Thread: Chat for Current Players (Jan 2018 and Beyond)

Chat for Current Players (Jan 2018 and Beyond)

Hi! I'm starting this thread because so many of the established players of this fine game have completed it, deleted it, or otherwise moved on. It's my hope that current players can use it to find others who are still making their way through Secret Passages.

This forum is rich in information, tips, and tricks. You can read about the whole history of this game from the perspective of the people who played it from its earliest times until now.

Check in here from time to time to see who's around and give a wave!

Good luck and good hunting, all!

Orchard Ranch

I will give a wave here. I like the idea of this thread. A special meeting place for newer players with game comments or questions.

Is anyone getting limited time quests? Another player recently posted that they had returned to their game.
    Last edited by christopherrobin; 01-23-18 at 08:45 AM.

Problem with realms

Quote Originally Posted by Orchardranch View Post
    Hi! I'm starting this thread because so many of the established players of this fine game have completed it, deleted it, or otherwise moved on. It's my hope that current players can use it to find others who are still making their way through Secret Passages.

This forum is rich in information, tips, and tricks. You can read about the whole history of this game from the perspective of the people who played it from its earliest times until now.

Check in here from time to time to see who's around and give a wave!

Good luck and good hunting, all!

Orchard Ranch

How do I keep the game in Home mode, it keeps taking me to other realms. This is my favourite game but I want to complete home before moving on to other realms. Yesterday it started taking mr to another realm and now I canít make it default to home. Any help will be very appreciated.

Ginny

Mine disappeared at the same time that it did for the others -- except for the one on Mondays, that asks you to dig 100 times to get something, like 100 rubies.

Orchard Ranch

Quote Originally Posted by Orchardranch View Post
    Mine disappeared at the same time that it did for the others -- except for the one on Mondays, that asks you to dig 100 times to get something, like 100 rubies.
    I don't think the Monday Madness quests ever went away for anyone. It's a hundred rubies for the first hundred digs, and a hundred rubies plus seven ruby tree droplets for the next hundred digs (after you've claimed the prize for the first). So it's definitely worth shifting your digging to Mondays.

How far in were you when the quests disappeared?

Quote Originally Posted by Teasy2007 View Post
    How do I keep the game in Home mode, it keeps taking me to other realms. This is my favourite game but I want to complete home before moving on to other realms. Yesterday it started taking mr to another realm and now I can’t make it default to home. Any help will be very appreciated.

Ginny
    The game as I have it will start up in whatever region you were in when you closed it. Try going to the Home region before you close it and see if that works.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavyrail View Post
    I don't think the Monday Madness quests ever went away for anyone. It's a hundred rubies for the first hundred digs, and a hundred rubies plus seven ruby tree droplets for the next hundred digs (after you've claimed the prize for the first). So it's definitely worth shifting your digging to Mondays.

How far in were you when the quests disappeared?
    Wow, that's worth doing, then. I'm still trying to get my second Ruby Tree.

I was a year in when the quests disappeared. I think I was in the middle of opening all the areas in the City of Secrets.

My current "project" is to get all of Polynesia updated to five stars. Earning the coins is taking a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Teasy2007 View Post
    How do I keep the game in Home mode, it keeps taking me to other realms. This is my favourite game but I want to complete home before moving on to other realms. Yesterday it started taking mr to another realm and now I canít make it default to home. Any help will be very appreciated.

Ginny

Tap Navigation on the lower left of the game screen, then Portal, then tap whichever realm you want. You can freely shift realms at any time.
    Last edited by christopherrobin; 01-27-18 at 05:39 PM.