. all Im saying is... we got the button... what we expect to get out of it.. or whether we choose to push it.. is up to us... in our hands...
    No I do not wear tights.... I wear the required uniform!!!! If I can't find the uniform... I let my freak flag fly. Why? Because I can!!

Yummmmmmm, BACON! Dee, you are speaking my language.

With apologies to all my vegan friends.
    Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
    Lewis Carroll - Alice in Wonderland

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Perhaps PG are as surprised as us that they did something and then the versus button came back.
    'I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer' - Dune litany. F.Herbert
    Home is where the heart is. My heart belongs to Roughseas

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post

The only reason getting guild wars to work this weekend was a priority is because PG makes the most money off guild war battles
    No because an issue this week with the schedule would cause a domino effect to the events next week, the week after and so on. As the players from the recent lockout are now able to play. With the schedule fixed they can focus on the players who been locked out since December 2017.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

I think the money from guild battles was an impetus...the previous two weeks of calendar screwups did not move them like impending guild battles. Just my opinion. Not looking for arguments.

Hope they can fix the December lockout. THAT is most important.

Dee, you made me laugh. Cheese and bacon are two of my fave food groups.