Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Recent Tensions in the Forum

Don’t buy anything from PG until such time as they correct this and make game fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodmose View Post
    Don’t buy anything from PG until such time as they correct this and make game fair.
    I think this is already happening. PG have made their own downfall by not closing the gaps and allowing players to find their own free rubie income. I know low level spinning is well in the past, but i believe it all started there, although it wasn't illegal if was slightly immoral but of course opinions will vary on that. The simple answer for PG would have been to raise the lower level for joining a guild, but no matter how many times it was pointed out, PG remined in denial and did nothing. I make no wonder less and less players spend on resources.
    Leader of the WE_GIVE_A_SHIP

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Hey everyone,

There looks to be a bit of tension in the community recently around accusations of players that may not be playing the game fairly. I would like to assure everyone that our systems are always checking the servers for players that may be modifying their game client or if our servers detect any unfair play, then implementing action on those accounts.

With this in mind it is important to note that while we don't like to speak on details of another player's account it's safe to assume that if nothing has been done to a player's account then they should be playing legitimately. There's also not a lot of information that can be disseminated from the forums and observations from the game, so it's not always best to point fingers at other players based on them. If you feel we may have missed something then you can let us know. In the event that no action is taken then it's because we have determined that no action is necessary.

I hope this was able to clear things up.

Jesse

Well done PG. At least two boards sabotaged this weekend. One long standing game putting up 15k+ and games that have been around under 6 months that are able to outscore us who have played since the game began. Legit? Please! Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Beth768 View Post
    Well done PG. At least two boards sabotaged this weekend. One long standing game putting up 15k+ and games that have been around under 6 months that are able to outscore us who have played since the game began. Legit? Please! Pathetic.
    Beth, i must agree 100%.

A few will thing we're crying because we didn't win the top ship, but believe me if it means Golf and all her cloned games within her guild get banned i'll be mega happy with a 3k ship, and yes i mentioned her name!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll mention all the cloned games names and guilds they are within if they're still there next week after lockdown or indeed reappear.
    Oh i almost forgot about a couple of her cloned games on the top of the Madness board too taking a top ship from CBR.
    It's now a bloody joke, legit players who have spent god knows how much over the years and they get banned and you can't look at a games history to see when it was created and ban the games who really deserve it.
    You mention the word Pathetic Beth, i think that's timid to be honest, PG should be ashamed, treating its customers like this.
    Last edited by BrendanU; 03-19-18 at 01:36 PM.

Like many others who have posted recently, I have been disturbed by the obvious cheating, as described so accurately by Brendan, Sternenglitzerfee, and others. I know that numerous tickets have been submitted to Pocket Gems, with screenshot validation of impossible scores. There appeared to be little to no action to remedy the situation.

Then I was heartened after Brendan’s thread “Impossible to Win” that Arlene became involved and promised to deal with cheaters and root them out.

Magically, after Arlene’s post, cheating came to a screeching halt, and scores across all boards returned to normal. I was excited and encouraged. The game had returned to it’s former fairness. Yes, there were strong teams, but they were teams that played fair.

Then, most unfortunately Jesse posts above that “there is no cheating here—move along.” And lo and behold, the cheaters returned! Impossible scores were again posted.

I am left saddened and disgusted that the game I have long played and loved has been hijacked and nearly destroyed by a few. I’m even more upset by the PG reaction (or failure to act).

If you need any more evidence that cheating does exist, compare the scores between Arlene’s post and Jesse’s. This alone is strong evidence that cheating is occurring.

I am a long time player, and I am insulted by the response of PG, there is no way that the scores are legitimate, the only conclusion I can come to is PG are happy to let them cheat,as they are earning out of it.I HAVE STOPPED BUYING ANYTHING AND WILL NOT BUY ALL THE TIME THIS GOES ON.

Jesse,
    Can you please remove Tap Paradise Cove from the forum.
    I am sick and tired of the negative posts on here.
    The attacks, cyber bullying and accusations.
    People have been told over and over again to take it up with PG and
    send names and complaints to them. But they still choose to attack others
    through this forum. JUST REMOVE IT.
    Itís ONLY a GAME folks. Itís not real.
    The only difference in this game and any other game in cyber space is this stupid forum!
    Go ahead now attack my comment because Iím not going to be here to read it! Bye to you all.

Perhaps Golf and Bingo is the overall winner.
    A few people have figured out the dynamics and excelled But Golf and Bingo Beat the game!
    Peace Out!!!
    Last edited by Padisha; 03-19-18 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Padisha View Post
    Jesse,
    It’s ONLY a GAME folks. It’s not real.
    The only difference in this game and any other game in cyber space is this stupid forum!
    Go ahead now attack my comment because I’m not going to be here to read it! Bye to you all.

A few people have figured out the dynamics and excelled But Golf and Bingo Beat the game!
    Peace Out!!!
    Hey Padisha.
    You ask jesse to remove tap paradise cove from the forum . Unfortunately there are a lot of players locked out of the game. This is sometimes the only way we can communicate with them till this issue is resolved. Not that easy ...

BLINDEST is the one who doesn't want to see

Just check the battle points of the top 10 scorers of TPC and you can see an huuuge difference from first to second (more than double the points)!
    Aren't enough evidences?
    Wow! Or someone trying to show us that:
    We have a genius (much more recent player) playing among us and the rest are "dumb".
    I rest my case...
    Last edited by CVBlackCat; 03-24-18 at 12:48 AM.
    CrazyCanucks1 Officer

Quote Originally Posted by Padisha View Post
    Jesse,
    It’s ONLY a GAME folks. It’s not real.
    Go ahead now attack my comment because I’m not going to be here to read it! Bye to you all.

