Thread: Voyage Problem - Alien Invasion Fleet Quest

Voyage Problem - Alien Invasion Fleet Quest

Hello everyone!

One of my ships from Alien Invasion Fleet quest can not be sent out on voyages; the "voyage" screen is blank. Was wondering how widespread this problem is. Submitted a ticket to PG today. -CB

Name:  IMG_2961.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  79.0 KB

Yours is not the only one, CeeBora. The same is happening to my Sun Warrior Ship. Others also see this. The strange thing is that I remember voyaging with it when it was not at max level. That was during the fleet quest. When I wanted to voyage with it during the last points versus, I could not, as I had the same screen as you.

Yeah, the voyage problem started at the beginning of the last points event. If I'm not mistaken, it was at the same time that login issue started for some folks. The issues could be related. -CB

Mine might have been out on a voyage when I got locked-out, maybe that could be the reason. I sent a lot of ships out to get equipment for fusing in the evening and three or four hours later I could not connect to the server.
    Capt_Sortebill with a spelling error 😊

Ahhhhhh...I saw this and thought it was just a loading problem at the time....

My Ancient Warrior Ship screen looks just the same...blank.
    Last edited by giraffe510; 01-06-18 at 09:15 AM.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Wonder if this problem will ever be fixed. Glad only one ship but a strong ship and worked hard to acquire this ship. Waiting patiently since others have bigger problems to be solved but still.....
    Time for new horizons

I have the same problem with Ancient Warrior! Luckily it is just the one ship.

Yes. But I hope they can figure it out soon.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.