Thread: KeeptotheCode is looking for a small guild to make both stronger💪💪

KeeptotheCode is looking for a small guild to make both stronger💪💪

We have some vacancies. Join us because we are succesfull👍 We won 16 ships in the last 16 battles. Join us and you can share in our joined success👊👊. You are welcome and we accept you when the games allowes it😀

Hi, we are 6 active players frm Britarmy, we are looking for new home... :-)

Perhaps you can tell more about yourself? What is the final score of your guild in the battle? How many ships do you have. What is the name of your guild?

I see your current level is 148 and their are 14 members in your team. Which members want to join us?

we have 6 activ players, all lvl90 - tomas512, Captain13200, Hunter1961, Hank, celere68, Cita1962
    I have 218 ships (last six months buy only new for 349 Rubies....)

At this moment we have 3 open positions. On short term 2 or 3 members will leave our team when their is replacement, so as far as I am concerned, you are welcome to join us. In our team their are 7 members who score between 1000 en 2000 points per battle. The minimum is 300 points. Ofcourse we no that there is more beside this game. Just let the team now.
    Last battle we ended at place 7. Our goal is top 5����

only 3 positions... :-) its bad

Thats to start. Like I said there are more positions to come. Three of you can join right now. The others, I think, next week��

Requirements to join... Applied :-)

You’re welcome. We hope to see some of your other guildmembers as well!