Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Connection Issues

Support Team! As I see our ship is gone! We should talk about the future. About the indemnity. If we're starting Level1 again! How Much Coins, Rubin, Black Pearl, Gold Pearl, Ship, Cannon Get From You ??? Guild friends are waiting! Answer me well. Sincerely, Papp.
    Last edited by Zsombi2008; 02-21-18 at 02:01 AM.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    They think they have found the cause of the error. A fix is being done on a smaller scale to see if it works. I will try to chase this up again when I can. Or get someone to update you all.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Thank you DA...... but..... you said almost the same thing on 1-18, post number#56, it is hard to get excited anymore when the same thing gets posted over and over again
    I am not blaming you,I know that you are doing your best for us.
    Most of us are at our wits end on this matter

In 2018ís world of social media and interconnectedness, there is no reason why we cannot receive either daily, or every other day updates on the process concenrning this issue. The fact that many people have committed numerous hours and some have spent their hard earned money toward progressing in this game means helping PG have a steady platform for game revenue. Yet, it feels as though they do not care about us players. I understand a fix is being worked on, but leaving the players in limbo and only giving updates every week and half or two weeks just shows that they only care enough to give you info when your just about to give up on them. People for PG are making real money to support the community and players and as the consumer of this product, the community should be kept completely in the loop if you expect us to stay. If PG cares for its user base, why not keep us in the know by providing updates more often, not just when people start boiling over in frustration from no updates. Why not provide an estimated time frame, why not release what the cause was. Just because Iím not a seasoned programmer doesnít mean I donít want to know what the error was. Just because youíre working on a fix, doesnít mean I wouldnít like some sort of a time frame for a possible fix. Even an estimated time frame is okay, because itís just an estimate. You donít necessarily have to have it fixed guaranteed by that date. But my guild partner has basically given up, as most quest required both of us to complete. And after this long of not having regular updates and no estimated time frame for a fix, Iím willing to tell my guild mate that we can now both just give up and look elsewhere in the App Store for games that we can enjoy together.

Well said, badwolf!

DA can only remind PG to let us know what is going on. If they do not communicate, we are kept in the dark.

We are rapidly approaching the next guild battle. If you are one of the players affected, or in a guild with a locked-out player, it is getting depressing.
    Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
    Lewis Carroll - Alice in Wonderland

Member Vaders_Fist_2

My concern is that the technical priority is being directed to PGs newer, more lucrative platforms like Episode and War Dragons and no longer to this game. They had already informed us months ago that they had no plans to further develop Tap Paradise Cove and many of us were worried then that they were planning to phase out the game entirely. Fortunately that didnít happen...

But itís time for a straight answer.
    Lady⚔Katherine
    Leader, VoyageduParis
    VoyageduParisGuild@gmail.com

We now know that it is not easy (indeed, very difficult) to get into Paradise.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady⚔ Katherine View Post
    My concern is that the technical priority is being directed to PGs newer, more lucrative platforms like Episode and War Dragons and no longer to this game. They had already informed us months ago that they had no plans to further develop Tap Paradise Cove and many of us were worried then that they were planning to phase out the game entirely. Fortunately that didn’t happen...

But it’s time for a straight answer.
    They've just missed a weekend party again! Annoying. Nobody can help us. Lťdy Katherine, thank you for your opinion. All words are true.

Given that I cannot access the game, my wife and I decided to go to Florida for a week. It will be a nice frustration reliever.

Quote Originally Posted by Puckmen57 View Post
    Given that I cannot access the game, my wife and I decided to go to Florida for a week. It will be a nice frustration reliever.
    Hope it was a good break. I am in the same boat and do miss not playing though........

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Hey everyone,

We wanted to send out a message to let everyone know that we're looking into what's going on with the recent issue causing players to be locked out of the game. It's taking a bit longer to get resolved than we would like but it is something we're looking into. If you haven't already you can submit a ticket to let us know if you're being affected by this issue. Please do avoid sending multiple tickets regarding the same issue though as that can cause delays in responses.

We'll have some more information for you all once we've identified the cause of what exactly is causing this to occur. Apologies for the trouble in the meantime.

Jesse
    Great silence !!! Did everyone go back to the game? I just can not get in? Jesse, you do not answer. Darkangel does not inform you. We do not even trust us anymore. Somebody help !

