Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 76 to 93 of 93

Thread: Recent Tensions in the Forum

  1. #76
    Sorority Superstar Pinkpanther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,616
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketman1400 View Post
    So I played a guild battle last night against FIRECATS ...........
    .................................................. ..........
    Yo Rocketman, you rock every time you make a post!!

    Many people have taken many picture of this type of performance from this team. It is a shame PG couldn't/wouldn't/haven't done anything about it!! This is not the only team, but there are two more like this!! Tired of taking screen shots!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    I know I have said this before
    .................................................. ...................
    think about it
    I doubt that as PG bots wouldn't join hands with legit players I know in the teams. If they really want to do it this way, they could have easily formed a team of bots!!
    Last edited by Pinkpanther; 04-16-18 at 07:34 PM.

  2. #77
    Longtime Tapper Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    662
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkpanther View Post
    Yo Rocketman, you rock every time you make a post!!

    Many people have taken many picture of this type of performance from this team. It is a shame PG couldn't/wouldn't/haven't done anything about it!! This is not the only team, but there are two more like this!! Tired of taking screen shots!!




    I doubt that as PG bots wouldn't join hands with legit players I know in the teams. If they really want to do it this way, they could have easily formed a team of bots!!
    then maybe they are PG employees that are being paid to be part of the teams and the other players on the team dont know this
    I am sure PG is aware of which teams and players spend the most money so they can easily be manipulated or targeted
    Whatever the truth is it is obvious that PG isn’t doing anything to correct it
    Last edited by Diamond; 04-16-18 at 09:27 PM.

  3. #78
    Longtime Tapper
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketman1400 View Post
    So I played a guild battle last night against FIRECATS and there is no way they are not cheating!! Look at the images below and see how fast they have accumulated points in such a short period of time. It is physically impossible for the players like sasaFOI and DragonsGlass2 to get those points in the time they did. How can this team be 20,000+ points ahead of the next closest team? So either 1. PG is too incompetent to catch these cheaters or 2. PG is unwilling to do anything about these cheaters or 3. both PG is incompetent and unwilling. PG, you have let your loyal and faithful TPC gaming community down by allowing this to occur. Secondly, you have failed us in that you cannot keep your game in good working order, deliver fresh new exciting content, and are unwilling to make upgrades to the game to better facilitate game play. We all see your motives and intent. You follow the almighty dollar and could care less about your loyal players so long as they keep lining your pockets with money. Shame on you PG! I refuse to play any PG games and all of my friends are following suit. You have clearly demonstrated that you do not care and each subsequent game you create will eventually suffer the same fate when the next latest and greatest fad comes along. You clearly are not a trustworthy company.
    Is this the same sasaFOI who was a Level 67 player in October 2017 and then miraculously managed to reduce its game level to 47 by January 2018? The same sasaFOI about whom I've sent these exact screenshots to PG on several occasions and nothing has been done?

    PG need to seriously grow some teeth and do something about this because, with their current indifference to this in the face of overwhelming evidence, it's no wonder the cheaters are continuing more brazenly than ever.

    Name:  SasaFOI.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  91.5 KB
    Name:  Ivor555 + SasaFOI.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  93.5 KB

  4. #79
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    then maybe they are PG employees that are being paid to be part of the teams and the other players on the team dont know this
    I am sure PG is aware of which teams and players spend the most money so they can easily be manipulated or targeted
    Whatever the truth is it is obvious that PG isn’t doing anything to correct it
    No


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  5. #80
    Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    23,968
    Quote Originally Posted by billybobbeaubum View Post
    Is this the same sasaFOI who was a Level 67 player in October 2017 and then miraculously managed to reduce its game level to 47 by January 2018? The same sasaFOI about whom I've sent these exact screenshots to PG on several occasions and nothing has been done?

    PG need to seriously grow some teeth and do something about this because, with their current indifference to this in the face of overwhelming evidence, it's no wonder the cheaters are continuing more brazenly than ever.

    Name:  SasaFOI.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  91.5 KB
    Name:  Ivor555 + SasaFOI.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  93.5 KB
    Will pass this on today.


    "If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

  6. #81
    New Member rocketman1400's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Saratoga, NY
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    I know I have said this before

    Ever consider the possibility that the “cheaters”are actually PG bots used in a way to make the game more profitable by getting the guilds who want to be in first place to spend more money

    think about it
    I don’t think PG is that smart to be honest. If they could do that, why not be able to fix all bugs that crash the game and keep content from showing up.

  7. #82
    Longtime Tapper
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Will pass this on today.
    Thank you. Here's hoping

  8. #83
    Longtime Tapper Diamond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    662
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketman1400 View Post
    I don’t think PG is that smart to be honest. If they could do that, why not be able to fix all bugs that crash the game and keep content from showing up.
    After thinking about it I have to agree with you that PG is not that smart however I believe they are greedy and motivated by money and it costs money to fix all the bugs so all they do is concentrate on making as much money as they can for as long as they can

  9. #84
    Longtime Tapper
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    QC, Canada
    Posts
    744
    It would not be clever to create such a team. It doesn not push players to beat them but it discourages players to play. Also, those big teams came after PG annonced they will put down their old games; they keep this game only because the faithful players and only with a miminum of support and no development. Thus for me, it does not make sense that PG does it for a game they let go down.

    Also, PG as a company, must prove that someone is cheating before treating someone as a cheater. PG cannot follow and watch all players during a VS. It has to be done by program to detect cheaters. In order to create such a program, PG must not only know how the cheaters do but the program must be able to catch them when they are doing it. If cheaters are using some features of the GameCenter, it might be tricky. Also cheaters are adapting themselves to whatever PG end up. Combined with the fact that the team working on this game now is a small team, it might explain why PG do not succeed to catch them on the spot.
    However, PG can watch specific players when someone reported them. It is why it is important to report them.
    Also, the VS is running during the weekend when their employee are not in the office. I guess it does not help to catch the cheaters on the spot!

    And of course, there is a possibility that the cheaters are very good consumers of PG, spending tonnes of money in their games. In the same time, I do not know if PG could afford to keep such a customers who are jeopardizing their games.
    Damedesetoiles/Ladyofthestars
    Officer of TPCPirates

  10. #85
    Longtime Tapper
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    QC, Canada
    Posts
    744
    Quote Originally Posted by billybobbeaubum View Post
    Is this the same sasaFOI who was a Level 67 player in October 2017 and then miraculously managed to reduce its game level to 47 by January 2018? The same sasaFOI about whom I've sent these exact screenshots to PG on several occasions and nothing has been done?

    PG need to seriously grow some teeth and do something about this because, with their current indifference to this in the face of overwhelming evidence, it's no wonder the cheaters are continuing more brazenly than ever.

    Name:  SasaFOI.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  91.5 KB
    Name:  Ivor555 + SasaFOI.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  93.5 KB
    Almost the same players on both guild. It seems obvious they change the name of the guild to not be detected by PG.
    Damedesetoiles/Ladyofthestars
    Officer of TPCPirates

  11. #86
    Active Member CeeBora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    228
    I am an overly optimistic person. I usually see the glass 3/4 full instead of half full, but I have to totally disagree with your post. Everything you said about PG is completely speculative, unless you have inside information and facts to back it up. I may have misunderstood you, but I'm judging based on ur post.

    -CB


    Quote Originally Posted by Damedesetoiles View Post
    It would not be clever to create such a team. It doesn not push players to beat them but it discourages players to play. Also, those big teams came after PG annonced they will put down their old games; they keep this game only because the faithful players and only with a miminum of support and no development. Thus for me, it does not make sense that PG does it for a game they let go down.

    Also, PG as a company, must prove that someone is cheating before treating someone as a cheater. PG cannot follow and watch all players during a VS. It has to be done by program to detect cheaters. In order to create such a program, PG must not only know how the cheaters do but the program must be able to catch them when they are doing it. If cheaters are using some features of the GameCenter, it might be tricky. Also cheaters are adapting themselves to whatever PG end up. Combined with the fact that the team working on this game now is a small team, it might explain why PG do not succeed to catch them on the spot.
    However, PG can watch specific players when someone reported them. It is why it is important to report them.
    Also, the VS is running during the weekend when their employee are not in the office. I guess it does not help to catch the cheaters on the spot!

    And of course, there is a possibility that the cheaters are very good consumers of PG, spending tonnes of money in their games. In the same time, I do not know if PG could afford to keep such a customers who are jeopardizing their games.

  12. #87
    Active Member CeeBora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    228
    I remember a while back u posted on the forum about how can someone reduce their level. I naively responded that it is not possible, but now I know what u were talking about. Tanx for sharing!

    -CB



    Quote Originally Posted by billybobbeaubum View Post
    Is this the same sasaFOI who was a Level 67 player in October 2017 and then miraculously managed to reduce its game level to 47 by January 2018? The same sasaFOI about whom I've sent these exact screenshots to PG on several occasions and nothing has been done?

    PG need to seriously grow some teeth and do something about this because, with their current indifference to this in the face of overwhelming evidence, it's no wonder the cheaters are continuing more brazenly than ever.

    Name:  SasaFOI.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  91.5 KB
    Name:  Ivor555 + SasaFOI.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  93.5 KB

  13. #88
    Longtime Tapper Paricalu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by CeeBora View Post
    I remember a while back u posted on the forum about how can someone reduce their level. I naively responded that it is not possible, but now I know what u were talking about. Tanx for sharing!

    -CB
    CB, it was possible to reduce your game level. For more info read the post #24 of this thread:

    https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...-out-a-cheater
    Guilds: FireCats and Dolphins_U35
    Player name: GGContraPG and CaptainXXL

    Don't blame me....it's google translate's fault!

  14. #89
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    297
    Quote Originally Posted by Paricalu View Post
    CB, it was possible to reduce your game level. For more info read the post #24 of this thread:

    https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...-out-a-cheater
    So what's the benefit of restarting your game if he/she progressed to lvl 47?
    Do me a favour, we all know it's recloned!
    Leader of the WE_GIVE_A_SHIP

  15. #90
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by BrendanU View Post
    So what's the benefit of restarting your game if he/she progressed to lvl 47?
    Do me a favour, we all know it's recloned!
    Few years ago i lost a level 60 game and started s new one, same user name, same pocket gems id. Now I m at level 29, in 3 years, the benefits of low level game are discussed all over this forum.
    The only disadvantage i see is not having boost ships
    Sometimes Member, sometimes officer, leader or member at Dolphins_U35 guild, or wandering between guilds

  16. #91
    Longtime Tapper Paricalu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by BrendanU View Post
    So what's the benefit of restarting your game if he/she progressed to lvl 47?
    Do me a favour, we all know it's recloned!
    My reply was for CeeBora and is not related to this thread.
    It seems I was of topic....like many other posts that have nothing to do with the goal of this thread!
    Guilds: FireCats and Dolphins_U35
    Player name: GGContraPG and CaptainXXL

    Don't blame me....it's google translate's fault!

  17. #92
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by abodrocc View Post
    Few years ago i lost a level 60 game and started s new one, same user name, same pocket gems id. Now I m at level 29, in 3 years, the benefits of low level game are discussed all over this forum.
    The only disadvantage i see is not having boost ships
    I completely disagree with you.
    TPC is considered to be a quite eclectic and diverting game.
    You collect more or less useful things, build up your fleet by acquiring pretty ships, you discover Atlantis and the upper coves, you play and interact with your team mates.
    You aren't meant to accumulate (worthless!) rubies by endless deadly dull low level spinning.
    My opinion. Probably old fashioned.

  18. #93
    Active Member CeeBora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    228
    Tanx for the info Paricalu!

    Quote Originally Posted by Paricalu View Post
    CB, it was possible to reduce your game level. For more info read the post #24 of this thread:

    https://forums.pocketgems.com/showth...-out-a-cheater

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •