Thread: Stop the silence and stand up for fair play!

Exclamation Stop the silence and stand up for fair play!

Qui tacet consentire videtur!

Who is silent seems to agree!

So stop the silence, stand up and say

I DO NOT TOLERATE ANY KIND OF GAME MANIPULATION REGARDLESS WHETHER IT IS LEGAL OR NOT!

Everyone who manipulates the game is a persona non grata!!!
    Leader of WeStealNoShip
    Game ID: Appelus

“Honesty is a very expensive gift, don’t expect it from cheap people”

I totally agree with you, it has gone on for to long and legitimate players have had enough, the game will die very soon if it continues, it is not just one or two players talking about quitting it is whole guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Sternenglitzerfee View Post
    Qui tacet consentire videtur!

Who is silent seems to agree!

So stop the silence, stand up and say

I DO NOT TOLERATE ANY KIND OF GAME MANIPULATION REGARDLESS WHETHER IT IS LEGAL OR NOT!

Everyone who manipulates the game is a persona non grata!!!
    Thanks for your excellent post, Sternenglitzerfee.

I'm an officer in Cannonbllrun with 225k battle points. I loved the game, spent real money for it.
    Now the love is gone.
    I don't tolerate any kind of game manipulation!

Very annoying to compete with cheaters.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarlov View Post
    I totally agree with you, it has gone on for to long and legitimate players have had enough, the game will die very soon if it continues, it is not just one or two players talking about quitting it is whole guilds.
    This makes me very sad but I am afraid it is true.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Hey everyone, long time, no see. I have been moved to a less visible role here and no longer interact with you guys daily like I used to. I kind of miss it, truth be told. You were my first project here and will always hold a special place for me. That being said, the cheating issue has been a topic of discussion for us internally and we are now actively trying to find ways to mitigate it and improve our processes for preventing it. It is going to take time to get there, but we are working on it. It is a priority for myself and others here. I know it is frustrating and generally no bueno when you are a player that does not cheat and you end up robbed due to someone that does. To that end, I will be monitoring the event this weekend and if you see someone that you suspect of cheating, please send a ticket ATT: Arlene with any screenshots you can grab and the guild name and player name. I will be manually booting anyone that is confirmed to be a cheater. Going forward we will hopefully find a less labor intensive and report driven way to prevent this. But for now, this will help. You may see a repeat of this message on other threads as I want to get it out to everyone.
    Arlene (yes, the one from support )

Thanks, Arlene...I know PG has been looking at this but it is good to see it addressed on the forum.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Thank you for the confirmation, Arlene! It’s great to see you here again!
    Leader of WeStealNoShip
    Game ID: Appelus

“Honesty is a very expensive gift, don’t expect it from cheap people”

Thank you Arlene.

I totally agree. We play hard and FAIR and we sure would appreciate it if the NARCISSISTIC players who just want to act like spoiled teenagers would just be placed in one group where they could try to outwit each other and let us get on with enjoying the camaraderie and FUN COMPETITION of seeing if we can WIN a ship. Because these people are only trying to see who can STEAL first place every guild event

Update: Hello again! I have just finished going through ticket reports and am now starting the process of investigating the individual accounts that were reported. Sorry for the confusion earlier on guild names, my bad, I didn't check to see which type of event was running this weekend, so no, I don't actually need their guild name. Just the player name should allow me to pull up an account. Since I will also be checking the next non-individual event, and even if you are late to the party for this one, it can be very helpful for me if you include your support ID when you report, too. This is because that way I can go straight to the board you are on and easily go from there to the accounts you have mentioned in a ticket.

After I am done with the recent reports I will also begin a process of going through older ones in the tickets and putting them under my microscope as well. So if you had an old ticket that didn't get a response or regarding a player or team that you have continued to see with suspicious activity, don't be shy about sending in another ticket with my name on it. ARLENE in all CAPS should make sure that everyone knows the ticket is intended for me.

Thanks, everyone!
    Arlene (yes, the one from support )

Fair play

Quote Originally Posted by geekverde View Post
    Update: Hello again! I have just finished going through ticket reports and am now starting the process of investigating the individual accounts that were reported. Sorry for the confusion earlier on guild names, my bad, I didn't check to see which type of event was running this weekend, so no, I don't actually need their guild name. Just the player name should allow me to pull up an account. Since I will also be checking the next non-individual event, and even if you are late to the party for this one, it can be very helpful for me if you include your support ID when you report, too. This is because that way I can go straight to the board you are on and easily go from there to the accounts you have mentioned in a ticket.

After I am done with the recent reports I will also begin a process of going through older ones in the tickets and putting them under my microscope as well. So if you had an old ticket that didn't get a response or regarding a player or team that you have continued to see with suspicious activity, don't be shy about sending in another ticket with my name on it. ARLENE in all CAPS should make sure that everyone knows the ticket is intended for me.

Thanks, everyone!
    There still is some heavy cheating in the cove, it isnt impossible to win the big ship anymore though and the joy of the game has returned!
    Thank you so much for this, Arlene, you did a fantastic job so far!

Flüschu, officer of Cannonbllrun