Thread: Voyage Problem - Alien Invasion Fleet Quest

Voyage Problem - Alien Invasion Fleet Quest

Hello everyone!

One of my ships from Alien Invasion Fleet quest can not be sent out on voyages; the "voyage" screen is blank. Was wondering how widespread this problem is. Submitted a ticket to PG today. -CB

Name:  IMG_2961.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  79.0 KB

Yours is not the only one, CeeBora. The same is happening to my Sun Warrior Ship. Others also see this. The strange thing is that I remember voyaging with it when it was not at max level. That was during the fleet quest. When I wanted to voyage with it during the last points versus, I could not, as I had the same screen as you.

Yeah, the voyage problem started at the beginning of the last points event. If I'm not mistaken, it was at the same time that login issue started for some folks. The issues could be related. -CB

Mine might have been out on a voyage when I got locked-out, maybe that could be the reason. I sent a lot of ships out to get equipment for fusing in the evening and three or four hours later I could not connect to the server.
    Capt_Sortebill with a spelling error 😊

Ahhhhhh...I saw this and thought it was just a loading problem at the time....

My Ancient Warrior Ship screen looks just the same...blank.
    Last edited by giraffe510; 01-06-18 at 09:15 AM.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Wonder if this problem will ever be fixed. Glad only one ship but a strong ship and worked hard to acquire this ship. Waiting patiently since others have bigger problems to be solved but still.....
    Time for new horizons

I have the same problem with Ancient Warrior! Luckily it is just the one ship.

Yes. But I hope they can figure it out soon.

Are you still unable to voyage the ship?

Yes

Mine is the same, but hey, it's only one ship guys.
    You can still use it in the battles ok which is far more important.
    We all have more than enough ships to complete the Activity versus ok!
    Leader of the 501st

This was the actual fleet quest ships that were affected this way. My question is, what about the 349 ruby ships that could be bought after the event, do they display a similar problem?

The reason why I wondered was that this issue occurred at the same time we were locked-out so maybe if they are related we could get back in with removing the ship from the game. But I see now that they are working on a solution so keeping my fingers crossed.

You, me and everyone else in Vaders_Fist_2 have our fingers crossed!

Please, PG, find a fix! And roll it out to all those affected by the glitch that has them locked out of their games.

We need Capt_S back in the game.
    Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
    Lewis Carroll - Alice in Wonderland

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Thank you SC <3 I miss you guys and the table and banner dancing

I've bought a few of those 349 ruby ships before and after the fleet quest. They're ok; they don't have the voyage problem.

-CB

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlou View Post
    This was the actual fleet quest ships that were affected this way. My question is, what about the 349 ruby ships that could be bought after the event, do they display a similar problem?

My Dino this week is fine. But my concern about the fleet quest ships is this...personally they take time . For me Fleet Monday's are used tapping and tapping. Yes I always get the ship and yes I feel glad when it is over but somehow having a fleetship that can not sail just plain bothers me to a whole new level of annoyance.
    I know we have some very serious problems going on and many good people waiting for a fix for their game. Much more important. Yes I have tons of ships like many of you do but this is something that in time I hope is fixed.Just my thoughts.
    Time for new horizons