Peace Out!!!

Awwww, Padisha, I do not agree with the removal of TPC from the forum ....and no, not because I used to post a lot. There are players who are locked out and this is the only way some can communicate as they cannot submit a trouble ticket either.

But more than that, many players find answers on this forum....not everyone is a long time player.
    And there are many players who do not get out and the forum has been a major part of their social interaction.

I, too, am sad at the direction the forum has taken but remain hopeful we can get past some of the current tensions.
    It has been a game we enjoyed and loved and it is hard to think about the loss...

Maybe you can just pretend this forum does not exist so that you are not so offended by what you see.
    I do not say that in a mean way...just stating an alternative path.

Peace also to you.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Taking away the forum will not be a good idea it seems like a lot of us has to start our games from the start again, being able to read up on the quests ahead from old treads at least makes it a bit easier to return
    Capt_Sortebill with a spelling error 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Capt_Sotebill View Post
    Taking away the forum will not be a good idea it seems like a lot of us has to start our games from the start again, being able to read up on the quests ahead from old treads at least makes it a bit easier to return
    It stopped being a game when it costs real money to advance. Then we are customers. It is like going to a restaurant and ordering a steak and instead of steak you get chicken and someone else gets your meal but you still pay for the streak. Even Inc this boring as all get out versus how does someone rack up over 44,000 points. Everyone else is nearly 70% below that. Hello pg,

Name:  IMG_5806.jpg
Views: 730
Size:  20.2 KB
    Just to add to CVBlackCats post, check out the date on this screenshot

Quote Originally Posted by BrendanU View Post
    Name:  IMG_5806.jpg
Views: 730
Size:  20.2 KB
    Just to add to CVBlackCats post, check out the date on this screenshot
    Wow! If thatís possible, within the legal parameters of the game, in just over 11 months, why canít we all do it!

Map, did you ever get back in....did not hear back if you need me to submit a ticket for you.

I am only in on my phone if I google off, not on my desk top where I prefer to write my rants. Thanks G

Quote Originally Posted by maptokyo View Post
    I am only in on my phone if I google off, not on my desk top where I prefer to write my rants. Thanks G
    Ok.....here’s hoping they can resolve these issues, map

Wow! If that’s possible, within the legal parameters of the game, in just over 11 months, why can’t we all do it!
    We don't have the time, money or resources....at least I don't.

Time - a lot of time spend to spin with mermaids (staying at lower levels to get cheaper spin costs and spinning for hours and hours), battle every battle (not just every versus, but every match, sleeping only between matches), tap constantly )houses, merchants, ships, trees mermaids)

Money - real money to buy rubies

Resources - top ships, lots of equipment and boosts, rubies, lots and lots of rubies.
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

Wow! If that’s possible, within the legal parameters of the game, in just over 11 months, why can’t we all do it!
    Name:  Cheating.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  61.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkpanther View Post
    Name:  Cheating.jpg
Views: 275
Size:  61.1 KB
    See! One's definition of cheating is not the same as another's.

Edit: I do think that guy is cheating....
    Last edited by Crazy Tapper; 03-25-18 at 10:27 PM.
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Tapper View Post
    We don't have the time, money or resources....at least I don't.

Time - a lot of time spend to spin with mermaids (staying at lower levels to get cheaper spin costs and spinning for hours and hours), battle every battle (not just every versus, but every match, sleeping only between matches), tap constantly )houses, merchants, ships, trees mermaids)

Money - real money to buy rubies

Resources - top ships, lots of equipment and boosts, rubies, lots and lots of rubies.
    So let's put this into context.
    1 player can score more points in 1 year than all the other top players can do in 4 years, and this is not to mention this particular players global score hasn't moved in around 3 months?
    Yeah right!!!!!!!

So let's put this into context.
    1 player can score more points in 1 year than all the other top players can do in 4 years, and this is not to mention this particular players global score hasn't moved in around 3 months?
    Yeah right!!!!!!!
    I wouldn't know, I have not been scrutinising everyone's scores or positions. I was just responding to her quiry of "why we all can't do it"

She did ask "if possible" the only way I can see it being possible, "if possible", would be though rubies and time. Of which I have neither, so I can't verify this. It's just an opinion.
    Last edited by Crazy Tapper; 03-26-18 at 01:17 AM.

I wouldn't know, I have not been scrutinising everyone's scores or positions. I was just responding to her quiry of "why we all can't do it"

She did ask "if possible" the only way I can see it being possible, "if possible", would be though rubies and time. Of which I have neither, so I can't verify this. It's just an opinion.
    Coming from someone who thinks that using a cloned game is not cheating means your case has little plausibly i'm affraid CT, sorry!
    Last edited by BrendanU; 03-26-18 at 03:23 AM.

Coming from someone who thinks that using a cloned game is not cheating means your case has little plausibly i'm affraid CT, sorry!
    Contrary to your opinion, I neither think it is cheating or not. In fact I don't know about it all all, hence I ask how it was cheating. But as you choose not to explain, I will remain ignorant of these issues. Thanks

Contrary to your opinion, I neither think it is cheating or not. In fact I don't know about it all all, hence I ask how it was cheating. But as you choose not to explain, I will remain ignorant of these issues. Thanks
    I don't think i need to add anything further!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast