Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Impossible to Win!

Quote Originally Posted by giraffe510 View Post
    Long time no see...on the forum anyway...Hahahaha....
    Happy we still talk...when are you packing your steamer trunk to come and stay with me again?
    Hiya girlfriend! We won't be coming to the states this year anyway....as we are off for another grand adventure soon!
    it's fab to see this game still going and being enjoyed by so many players!
    Yak soon via email!
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

GCH 2018

Kudos Arlene!!
    Purging was noticeable, not only on the individual event, but extending into the global rankings (total ban of the convicted).
    PoisonIvy guild leader

Quote Originally Posted by geekverde View Post
    Hi guys, back for round two of the Great Cheater Hunt of 2018. I am working tonight and this weekend and will address any tickets that already exist or come in between now and Monday. Remember: be detailed in your reports. It really help me to know as much as possible when investigating on the server. Thanks!
    Hi Arlene,
    Send you a PM with some details current battle event

Name:  59B37A16-881C-41A7-A204-D028ED7CEAA7.jpg
Views: 503
Size:  13.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkpanther View Post
    Name:  59B37A16-881C-41A7-A204-D028ED7CEAA7.jpg
Views: 503
Size:  13.9 KB
    LMAO, Blending into the background very nicely there Pink.
    Looks pretty familiar really.
    Leader of the 501st

Well guys, girls and all those not sure, it appears that this thread had gone a long way in stamping out some of the unpleasantries bestowed upon PC over the last few months.
    Here's hoping that this weekends battle will be as successful as the last, burried knee deep in fair play, and long may it continue.
    Thanks for everyones support in this matter, it shows that most of us are driving towards the same goal, a fair fight for all!

WOOHOOOOOOO
    Leader of the 501st

Hoping for fair play for all
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Red face

That’s all we wanted, fair play!😀

Quote Originally Posted by Julieali3 View Post
    That’s all we wanted, fair play!��
    or foreplay

I do not think I want to know what you do with your cannons and hulls

Are we talking about this cannon and hull(s) ?

Name:  Cannon and Hull.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  12.9 KB

ps: I heard they are made of chocolate and I know everyone likes it!!

Cool Part II - Pink+Pan+Ther to be released soon!!

Coming Soon......

I am currently in the process of writing the part two of the story Pink+Pan+Ther!

I made a small change in the title as some good players feel bad about me using the name “Thor”.

I know...I know... I know... Some one will always feel bad about something, but just to honour their feeling and the names they use in the game or like most is associated with group we all(?) dislike, I have changed the name to “Ther”.

C U soon.....

Oooooooh goodie goodie, I love a good story Pink!
    Leader of the 501st

Please do not offended Terr our only support in this dark time. For the last couple of months we have been spamming him with our frustrations and he has patiently told us sorry no solution yet. Terr needs chocolate not to be the villain in your story
    Last edited by Capt_Sotebill; 02-19-18 at 10:53 AM.
    Capt_Sortebill with a spelling error 😊

Don't worry, Capt_S. Pink will not turn his ire towards Terr. He has a target in mind, and it is not Terr.
    Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
    Lewis Carroll - Alice in Wonderland

Member Vaders_Fist_2

My Desire is only Satire and not simple ire

We are waiting with bated breath for your story.

I meant no disrespect. I only wanted to reassure my locked- out guild mate that Terr is safe. After all, we are depending on him and Jesse to get her, and the others, back into the game.
    Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
    Lewis Carroll - Alice in Wonderland

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Part II

Part 2 is more like the movie Skyfall. While part 1 was only an arc of a story, part 2 will take you to the origin of the story, then to current events and finally gives you a glimpse of future. Let me once again reiterate that this is purely fictional and any resemblance(s) of character(s) or event(s) is/are nothing but pure coincidence .

Prologue:
    It was in the beginning an emperor thought of developing a island nearby in to “Tropical Park City”. He assigned his ministers to create a adventure theme park with the intention of populating the island with thrill seekers. His main interst was to generate more funds for his empire. Later he added some pirates to increase the interest levels of the habitants, there by further increased his revenue. He also divided the habitants in to two groups and created friendly fighting competitions in the high seas. Later his ministers came out with the idea of creating households among the occupants and introduced weekend household completions. Even though some of the thrill seekers hated this event, commercially it was a great success for the emperor as many started buying apparels, fighting kits, ships, bombs etc., At this point the emperor introduced money printing equipments which could print fixed amount of money per day as Long term investment strategy. He sold this machines to the habitants at a premium price. Once again, it was a great success from the revenue stand point for the kingdom. When the competition among the house holds started growing, the revenue to the kingdom increased at tandem. After sometime the occupants and the households forgot the initial purpose of the Park City and became full time fighters of weekend events. Once the fights intensified, what was once the single of group of thrill seekers, got sub-divided in to Pinks, Pans and Thers. They have formed their own house holds and slowly the “Tropical Park City” turned in to “Total Pathetic City”.
    ...... End.

At the end of part one, there seemed like no light at the end of tunnel for the Pinks and Pans from the destructive force of Thers in the Kingdom of “Total Pathetic City”. But due to persistent complaints from Pans, the Ministers decided to look to in the matter personally even though the Emperor started focusing his efforts in other lands of opportunity. The Ministers were short handed due to Emperor’s other priorities but in spite of that they themselves lodged a “War on Thers”. But only a few Thers got beheaded in their short effort along with some Pans. May be the Pans were wearing the Ther uniform(!?!). At this point of time a single ray of light was seen by those Pinks and Pans.

Thers are the smartest in the population. Thers exactly know how the Ministers and Pans would behave. To counter their efforts, Thers used their ingenuity to multiply in numbers using breeding grounds within the kingdom. They spread in to every good Pink and Pan households under the disguise of helping them in their weekend endeavours. In some places they used their previous charm to accommodate their avatars and in others just requested for some parking space to reside temporarily. During the inter household weekend events they use their multiple incarnations to score similar amounts of victories so that anyone who is watching them will presume they are different Pans and not the expansions of a single Ther. They diluted the single Super high score of Thers in to manageable sizes of victories using their Avatars. They make sure that their avatar scores don’t ring any alarm bell installed by the Ministers. They keep telling the Pinks and Pans around them that they are being victimised for being smart or they were bitten by some bugs to get that “Super Natural Powers”. That sure won some sympathy votes.

Due to these latest developments the Pans are pretty divided among themselves and formed groups of households with following categories:

1. Fewer groups of Pans still think Thers are great and they are nothing but powerful Pans and are victimised by those Pans who couldn’t attain the “special” powers. They are sympathetic towards Ther clans and accommodate many expansions of Thers in their households. Some even do hero worship!!
    2. Some Pans and their households keep reporting the matters to the Ministers for eradication of Thers. Forms vigilante groups amount themselves. Collect evidences against Thers to fix them once and for all. But they are not sure whether the Ministers have time to look in to the matter or not. Also not sure whether the Ministers can really fix this issue when the kingdom is so porous for Thers to infiltrate. But they are determined to get the Thers out.
    3. A Small section of Powerful households of Pans don’t even bother to join the other Pans in their fight against Thers. They focus their efforts in beating the Thers in their own turfs.
    4. There are other Pan households just give indirect support to the fighting Pans (as they do not want to be dragged in to the full fledged battle with Thers). They are also on the fence just in case they need the help of Thers.
    5. Some households quietly cry within the four walls of their home and dare not come out in public even to talk about the atrocities of Thers.
    6. Another bunch of Pans also think, “who cares when the Emperor himself doesn’t bother to keep the island/kingdom safe”. They join them willingly under the pretext of not recognising them as Thers. They reap good benefits in the inter household weekend competitions. Their philosophy is that “If you can’t win them, Join them”

Here is the reality:

The emperor has order the Ministers to manage the land with minimal expenses as the tax income is dropping exponentially. Pinks pay very little taxes. Pans pay back the Emperor from the money they print from the printing presses they bought and hence no additional revenue for the kingdom. Thers generate money from thin air. So in the eyes of the Emperor the island has become a useless dump yard with no possibility of milking any decent revenue. The Ministers are just waiting for a new assignment in a different land where the revenue is good. As Ministers are the interface between Habitants and Emperor, they are in a dilemma of whether to say or not to say and whether to do or not to do. Moreover the Ministers have bigger problems on hand with entry permits for some of habitants who can’t enter in to the island.
    .....End.

Epilogue:
    When the Emperor started focusing his attention in other lands like “Wall Drawings”, the fate of Total Pathetic City is doomed. Still some Pinks and Pans with the help of some kind hearted part time Ministers, find some amusement in the island. But the Thers are determined strike with whatever means possible to make sure that this amusement short lived.

Here are two options:

1. Thers have to realise that they also don’t have an island if the Pinks,Pans and the Ministers decide to leave the island. They will be left to fight with their own avatars and that would lead them to loony bin. So they realise the importance of other clans, destroy their avatars and play a normal healthy competitive weekend events.
    2. Alternatively The island of Total Pathetic City shall last a little longer before the Armageddon, if all the Pinks and Pans put their heads together, identify the Thers in their own household and clears them once and for all. Once that is done may be the Ministers can help to clear to house of Thers when they congregate in one place.

If either one of the above doesn’t happen then ...... 10.....9.....8....7.......

...and there may not be a part 3.

ps: Complementary pocket book on “How to identify Thers” shall be sent to those forum subscribers upon personal requests. This book is under printing at the moment and will be delivered upon completion.
    Last edited by Pinkpanther; 02-20-18 at 12:10 AM.

