Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Recent Tensions in the Forum

Just curious Brendan,how many profile you got?

Quote Originally Posted by charlieleong View Post
    Just curious Brendan,how many profile you got?
    I have 3, none of them are hidden either, anyone who knows me knows exactly which games they are.
    Leader of the 501st

Thanks,Do you had any idea how they cloned,will be appreciate that if you can PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by charlieleong View Post
    Thanks,Do you had any idea how they cloned,will be appreciate that if you can PM me.
    Unfortunately not, if i knew how it was done i'd pass the information to PG in full.
    Leader of the 501st

Quote Originally Posted by BrendanU View Post
    Name:  IMG_5806.jpg
Views: 752
Size:  20.2 KB
    Just to add to CVBlackCats post, check out the date on this screenshot
    Name:  Today.jpg
Views: 681
Size:  113.6 KB

And how is today!
    Now, just take your conclusions.

PS: This individual point event had 5 players scoring max (the 20.000 limit on sea items doensn't work and only allows 10.000 - only explanation for scores)

Name:  Final5.jpg
Views: 671
Size:  104.6 KB

Name:  Final 10.jpg
Views: 683
Size:  104.9 KB
    CrazyCanucks1 Officer

There have been events with more players 'maxed out'. I think 8 was the most at one time. As I understand it, the 'max' total shown in your post is an old one. The actual 'max' number of points is more now. I have no idea what it actually is, as I have never added the individual totals up. And I have no chance of getting anywhere near it. I have been told that once the player hits the old 'max' number, that is what we see, but the player sees their actual score.

That is one reason I stopped posting the scores for individual events. I have no idea what the actual top scores are anymore. And since you posted what you did, anyone who wants to see the scores for that board can see them here.

And I may be wrong about the totals. I've been known to be wrong more than once. I'm sure someone else will comment.
    Last edited by 38supercomp; 03-26-18 at 09:47 AM.
    Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
    Lewis Carroll - Alice in Wonderland

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by 38supercomp View Post
    There have been events with more players 'maxed out'. I think 8 was the most at one time. As I understand it, the 'max' total shown in your post is an old one. The actual 'max' number of points is more now. I have no idea what it actually is, as I have never added the individual totals up. And I have no chance of getting anywhere near it. I have been told that once the player hits the old 'max' number, that is what we see, but the player sees their actual score.

That is one reason I stopped posting the scores for individual events. I have no idea what the actual top scores are anymore. And since you posted what you did, anyone who wants to see the scores for that board can see them here.

And I may be wrong about the totals. I've been known to be wrong more than once. I'm sure someone else will comment.
    Are you saying that the maximum of points indicated in the VS are not accurate? Players can count more points in a category that what are described as a maximum?
    Damedesetoiles/Ladyofthestars
    Officer of TPCPirates

I was told that the 47,949 total is no longer correct. That number was an ‘old’ total.

And now the event is over and the separate elements are no longer shown. Next points event I will total everything up. I know the total points for short voyages is 1400 and I think collecting from merchants is 650. Points for finding GPS is 900.

We need someone who has won an individual event to tell us if they see their score as higher than 47,949. Or someone who has added up all of the points that can be earned. Or someone from PG to comment.
    Last edited by 38supercomp; 03-26-18 at 10:09 AM.
    Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
    Lewis Carroll - Alice in Wonderland

Member Vaders_Fist_2

The maximum amount of point that can be scored in points versus is 57,950.
    Guilds: FireCats and Dolphins_U35
    Player name: GGContraPG and CaptainXXL

Don't blame me....it's google translate's fault!

Longtime Tapper
    Can someone explain me how cloned profil can explain enormous amount of points in one hour? And what are hidden profil?
    Damedesetoiles/Ladyofthestars
    Officer of TPCPirates

Quote Originally Posted by Paricalu View Post
    The maximum amount of point that can be scored in points versus is 57,950.
    That’s what the event shows.
    I never scored more than 7000/8000, so I don’t no if my supposition is correct.
    However, if I was the 5th positioned on my board and the max wasn’t 47.950, I certainly would tap a few more items to reach top 4.
    That’s why I presume that wasn’t possible to 5th player score another point.
    Not a fact, only a supposition.
    CrazyCanucks1 Officer

Quote Originally Posted by 38supercomp View Post
    I was told that the 47,949 total is no longer correct. That number was an ‘old’ total.

And now the event is over and the separate elements are no longer shown. Next points event I will total everything up. I know the total points for short voyages is 1400 and I think collecting from merchants is 650. Points for finding GPS is 900.

We need someone who has won an individual event to tell us if they see their score as higher than 47,949. Or someone who has added up all of the points that can be earned. Or someone from PG to comment.
    The explanation could be relatively simple. Your score is calculated in the scoresheet on your device. If you total all the maximum allowed points you can score 57.950. The leaderboard however is calculated on a server using the players totalscores. For some reason the maximum allowed total score on the servers is 47.949. An old maximum that PG forgot to adjust? An uploaded totalscore above this number is then apparently automatically converted to 47.949.

The easiest explanation is that the sea items, I call them floaters, points are capped at 9.999 and not at 20.000. Like CVBlackcat suggests. That would explain everything.

But I have never been even close to these numbers so I am just having a guess.

