Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Impossible to Win!

Quote Originally Posted by Delia View Post
    Iíve played this game for many many years... Iíve met some awesome people along the way...there are some cheaters amongst us.. and there always has been Iím afraid ... some are smarter than others at hiding it.
    Quote Originally Posted by giraffe510 View Post
    Thers, we know who you are and ...
    ....you have had your day...now please go away.
    I like these statements...............

I am also contemplating to start another thread (As I do not want this thread shut down) to post only pictures of screen shots of funny scores that players come across but without any comments or statements about the picture. Let the viewers make their own judgement from the pictures..................
    Last edited by Pinkpanther; 02-21-18 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkpanther View Post
    Edit
    No. You edit... Mr Bossy Pants
    No I do not wear tights.... I wear the required uniform!!!! If I can't find the uniform... I let my freak flag fly. Why? Because I can!!

It sounds like you're happy about what's going on, well each to their own i guess!
    Last edited by BrendanU; 02-21-18 at 09:53 PM.
    Leader of the WE_GIVE_A_SHIP

I should have put..... editing

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkpanther View Post
    I like these statements...............

I am also contemplating to start another thread (As I do not want this thread shut down) to post only pictures of screen shots of funny scores that players come across but without any comments or statements about the picture. Let the viewers make their own judgement from the pictures..................
    Iím not trying to be a pain in the neck....Pink.. forgive me, but I gotta say... if people post screenshots... there will be comments... no matter how hard we try to restrain ourselves (ok... maybe itís just me who canít control themselves)... but I donít see how thatís gonna work.

I do think centralizing a place for suspicious screenshots to be sent and compiled is an excellent idea... just not sure the forum is the right platform??
    No I do not wear tights.... I wear the required uniform!!!! If I can't find the uniform... I let my freak flag fly. Why? Because I can!!

I’m not trying to be a pain in the neck....Pink.. forgive me, but I gotta say... if people post screenshots... there will be comments... no matter how hard we try to restrain ourselves (ok... maybe it’s just me who can’t control themselves)... but I don’t see how that’s gonna work.

I do think centralizing a place for suspicious screenshots to be sent and compiled is an excellent idea... just not sure the forum is the right platform??
    Unfortunately I think if they were posted on the forum they would be very quickly removed. But the idea is a great one. Just not sure how it could be worked to make sure the posts stay.
    Player Name mrb386
    Proud member of the Cannonbll clan

Put ‘em up...so we can all see them. No commenting but we can all screenshot so we see those names for tracking purposes within our own guilds. Just be quick as they might be removed although skeleton crew not really watching closely...
    All those “special” accounts should be revealed...

And I still wish they would remove the top 3-5 teams from each board for a special event top bracket...let them all win ships and the rest of us can enjoy a real competition.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Nice debate.......

If we don't use forum, PG shall not be knowing what is going on in the individual matches against each team.

PG has closed threads in the past due strong exchange of words between players and for personal attacks. PG has never closed threads or removed posts for just displaying pictures of fact. Delia has point that we can't control individuals from making comments.

If other platforms are used then, PG shall not be knowing unless a ticket is sent with all pictures consolidated.

If there is no better solution, it is better to try one time and see what happens............

Try it and see. I will try my best to control myself and not comment...

Maybe it can work!?!?!?

Sternenglitzerfee, I sent you a private message - please check. Thanks! Wee Mama

Good luck to everyone in this weekends battles, here's hoping for another fair fight. ����������

Nice to have fair fights! Even nicer if we get the vs button so we can fight.

Quote Originally Posted by 2scotty View Post
    Nice to have fair fights! Even nicer if we get the vs button so we can fight.
    I agree. ��

A question for PG.

I'm wanting to enquire how a certain player quite prominent on the global rankings score hasn't changed for weeks now, although this particular player has been in 3 different guilds and scored many thousands of points?

You seriously think you are going to get an answer for this?

I sent a ticket 5 weeks back on this subject and it is still in “Open” status!!

Longtime Tapper
    Hello! I am back to the game :-) after more than one year where I could not play more than very little (few hours during the vs guilds, collecting rubies, etc.) :-(

I have the feeling I never stop to read the forum: the problem we are talking here was there a long time ago.

In November 2015, I learned that some players had find a way to restore all their rubies after they have spend them (that problem has been reported to PG at that time).

In December 2015, I discovered in a very surprising way that one player had copy her profil to another player, giving all ressources from player 1 to player 2. (I reported it to PG)

Later in the following year, I noticed some strange behavior: during a match: 2 players played and counted very fast points then stopped to play at the same moment (they did not play for the rest of the game); then 2 other players started to play right at the same moment scoring very quickly 300-400 points and stopped to play again around the same moment (they did not play for the rest of the game); two others started right away when the other players stop to play! Those players were not playing very long and had count similar amount of points. It was so synchronized that I wondered if it was not the same 2 players playing 3 times each. At that time I took a lot of picts of the whole match. I started to take picts at the beginning because they were scoring too fast. But because few months later, I have to deal with problems in my real life, I stopped to take care of that problem and I ended up to delete everything to have more space. OF course, it is not illegal to have multiple profils and it is not illegal to have all his/her profils in the same guild. Thus, I did not send it to PG even if I felt something was suspicious. Those picts got erased when I needed space later.

Around the same time in 2016 ( I think), I noticed once a guild which has few players, scoring well, but 3 of them had almost the same names; the difference was only the last two or three characters. I remember it because I tough to myself if it was someone having copied one's profil three times; I found also stupid to have taken a such similar names. I tried to find their names in the Ranking guilds without success. I found very suspicious that those 3 players never played at the same time.

It is around the last summer that I noticed something has changed. I started to see more and more players topping the max in the counting points events and some guilds, having sometimes no more than 2-3 players were scoring very high number of points.

Are they using illegitime rubies? I used to play with rubies a lot, buying them and spinning to win them. I used to spin a lot, thus I know what is possible and what is suspicious. At that time, it was impossible to win week after week those amounts of rubies by only spinning. Impossible! Mermaid were more generous before and it was not possible. So, today with what they give back, it is even more impossible.

However, yes, it is technically possible to buy that amount of rubies. However, if it is possible that some players spent a lot of money to get that amount of rubies, it does not explain the total of points counted so quickly. I really do not see what can make them scoring those points at the rate it is done! (sorry, maths proves that regular banner is not the answer).

So for me it the real question is : Can one plays this game and scores that amount of points in a such period of time? For me, the answer is clearly NO.

Thus second question: what can make them able to do it?

And finally, is it a question of combining various cheating or is it a question to plug an amount of points in the table of the game?
    Last edited by Damedesetoiles; 03-26-18 at 02:14 PM.
    Damedesetoiles/Ladyofthestars
    Officer of TPCPirates

First, I was shocked to find the Guild Battle active when I checked in for my evening collection.

On this topic, I was amazed by the quality of current lower game level players these days!!

If one can trust the Roster info from the big board, we just had a level 18 player drop 555 points on us in the first 10 minutes of the match. That was followed by a level 17 player who added another 346...which should be no big deal, as the roster info for that player has >282,000 Battle Points (which would place in the top 5 individuals, but it doesnít???)

������
    PoisonIvy guild leader

The guild battle points donít go to the individual top. Only the battle points won on individual battle events.
    CrazyCanucks1 Officer

Bowenpg, I get your point (even if those points do not go to the global)
    But I pay no attention to any of the global ranking information.
    Last edited by giraffe510; 04-15-18 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CVBlackCat View Post
    The guild battle points don’t go to the individual top. Only the battle points won on individual battle events.
    This is not correct. All battle points count on the global rankings. Individual and guild get added together
    Player Name mrb386
    Proud member of the Cannonbll clan

Quote Originally Posted by andyb386 View Post
    This is not correct. All battle points count on the global rankings. Individual and guild get added together
    Maybe Iím wrong, but why G&B has over 500k guild battle points and only has a little more than 400k on individual battle points score?
    CrazyCanucks1 Officer

Maybe I’m wrong, but why G&B has over 500k guild battle points and only has a little more than 400k on individual battle points score?
    If PG actually looked at her game, they'd probably find that she's recloned her original game, as it's alleged that cloned games don't add to the global points, however you score them!

Maybe I’m wrong, but why G&B has over 500k guild battle points and only has a little more than 400k on individual battle points score?
    My global score is about 50% higher than my guildbattle score, never mind G&B. In my case the globalscore must be guildbattle points and personal battle points added.
    There is yet another score, the number of pirates defeated and it shows when you beat a visiting pirate like the Giant. That score is currently double my guildbattle score.

"Everything of value is defenceless" Lucebert

Can we stop bringing up individual players?
    Let PG deal with individual situations.
    Provide information to PG to help keep the game clean and fair and, hopefully, moving forward.
    Yes, I still see ďstuffĒ going on but.....
    I just want to play fair and have fun.

Longtime Tapper
    Maybe Iím wrong, but why G&B has over 500k guild battle points and only has a little more than 400k on individual battle points score?
    Very interesting question........Let's delve a little deeper.

Below are the top 20 players in the globals list followed by a comparison of their global scores and their scores in guild. Intriguingly, everyone in the top twenty has a higher globals score than their in guild score.....except one.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  21.5 KB
    Name:  2.jpg
Size:  21.2 KB
    Name:  3.jpg
Size:  21.6 KB
    Name:  4.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  21.1 KB