Thread: Recent quest/offers Issues

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar

Recent quest/offers Issues

Please avoid creating multiple threads on every quest/offer that is missing. There is something obviously wrong with the schedule.

Both Jesse and Arlene are not available this week. Once Jesse is in next week I will have more an idea on time frame. Will post any feedback on here rather than multiple threads. Please note Terrence is not in a position to answer any questions on the forums, or be able to fix any of these issues. As PG are aware of the current state of the game. I ask you not to send any further tickets as he will not be able to provide you with any answer.

Thanks
    DA

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Thank you for your information.
    Just list the number of malfunction until today:

- Mermaid Quest - stop give Color Keys 24hrs earlier
    - No Individual Point Event
    - No side quests prizes
    - No Chance Keys Chests prizes
    - Week quest without Thursday Quest and Point Event
    - No ruby decoration at Monday
    - No Shovel Quest on Tuesday
    - No Wednesday ship today

If I forgot something, please add
    Last edited by CVBlackCat; 04-04-18 at 12:00 PM.
    CrazyCanucks1 Officer

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Please avoid creating multiple threads on every quest/offer that is missing. There is something obviously wrong with the schedule.

Both Jesse and Arlene are not available this week. Once Jesse is in next week I will have more an idea on time frame. Will post any feedback on here rather than multiple threads. Please note Terrence is not in a position to answer any questions on the forums, or be able to fix any of these issues. As PG are aware of the current state of the game. I ask you not to send any further tickets as he will not be able to provide you with any answer.

Thanks
    DA
    Eyewash once again.
    The only thing I know for sure: There is a life after TPC.

Thanks for trying to smooth things over DA, but i fear it's too little too late.

It's almost 7 days since the latest problems began, and by far the most disappointing fact is there's been not one word from PG.
    Putting things into a little prospective many many players have spends 1000s of Pounds, Euros, Dollars etc etc etc............ over the last 6 years to progress their games, thus lining PGs pockets and paying their wages.
    Whilst i understand it was the Easter weekend, and workers are on holiday, Paradise Cove is a 24/7 and 365 days a year game, so surely a multi million Dollar company like PG should provide the service it's customers deserve.
    One way or another and i'm sorry but any statement attempting to try to smooth things over just doesn't cut it from a non PG employee.
    Leader of the WE_GIVE_A_SHIP

First I am not trying to smooth things over. Trying to keep it to one thread, to avoid repeating myself. Second, this to lighten the daily enquiries I am receiving.

I am one of those players who spent thousands on this game. Only for it to be broken. So you don't need to put anything in prospective for me. Though I admit the lack of quest or offers has not fazed me.

First I am not trying to smooth things over. Trying to keep it to one thread, to avoid repeating myself. Second, this to lighten the daily enquiries I am receiving.

I am one of those players who spent thousands on this game. Only for it to be broken. So you don't need to put anything in prospective for me. Though I admit the lack of quest or offers has not fazed me.

Chocolate time.

Let's put things in perspective, many people have put much money into this game over the last 6 years (or part thereof). But it's unfair to used that information against the problems today (or this last week). After all PG have given noticed (last year) there would be content decrease, there has always bugs and problems and lastly, and probably most importantly, we have enjoyed this game during those 6 years (or part thereof).

If you went to the movies every week for 6 years, you would spend a lot of money, but it would be unfair to attribute all that expense to the latest movie when it failed to satisfy. Surely some of the expense was well spend on a game you were enjoying. And if you were not enjoying it, why are your still playing after years?

I'm not saying that the current problems aren't annoying, they are, but we know PG are not giving attention to this game, DA has informed us some staff are not available this week, maybe we should relax a little and not get so worked up about a game.
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

Thanks D.A

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Tapper View Post
    Let's put things in perspective, many people have put much money into this game over the last 6 years (or part thereof). But it's unfair to used that information against the problems today (or this last week). After all PG have given noticed (last year) there would be content decrease, there has always bugs and problems and lastly, and probably most importantly, we have enjoyed this game during those 6 years (or part thereof).

