Thread: Outrageous price gouging

Outrageous price gouging

So you guys just decided it was cool to charge almost $300,000,000.00 for one item and over $800,000,000.00 for the second item for a generic dress for a spring goal???? Thatís over a billion dollars. With all the money Iíve spent in this game I find that very, very shady

I am with you CynderellaRN.... I didnt notice the price until after I bought the first item Blue Rosie Bracelet in the Welcoming Spring Party Goal for over 200,000,000.00M and it was then I noticed half my money had gone and the next item for the Pink Fleur de Lis Earrings were 462.6M. ABSOLUTELY AND COMPLETELY UTTERLY RIDICULOUS! I am so finished with this game... NOT ON POCKET GEMS.... Totally deleting this game now.... Actually I am going to put this post to Support as surely it must be a mistake?!!

I suspect it was a mistake. I hope they can refund people who lost so much in game cash where it is a problem for them. Best wishes!
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*