Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time for honest straight talking please PG

I’m looking for another guild game for our guild family too. For any reason nobody wants to move to War Dragons ;-)
    Leader of WeStealNoShip
    Game ID: Appelus

ďHonesty is a very expensive gift, donít expect it from cheap peopleĒ

Quote Originally Posted by Sternenglitzerfee View Post
    I’m looking for another guild game for our guild family too. For any reason nobody wants to move to War Dragons ;-)
    I tried War Dragons, but got booted from a certain guild originally belonging to a prolific TPC cheater.
    Why? Just because it was me LMAO!!!!!!!
    Leader of the WE_GIVE_A_SHIP

Quote Originally Posted by BrendanU View Post
    I tried War Dragons, but got booted from a certain guild originally belonging to a prolific TPC cheater.
    Why? Just because it was me LMAO!!!!!!!
    To think of you as dragon lord makes me laughing ;-)
    Leader of WeStealNoShip
    Game ID: Appelus

ďHonesty is a very expensive gift, donít expect it from cheap peopleĒ

Quote Originally Posted by Sternenglitzerfee View Post
    To think of you as dragon lord makes me laughing ;-)
    Me, Dragon Lord, Nah, it's a pants game but i had to find something to do while i was bored lol.

War Dragons a PG game, not for me thanks. Again today, no player love, can't enter game. Have been enjoying Dragon City and Crime City.

I would be grateful if PG could say either way. Are we still going or not? And can anyone recommend a similar game for me to waste the next 5 years of my life on? Iíll miss the pirate life 😢
    Dutchfleet 😎

If my memory serves me correctly, PG promised to give us 3 months notice prior to any changes. Hmmmmmmm 3 weeks in the dark sounds more like it, and still no answers.
    Whilst their web site says they're doing better than ever, they're actually treating us TPC players like dirt. It certainly has to be the worst customer support services i have ever come across leaving everyone out in the cold like they have.

Our guild also has been looking for other games. One suggested boom beach. I havenít tried it yet and no one wants to play war dragons since we see already the support provided by PG in this game. Not one wants to play ďepisodeĒ either.

I would like to see players talking to Pocket Gems through other social media sites such as twitter. Sometimes companies pay more attention when you call them out there @PocketGems.
    Leader of Buccaneers
    Last edited by CJbible402; 04-13-18 at 06:43 AM. Reason: More info

I started playing Elvenar 2 weeks ago - build a city (cove), join fellowship (guild) with both chat and email, build an army (ships), craft supplies, have tournaments (guild battles), lots of quests along the way. Itís more than filling my TPC withdrawal symptoms and Iím meeting a lot of semi-retired pirates there.

No adverts to watch and not having to spend real money to progress my game. Only downside is you need to play on computer version rather than App at least once a day and canít access on Safari but got round that with downloading a different web browser.
    Last edited by mrsripple; 04-13-18 at 06:55 AM.
    Mrs Ripple, Officer of the Darkwings
    Raiding Queen, Leader of the Darkraiders PM me if you want to join us or email thedarkraiders@mail.com

Support IDs: 9NQY72WE47 and 6R0HQ92TQC

What is low level spinning? I have been here since day 1 and don't know what that means

Low level spinning - staying at a low level where the coin income to the cost of the mermais spins are still high and thereby you can spin the mermaids a lot. This way you can build up a big stash of rubies. Mermaids used to appear at level 6, but recently they have started to appear at level 2.

Quote Originally Posted by maptokyo View Post
    What is low level spinning? I have been here since day 1 and don't know what that means
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlou View Post
    Low level spinning - staying at a low level where the coin income to the cost of the mermais spins are still high and thereby you can spin the mermaids a lot. This way you can build up a big stash of rubies. Mermaids used to appear at level 6, but recently they have started to appear at level 2.
    For those of us who started in the first year, this was not an option.
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemia64 View Post
    PG I wish you would be honest now with all TPC players.

There must be one employee available, to post a message here, to explain exactly what is happening or, more to the point, what is really not going to be possible any longer. In the scheme of costs, it would cost nothing to post a straight talking, open and honest message to players. To treat customers in the way you have, since all of the major problems started, is disgusting.

If it is the end of the game, please just tell us instead of giving empty promises of fixes being worked on.

I am feeling for everyone with the range of emotions being experienced by us all with what is happening to our coves.
    Couldn't have said it better myself... any response would be appreciated. Well said nemia.

Looks like PG have spoken with their silence. Perhaps time for me to pack my bag (of money) and go elsewhere
    'I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer' - Dune litany. F.Herbert
    Home is where the heart is. My heart belongs to Roughseas

Name:  IMG_2346.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  16.6 KB
    Here's one for you. While the ghost guilds were around, FIRECATS and WGAS couldn't get close to TPC, HMMMMMMM

Quote Originally Posted by BrendanU View Post
    Name:  IMG_2346.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  16.6 KB
    Here's one for you. While the ghost guilds were around, FIRECATS and WGAS couldn't get close to TPC, HMMMMMMM
    keep me out of this

these are not my guilds

Quote Originally Posted by DelawareGhost View Post
    keep me out of this

these are not my guilds
    I'm assured you're a honest and friendly Ghost LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by DelawareGhost View Post
    keep me out of this

these are not my guilds
    Hahahahaha! You are the best ghost!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12