Thread: Recent Event Issues

Recent Event Issues

Hey everyone,

With the recent issue appearing on the forum with the Black and White event also not showing I understand there's been some concern around the Fashion Showdown feature. I want to clarify that the issue is not with the feature itself but how we had initially set up the event this year. We're going to be setting up events for the future soon and we'll be sure to be more cautious with how we put them together. I do want to apologize for the trouble that this has caused, we'll be working towards trying to fix this in the setup of future events.

Jesse

Intrepid Explorer ScarletDragon's Avatar
    Jesse, frustrating as this is, thank you VERY much for communicating.
    ScarletDragon is scarlet834 in GC. If you send a friend request please mention the forum.
    I am Scarlet in FS.

Yes,,,,, finally an answer!! So glad it’s to be worked on,,,,, fingers crossed that things go more smoothly
    THANK YOU!!!!
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!

Quote Originally Posted by Barcbar View Post
    Yes,,,,, finally an answer!! So glad it’s to be worked on,,,,, fingers crossed that things go more smoothly
    THANK YOU!!!!
    Yesss! Happy to see a sticky that addresses some issues....thank you!

Whilst on this thread...Jesse, you did state that items from Rainbow WWE would be available in the store, this was posted some weeks back...could you please arrange for those items to be available as soon as possible? Perhaps the same deal for the potential Black and White WWE reward items would be appreciated...thanks!
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

Quote Originally Posted by ozkat2 View Post
    Yesss! Happy to see a sticky that addresses some issues....thank you!

Whilst on this thread...Jesse, you did state that items from Rainbow WWE would be available in the store, this was posted some weeks back...could you please arrange for those items to be available as soon as possible? Perhaps the same deal for the potential Black and White WWE reward items would be appreciated...thanks!
    I think BORING Wednesday would be a great day for the store giveaways !!!!!
    Friend me on Game Center @ Cherylsuekelley, just mention tap campus!
    Game Center has again changed my name,,,, it is now,,,, Day Child 93,,,,, whatever that is! Please friend me, I'd love to see your creations!