If you went to the movies every week for 6 years, you would spend a lot of money, but it would be unfair to attribute all that expense to the latest movie when it failed to satisfy. Surely some of the expense was well spend on a game you were enjoying. And if you were not enjoying it, why are your still playing after years?

I'm not saying that the current problems aren't annoying, they are, but we know PG are not giving attention to this game, DA has informed us some staff are not available this week, maybe we should relax a little and not get so worked up about a game.
    The difference being, when you go to the cinema you get what you pay for, and if there's a problem it gets sorted while you sit there, not over a week later possibly when you've forgotten what you were watching.
    While ever there's people around with your attitude, nothing will ever get sorted. It's perfectly fair to use that information, PG have taken our money and are not giving ANY service in return.

Quote Originally Posted by BrendanU View Post
    While ever there's people around with your attitude, nothing will ever get sorted. It's perfectly fair to use that information, PG have taken our money and are not giving ANY service in return.
    So for 6 years, when you were spending money, you got no service? I'm just saying SOME of the expended money was money well spend on a game that was enjoyed. If money has been spent lately, maybe you should question where you are spending, rather than blaming a company, which have stated their game is slowly fading away, not getting new content.

I'll also repeat, the problems, in the game presently, are annoying, but getting upset about it is not helping, try relaxing.
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Tapper View Post
    So for 6 years, when you were spending money, you got no service? I'm just saying SOME of the expended money was money well spend on a game that was enjoyed. If money has been spent lately, maybe you should question where you are spending, rather than blaming a company, which have stated their game is slowly fading away, not getting new content.

I'll also repeat, the problems, in the game presently, are annoying, but getting upset about it is not helping, try relaxing.
    I'll save my breath and energy from now on.
    I've lost count just how many hours I've obviously wasted trying to bring to light the current affairs and problems that we all currently face. It's someone elses turn now unless someone can give me a realy realy good reason not to!

Quote Originally Posted by BrendanU View Post
    I'll save my breath and energy from now on.
    I've lost count just how many hours I've obviously wasted trying to bring to light the current affairs and problems that we all currently face..... unless someone can give me a realy realy good reason not to!
    A really good reason not to - your opinion is important. Your voice should be heard. You should stand up for the things you think are worth standing up for.

I'm just worried you putting too much into one basket. Don't put all the problems with the game into one complaint. The missing quests and stuff are just one current problem that PG know about and will deal with, relax. Other issues are another thing again, don't give up on what you believe in.

Thank you Darkangel

Thanks
    DA
    This is very nice to hear and thank you for using your time
    To give us some kind of answer it is appreciated

This is the follow up to my previous communication with Terrence:

Jared (Support Team)
    Apr 4, 5:42 PM PDT

Thanks for following up, and for the information. Jesse couldn't be reached because he's currently out of the office. Our team is aware of these reported issues and we are currently looking into them. I don't have any ETAs for potential fixes at this time, but as information becomes available we will update via the forum.

Regards,
    Jared
    PX Manager
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Thank you for the info Giraffe! You were very busy with posting it in all threads! :-) Thumbs up!
    Leader of WeStealNoShip
    Game ID: Appelus

“Honesty is a very expensive gift, don’t expect it from cheap people”

Lol, Fee...yes I was..did not want to miss anyone...

And I have sent another message to Jared about the loading issue as well though I am sure PG is aware...

Quote Originally Posted by giraffe510 View Post
    Lol, Fee...yes I was..did not want to miss anyone...

And I have sent another message to Jared about the loading issue as well though I am sure PG is aware...
    They are.

In regards to the recent quest issues, they know how it was caused and are actively working on a fix so it doesn't happen again next week.

Thank you Darkangel. That‘s very good to hear.
    Officer of CrazyCanucks1

In regards to the recent quest issues, they know how it was caused and are actively working on a fix so it doesn't happen again next week.
    If we can’t get into the game, we won’t be able to find that out ;-)

But thank you for the info and for your help, Da!
    Leader of WeStealNoShip
    Game ID: Appelus

“Honesty is a very expensive gift, don’t expect it from cheap people”

PGTerr looking for a volunteer to help with today’s lockout problem:

https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...nection-Issues