Quote Originally Posted by Zsombi2008 View Post
    Great silence !!! Did everyone go back to the game? I just can not get in? Jesse, you do not answer. Darkangel does not inform you. We do not even trust us anymore. Somebody help !
    I'm still locked out. I find it hard to believe that it takes so long for a fix to come out. Other companies like supercell have it rectified within 2 days when a problem occurs. Are they not working in pg anymore? Are they not getting any information from us? Very disappointing. I bet if people started jumping ship to other gaming companies they would step on it with a fix. Frustrating at the very least!

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven178 View Post
    Hope it was a good break. I am in the same boat and do miss not playing though........
    Quote Originally Posted by Zsombi2008 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anthony View Post
    I'm still locked out. I find it hard to believe that it takes so long for a fix to come out. ..... Frustrating at the very least!
    Name:  Slow Death.jpg
Views: 417
Size:  53.8 KB
    Last edited by Pinkpanther; 02-13-18 at 06:18 PM.

Hey everyone,

We're going to be trying again this week to implement some changes that we hope will be able to help with this lockout situation. This is something that we're still trying to find a fix for now but it's proven to be a bit trickier than we had initially thought. Will provide some updates as we learn more.

Jesse

Hi everyone.

I have a question - can anyone that cannot load the game tell me if you also have Holiday Cove installed? I am wondering if that has anything to do with issue? I have it installed and wondered if it had anything to do with loading issue?

I used to have Holiday Cove long ago on my iPad, but definately no longer and also have this issue on my iPhone. I loaded it on my iPhone in order to try and troubleshoot the issue myself. My iPhone has never had Holiday Cove installed on it.

Hey everyone,

We're going to be trying again this week to implement some changes that we hope will be able to help with this lockout situation. This is something that we're still trying to find a fix for now but it's proven to be a bit trickier than we had initially thought. Will provide some updates as we learn more.

Jesse
    Hi Jesse! This is "hopefully" terrible! If you write on January 2, I agree. But snow and half passed. OTHER! /// I was not in the game two years ago. Our support team and friend Zach helped 14 500 rubles in 4 installments. And I got it; coins, black beads, weapons. After three weeks I returned to the game! We are disappointed! We are not moving forward. Help us. Thanks in advance.“

Hi Wicky. I had holiday cove on my iPad, but uninstalled a long time ago. I have also been playing on my iPhone the last year that never had holiday cove. I wish you luck in the hunt for a fix Jesse!!
    Capt_Sortebill with a spelling error 😊

Hey everyone,

Jesse
    Hi jesse
    As one of our members previously mentioned its a little hard to get excited when we are constantly hearing the same standard response. Its been almost 8 weeks since this issue occurred. "Tricky". That would be a term used when it takes a couple of days to fix. "Appalling support" is how most of us locked out would call it. Our frustrations go unheeded. I see on the forum of other pg games they are getting all mention of new things constantly coming out. We don't want new things to come out, we just want to kick on with the games we have.

Well, thanks for the update Jesse. If you could let us know when the fixes have been deployed, we would appreciate it. I’m there are many anxious players that would like to see if the changes work. I’m sure you’ll hear from us.

Many thanks,

John

Name:  IMG_5162[1].jpg
Views: 352
Size:  85.4 KB

Name:  IMG_5163[1].jpg
Views: 348
Size:  80.3 KB
    Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
    Lewis Carroll - Alice in Wonderland

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Hey everyone,

Jesse
    Six years loyalty to the Pocket Gems team! The reward for loyalty; removed, kicked out, kicked me in !!! Do not tell the truth. I lost everything!

Has anyone tried loading their game on a different device than the one they were playing on? Just curious...
    Lady⚔Katherine
    Leader, VoyageduParis
    VoyageduParisGuild@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lady⚔ Katherine View Post
    Has anyone tried loading their game on a different device than the one they were playing on? Just curious...
    I think heaven have tried see a couple of post above. I and probably many with me have tried to re-install the game.
    Capt_Sortebill with a spelling error 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Capt_Sotebill View Post
    I think heaven have tried see a couple of post above. I and probably many with me have tried to re-install the game.
    Tried various options and no game time

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast