Thread: Volunteer Needed for Connection Issues

Exclamation Volunteer Needed for Connection Issues

Hi, I'm PGTerr and I could use the help of someone who has been experiencing connection issues. It needs to be someone who meets some specific requirements. You must:

* Must STILL be locked out of the game starting yesterday, or today.
    * Be familiar with backing up your game to your computer. Bonus points if you've already done it.
    * Be comfortable with deleting your game.
    * Be able to load your savegame from the server.
    * Follow any instructions that are given to you very, VERY closely without altering them.

If you meet these requirements, please post here. If you DO NOT meet these requirements, please DO NOT post here. I'd like a minimum of clutter in this thread.

UPDATE: If you were affected by this issue but can get into the game now, then you're not eligible. If you are someone who has been locked out since the end of December or month of January, please let us know if you can now log in.

UPDATE II: Unfortunately, the solution I was hoping would work didn't. Additionally, the team is aware of additional, similar issues with this past week's (April 5th-11th) content release. Sorry. :/
    Last edited by PGTerr; 04-12-18 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Updating.

Hi Terr,
    I'm not sure if I'm suitable to do it.
    My game was locked out today in two periods of time (9amGMT and 9pm GMT), buit I can acces to it now.
    However, if I can help, I send a PM to you with my game data.
    Regards,
    CVBlackCat
    CrazyCanucks1 Officer

Quote Originally Posted by CVBlackCat View Post
    Hi Terr,
    I'm not sure if I'm suitable to do it.
    My game was locked out today in two periods of time (9amGMT and 9pm GMT), buit I can acces to it now.
    However, if I can help, I send a PM to you with my game data.
    Regards,
    CVBlackCat
    Yeah, right after posting this thread reports started to trickle in about you folks being able to get back into the game. If you can get into the game now you unfortunately can't help me. But... I'm really glad you can play again! I'll try and update my original post.

Hi. I wasn't able to access from about 9pm PST last night until about an hour ago. I did delete the game last night and reload as I thought the issue was at my end. I have more than one account and am now able to access on them. The loading is a little odd though. The game loads about 3/4 of the way, the screen goes black for a second, and then starts to reload from the beginning again. Then I'm in.

Hi Terr, I have tried and still doesn’t work. I have sent you a pm.

I have tried and it is still not working. I tried rebooting my iPad and deleting and reloading the and still no connection. I have sent you a pm.

I have been locked out since December and are still unable to get in.

And thank you for letting us know that we are not completely forgotten, this is the most positive I have heard in a couple of months. Crossing my fingers that you find a solution!
    Last edited by Capt_Sotebill; 04-05-18 at 10:30 PM.
    Capt_Sortebill with a spelling error 😊

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Please note that if you have been locked out since December and willing delete and install game again to get into contact with Terrence or myself. Those who cannot get into their game recently, please get in contact with me only.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Please note that if you have been locked out since December and willing delete and install game again to get into contact with Terrence or myself. Those who cannot get into their game recently, please get in contact with me only.
    Hi I have sent PM to both of you, happy to help.
    Capt_Sortebill with a spelling error 😊

Hey! PGTerr, welcome to the forum!! Nice to see you here man! May be this is a good break for you from ticketing section!

I can’t be of help to you as my game works just fine!!

Terrence no longer needs any volunteers. Sadly these steps do not help either. I have spoken to the dev and they are looking into another fix.

Hello PG and DA. I have downloaded PG’s new game War Dragons and in one week, there were 2 updates to the game, the last one being a fix for logging in and other bugs. Just wondering, Paradise Cove has not had an update for a long time now. Maybe, an update is needed to sort out everyone’s problem. I am no computer tech, but even IOS is updated all the time.

Just checked and the last update was 2 years ago at Version 8.2
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by biggrowler; 04-11-18 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Additional info

An update in this manner is only required for certain fixes. But I will pass it on anyway.

Cannot do an update with a fix if you have not figured out what the fix is....
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.