Well i'd like to be considered as a Pan, a Pan with a big heart, very broad shoulders and a backing group of Pinks and Pans who alerted the king to the Thers!
    All those Pinks and Pans have worked tirelessly since the King and Queen bore a son. They fed son time and time again which allowed him to grow, grow and flourish, but alas the Thers had other ideas, stealing his crop from the Pinks and Pans for little desire or need other than to lead the pack of Wolves.
    The Wolves alas are slowly been banished one by one, weary of how to stop starvation.

All i can say is, i'm so glad we've almost got OUR game back!
    Leader of the 501st

Quote Originally Posted by 38supercomp View Post
    We are waiting with bated breath for your story.

I meant no disrespect.
    I know that one for sure SC!!

It’s a matter of TRUST to me. And I’m losing my trust in the fairness of the game, the legitimacy of these unknowns (which I hope are not PG-generated)... and yes, sadly PG. I too think I risk backlash for speaking out, but the last time I checked speech is still free in Florida U.S.A. I will say this... I played all but about 5 matches this past weekend and you can count on one hand the total number of point banners I got. So... things that make you say “hmmmmmm”. My trust is dwindling. The fun is fading. And the morale is dying.
    Lady⚔Katherine
    Leader, VoyageduParis
    VoyageduParisGuild@gmail.com

A sad but true tale, Pink....
    And how sad it is that so many know of Thers in their midst but refuse to eject them them from their “homes””.
    It would be honorable if they would ask those Thers to find a new game...er, home in another land far, far away.
    .....and yes, we had one try to park in ours and quickly removed them. Sadly, it came in the guise of a helping hand.

Thers, we know who you are and ...
    ....you have had your day...now please go away.

Quote Originally Posted by giraffe510 View Post
    A sad but true tale, Pink....
    And how sad it is that so many know of Thers in their midst but refuse to eject them them from their “homes””.
    It would be honorable if they would ask those Thers to find a new game...er, home in another land far, far away.
    .....and yes, we had one try to park in ours and quickly removed them. Sadly, it came in the guise of a helping hand.

Thers, we know who you are and ...
    ....you have had your day...now please go away.
    I like it Giraffe, +10000000000000000
    Leader of the 501st

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
    I couldn't agree more Brendan. This game has degenerated into something ugly where players have been doing what isn't legitimately possible. The fun is gone and I have already lost interest in the game, if you can't already tell.

Some will argue and try to justify what some of the these so called super players are putting up with their scores but keep in mind who's posting now. I've been in the top 3 since to the introduction of the globals. I've held the #1 position for well over a year and then I suddenly lose it out of nowhere? Does PG not question what everyone can see in the globals that's clear as day? It took years for me to get the current score I have on the globals as well as my fellow players who have been chasing me and have now passed me. How can someone nearly double the top players' scores in less than a year? When did I lose my title? August I think... Well that's when all of this ugliness started. Players putting up ridiculous point per battle and total points at the end of the war.

I am a top player so please don't try to justify how points can be earned. I know how this game works and I know what is and isn't possible. 1800 points in one 1 hour battle? I've never done it even on a full Ruby burn with banners on the latest and greatest device. I managed around 1200 twice in these years of playing and that was before the introduction of the tough ships like today's Sweet Salvage Ship.

I lead a top team with dedicated players. We've been against like teams of equal strength and up until late last year it was loads of fun because our scores were equal and the fighting was intense, win or lose. That's not the case any more. Now 3 players from mystery guilds can outscore my guild with 20 participants and score over 1k points each in a hour? And then do it again the next time we meet? Ya right. I have a ton of screenshots with names and numbers and they didn't just come from my guilds only.

The best way to curb this nasty infection is to restructure the prize tiers if PG is unable to cure the problem. Instead of top 2 for the best prize move it to top 4 or 5 and have the rest of the other prizes follow suit. There are usually two of these types of guilds on the tough boards. If you happen to land on a board that doesn't have them then all the better for those guilds and players. They'll be happy with a top ship and most likely keep playing. This will effectively eliminate those super guilds but they'll still get a ship they won't need or use.

Also, if you go up against one of these guilds then make sure you take plenty of screenshots and report it to PG.

One last note. If these players were legit and buying their rubies one would think that TPC would be an awesome game with all the revenue that PG would be getting. Something to think about.
    Hello Yamato. I just read your post today. I fully agree with you. I am sure that there are ways to cheat now. We can see it also in the collecting points event too. Did you notice how many players top all categories in a very short period of time? The amount of rubies to do that is enormous. I find that it is very suspicious to do it event after event.
    Damedesetoiles/Ladyofthestars
    Officer of TPCPirates

I’ve played this game for many many years... I’ve met some awesome people along the way...there are some cheaters amongst us.. and there always has been I’m afraid ... some are smarter than others at hiding it. But, as for me and my game...I regret nothing..

Name:  2EE71D42-05DA-4BC7-9357-731DB05611F8.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  12.7 KB

noT even one letter!!!
    Last edited by Delia; 02-21-18 at 05:05 PM.
    No I do not wear tights.... I wear the required uniform!!!! If I can't find the uniform... I let my freak flag fly. Why? Because I can!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast