Thread: January Quests and Events

January Quests and Events

Hey everyone,

As many have noticed we have a few rare occasions where the event and Fashion Showdown Prep quests are recolor items. This is indeed intentional and we do apologize for not having provided announcement of it sooner. The reasoning for this is that we recently had a large shift in artists that worked on the game. Due to this we've had to retrain a new group of artist who will be working on creating content for Campus Life. Unfortunately this also means that we will momentarily see a decrease in new content while we get our new artists up to speed. We will be working towards trying to have new items slotted in occasionally throughout the month but we will be seeing a lot of recolor quests in the meantime.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Jesse

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Hey everyone,

As many have noticed we have a few rare occasions where the event and Fashion Showdown Prep quests are recolor items. This is indeed intentional and we do apologize for not having provided announcement of it sooner. The reasoning for this is that we recently had a large shift in artists that worked on the game. Due to this we've had to retrain a new group of artist who will be working on creating content for Campus Life. Unfortunately this also means that we will momentarily see a decrease in new content while we get our new artists up to speed. We will be working towards trying to have new items slotted in occasionally throughout the month but we will be seeing a lot of recolor quests in the meantime.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Jesse
    Thanks for the info Jesse. But during this transition, will support tickets be addressed at all? I put one in over a month ago and no one has gotten back to me.

Zookeeper
    Hi Jesse. Thanks for letting us know. :- )
    "Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

Thanks for letting us know!! That’s exciting that CL has new artists on the team. Welcome!
    Enjoying Campus Life since Sept. 2012! *Hope more people keep playing CL & other PG games*

Although I appreciate this sticky, it was originally posted by Jesse in early January.....so it doesn't address our current issues...but let's not dwell on that at th mo...Good luck to all who decide to do this WE....have fun!
    Last edited by ozkat2; 01-19-18 at 10:37 PM.
    "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough"

Mae West (original sex goddess)

While I appreciate a response to my ticket from a year ago Jesse, the current one I have open for nearly a month now could use some attention. I was told to reply if I was still having problems, and I did, but no one is helping. Thanks, I’d appreciate some assistance.