Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time for honest straight talking please PG

Exclamation Time for honest straight talking please PG

PG I wish you would be honest now with all TPC players.

There must be one employee available, to post a message here, to explain exactly what is happening or, more to the point, what is really not going to be possible any longer. In the scheme of costs, it would cost nothing to post a straight talking, open and honest message to players. To treat customers in the way you have, since all of the major problems started, is disgusting.

If it is the end of the game, please just tell us instead of giving empty promises of fixes being worked on.

I am feeling for everyone with the range of emotions being experienced by us all with what is happening to our coves.
    Last edited by Nemia64; 04-10-18 at 12:33 PM.

Well said, Nemia, well said!

And exactly what we all want/need/expect at this point.
    Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
    Lewis Carroll - Alice in Wonderland

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Agree...well said.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Name:  TPC.jpg
Views: 762
Size:  40.8 KB

PG, I can't express strongly enough my disgust and displeasure with the issues of the game and the lack of communication and concern displayed by your company. Many of us have invested far too much actual money and time into this game and supporting Pocket Gems. In return, you have neglected long time customers and proper maintenance of the game which I'm sure have at minimum contributed to the problems. I have seen numerous companies throughout the years with this same ethic and I will say they are no longer in business. Customers will move on and cash flow will decrease. We have been patient and still remained loyal as you PG continued to neglect those that long supported you. Interest is decreasing, I will not be taking up any other PG game, many fish in the sea with much to offer.

Very well said Nemia and Radar Cat!

Thatís not the way to treat loyal customers! Much as I sympathise, I canĎt believe that itís impossible to take 5 minutes to post at least a short info on Forum.

And it must be possible to give us a ship or some rubies or whatever as a little excuse now and again. Itís possible to do it in War Dragons whenever anything goes wrong a tiny little bit. Why isnít it possible in TPC where really serious issues frustrate all players?
    Leader of WeStealNoShip
    Game ID: Appelus

ďHonesty is a very expensive gift, donít expect it from cheap peopleĒ

My sentiments exactly. So frustrated with this game. I will not be playing anymore PG games. I’ve already moved on to some new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Sternenglitzerfee View Post
    Itís possible to do it in War Dragons whenever anything goes wrong a tiny little bit. Why isnít it possible in TPC where really serious issues frustrate all players?
    Fee,

They value players who play WD and them are the players considered asset as they pay the employee wages. TPC is a liability filled with old players with lots of ruby reserve and cheaters who donít contribute a penny to employee retirement fund.

So, donít expect mercy for loyalty. It is purely commercial

The game has taken itís natural course. 6 years of millions of revenue per month and still yielding 50K a month must be history is game world. We all had good times. Now is the moment for everyone to accept the reality and move on rather than pounding on the last few employees left behind to pull the plug.
    Last edited by Pinkpanther; 04-11-18 at 05:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkpanther View Post
    Now is the moment for everyone to accept the reality and move on rather than pounding on the last few employees left behind to pull the plug.
    Well, I for my part already did that! I haven’t been playing the individual part of TPC for weeks anymore. I only collect coins and rubies and do the coin quest because I collect the Around The World ships. But there are many, many players who still love to play this game and I think they deserve a fairer treatment. If PG doesn’t want to keep this game running properly, they should finaly pull the plug and stopp their disrespectful behaviour.
    Leader of WeStealNoShip

Name:  IMG_6193[1].jpg
Views: 679
Size:  19.9 KB

Name:  IMG_6191[1].jpg
Views: 672
Size:  19.8 KB

Name:  IMG_6192[1].jpg
Views: 671
Size:  21.2 KB

Name:  IMG_6194[1].jpg
Views: 685

Name:  IMG_6195[1].jpg
Views: 674
Size:  20.2 KB

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Sorry, just one more:

Name:  IMG_6197[1].jpg
Views: 675

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkpanther View Post
    Fee,

They value players who play WD and them are the players considered asset as they pay the employee wages. TPC is a liability filled with old players with lots of ruby reserve and cheaters who donít contribute a penny to employee retirement fund.

So, donít expect mercy for loyalty. It is purely commercial

The game has taken itís natural course. 6 years of millions of revenue per month and still yielding 50K a month must be history is game world. We all had good times. Now is the moment for everyone to accept the reality and move on rather than pounding on the last few employees left behind to pull the plug.
    **** 'em. Bunch of ****s

I'd like to see TPC2 launched, so we can all start again from the beginning on an even keel.
    Surely with the baseline already been there it should be a pretty cheap option for PG, and if they limited the rubie deco sales to 1 instead of 3 per month, it would take longer to generate a decent income, keeping the game open longer.
    Leader of the 501st

Quote Originally Posted by BrendanU View Post
    I'd like to see TPC2 launched, so we can all start again from the beginning on an even keel.
    Surely with the baseline already been there it should be a pretty cheap option for PG, and if they limited the rubie deco sales to 1 instead of 3 per month, it would take longer to generate a decent income, keeping the game open longer.
    It’s not the ruby deco sale that made the game unprofitable. The low level spinners and the cheaters are responsible for it. Especially the cheaters. I stopped spending money for the game because of their avarice and assurance.
    Leader of WeStealNoShip

It’s not the ruby deco sale that made the game unprofitable. The low level spinners and the cheaters are responsible for it. Especially the cheaters. I stopped spending money for the game because of their avarice and assurance.
    I can't argue against you on the cheatung issue for sure.
    I guess the low level spinning didn't help, but it wasn't actually against PGs rules, just a tad immoral lol
    A simple way to stop the spinning would be to change the level for joining a guild to a much higher level, thus making it unsustainable.
    Leader of the 501st

Longtime Tapper
    I guess the low level spinning didn't help, but it wasn't actually against PGs rules, just a tad immoral lol
    A simple way to stop the spinning would be to change the level for joining a guild to a much higher level, thus making it unsustainable.
    Best way would be to keep the level for joining a guild the same but making it impossible to level up unless you have fewer than 100 rubies.

Quote Originally Posted by billybobbeaubum View Post
    Best way would be to keep the level for joining a guild the same but making it impossible to level up unless you have fewer than 100 rubies.
    That wouldnít solve the problem completely. People just would spend all rubies for decos and ships first and then stay at level 15 forever. Thatís still cheap enough!
    Last edited by Sternenglitzerfee; 04-11-18 at 08:12 AM.
    Leader of WeStealNoShip

Longtime Tapper
    That wouldn’t solve the problem completely. People just would spend all rubies for decos and ships first and then stay at level 15 forever. That’s still cheap enough!
    But they couldn't level up to a level where they can join the guild. They're welcome to stay at level 14 forever with all their rubies but they need to spend them all prior to levelling up to play in a guild

Donít get me wrong please! Low level spinning is in no way illegal of course. And there is a huge difference between spinning at the beginning to give the game a good start and doing nothing else but spinning and spending the rubies in guild battles and individual events. But those who donít play the game really but only take advantage of low level spinning destroyed the game as well as the cheaters. We just donít talk about it anymore because cheating took on such a dramatic scale.
    Leader of WeStealNoShip

Honestly, I'm very unsure if I have any interest in starting from scratch and continuing to support PG after all the time and $ invested. The cheaters have spoiled our game and PG is somewhat responsible for where we are now. With cutting support to the game, the skeleton crew are unable to address and correct the problems. It is shameful PG collects our $ but has no interest in supporting the game. The current state of the game has motivated me to try out some new games and companies and I rather like what I see

Ben?

“Things are better than they have ever been at the company,” said Ben Liu, CEO of Pocket Gems, in an interview with GamesBeat. “It starts with player love. We had the largest player base and number of users ever. That translated to the best numbers ever at the company.”
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Um, you all know I hesitate to complain, or voice my displeasure, but.............

I am not feeling any "player love" right now. No love at all! They loved me when they were taking my money. And I get that. It was my decision to spend money on the game. But really, to brag about how great they are when half of us are locked out and begging for help is a bit much!

Member Vaders_Fist_2

I’m with you SC!
    Leader of WeStealNoShip

I am looking forward to having another weekend off. To haunt. To be Spooktacular. Gooooooooooo Dead!!!!

Hi Radar Cat,
    What other games are you looking at? I think 10-14 of the Black_Pearls would be willing to move on to a new game.

YeOldGuild
    LINE ID: YeOldeGuild

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast