Thread: No connection to pg server since dec 27, 2017

No connection to pg server since dec 27, 2017

ATTENTION: ARLENE, JESSE,

Iím opening another thread since on the thread started by Jesse in January, he has not replied to over 100 posts of why a lot of players are still not connecting to the server.

I know a lot of anxious people have been waiting, but is it that hard to reply and update us on what is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by biggrowler View Post
    ATTENTION: ARLENE, JESSE,

I’m opening another thread since on the thread started by Jesse in January, he has not replied to over 100 posts of why a lot of players are still not connecting to the server.

I know a lot of anxious people have been waiting, but is it that hard to reply and update us on what is happening.
    Unfortunately, they can not answer! They can only say bad news! So they say nothing to us. Jesse has seen four players! When no one came back to the server!

I was reading another post where Arlene replied and is checking the server about ghost players. Surely, she can look into this very old problem simultaneously. A lot of loyal players of Paradise Cove who have spent real money have been in Limbo since Dec 27.

Help !
    Last edited by Zsombi2008; 02-17-18 at 01:10 PM.