Longtime Tapper
    Can you please let us know what is going on with absence of key mermaids?

Quote Originally Posted by tutmom7 View Post
    I responded to your question in your other thread.
    We are all curious...
    Probably the event will check off for all for the weekly but I do not know about getting the mermaid key ship.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

mermaid

Quote Originally Posted by tutmom7 View Post
    I got the mermaid quest this week....

Map, they are referring to the fact that many could not complete the quest because the mermaids reverted to their normal non key giving state a day early so they could not complete the quest for the mermaid ship.

So I played a guild battle last night against FIRECATS and there is no way they are not cheating!! Look at the images below and see how fast they have accumulated points in such a short period of time. It is physically impossible for the players like sasaFOI and DragonsGlass2 to get those points in the time they did. How can this team be 20,000+ points ahead of the next closest team? So either 1. PG is too incompetent to catch these cheaters or 2. PG is unwilling to do anything about these cheaters or 3. both PG is incompetent and unwilling. PG, you have let your loyal and faithful TPC gaming community down by allowing this to occur. Secondly, you have failed us in that you cannot keep your game in good working order, deliver fresh new exciting content, and are unwilling to make upgrades to the game to better facilitate game play. We all see your motives and intent. You follow the almighty dollar and could care less about your loyal players so long as they keep lining your pockets with money. Shame on you PG! I refuse to play any PG games and all of my friends are following suit. You have clearly demonstrated that you do not care and each subsequent game you create will eventually suffer the same fate when the next latest and greatest fad comes along. You clearly are not a trustworthy company.

Name:  IMG_4580[1].jpg
Views: 213
Size:  21.7 KBName:  IMG_4581[1].jpg
Views: 209
Size:  21.6 KBName:  IMG_4582[1].jpg
Views: 208
Size:  21.9 KBName:  IMG_4583[1].jpg
Views: 210
Size:  21.8 KBName:  IMG_4584[1].jpg
Views: 212
Size:  21.2 KBName:  IMG_4585[1].jpg
Size:  21.8 KBName:  IMG_4586[1].jpg
Size:  21.8 KBName:  IMG_4587[1].jpg
Size:  21.7 KBName:  IMG_4588[1].jpg
Size:  21.8 KBName:  IMG_4589[1].jpg
Size:  21.7 KB
    Last edited by rocketman1400; 04-16-18 at 05:44 AM.

I Completely agree with you, Rocketman. It's a shame, and PG doesn't seem to have the slightest interest in changimg anything - as long as the bucks are flowing.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketman1400 View Post
    So I played a guild battle last night against FIRECATS and there is no way they are not cheating!! Look at the images below and see how fast they have accumulated points in such a short period of time. It is physically impossible for the players like sasaFOI and DragonsGlass2 to get those points in the time they did. How can this team be 20,000+ points ahead of the next closest team? So either 1. PG is too incompetent to catch these cheaters or 2. PG is unwilling to do anything about these cheaters or 3. both PG is incompetent and unwilling. PG, you have let your loyal and faithful TPC gaming community down by allowing this to occur. Secondly, you have failed us in that you cannot keep your game in good working order, deliver fresh new exciting content, and are unwilling to make upgrades to the game to better facilitate game play. We all see your motives and intent. You follow the almighty dollar and could care less about your loyal players so long as they keep lining your pockets with money. Shame on you PG! I refuse to play any PG games and all of my friends are following suit. You have clearly demonstrated that you do not care and each subsequent game you create will eventually suffer the same fate when the next latest and greatest fad comes along. You clearly are not a trustworthy company.

Name:  IMG_4580[1].jpg
Size:  21.7 KBName:  IMG_4581[1].jpg
Size:  21.6 KBName:  IMG_4582[1].jpg
Views: 208
Size:  21.9 KBName:  IMG_4583[1].jpg
Size:  21.8 KBName:  IMG_4584[1].jpg
Views: 212
Size:  21.2 KBName:  IMG_4585[1].jpg
Size:  21.8 KBName:  IMG_4586[1].jpg
Size:  21.8 KBName:  IMG_4587[1].jpg
Size:  21.7 KBName:  IMG_4588[1].jpg
Size:  21.8 KBName:  IMG_4589[1].jpg
Size:  21.7 KB
    I can't make out some of the times. Could you possibly post the times left for me please. Thanks.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

The images start at 53 minutes and each subsequent pic is about 2 minutes later. The final shot is at 13 min. Blurry but that is what my eyes see.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by giraffe510 View Post
    The images start at 53 minutes and each subsequent pic is about 2 minutes later. The final shot is at 13 min.
    I was thinking eh they look so tiny until I realised I had reduced the web page size thank you anyway.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

No problem

WOW! Those scores are out of this world. I have experimented a lot during playing this game just to see what is possible and what not, but have not come close to those scores in the time span shown. It sure boggles my mind.

-CB

Quote Originally Posted by CeeBora View Post
    WOW! Those scores are out of this world. I have experimented a lot during playing this game just to see what is possible and what not, but have not come close to those scores in the time span shown. It sure boggles my mind.

-CB
    That makes 2 of us...........
    Leader of the 501st

I know I have said this before

Ever consider the possibility that the “cheaters”are actually PG bots used in a way to make the game more profitable by getting the guilds who want to be in first place to spend more money

think about it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast