Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Connection Issues

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlou View Post
    Brendan, you do not need to go into the game. You CAN get your support ID from the iOS Setting menus of the ipad or iphone. Whatever you see there, is exactly the same as what you will see if you were to look in your game. Try it.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 610
Size:  8.3 KB
    I didn't know that Blue. Thanks i'll pass it on.
    Officer in the 501st

I miss the game and I miss my friends in our Guild, a update on what is happening would be highly appreciated!
    Capt_Sortebill with a spelling error 😊

I have the same issue and have submitted a ticket. They have sent the info to the testers and developers to investigate and told me to check the thread for update. I hope they solve the problem soon.

I have exchanged emails with tech multiple times and requested an update. Good or bad I would like to know. The last message I received from support was a request to stop reminding them. I told them I wouldn’t be sending reminders if they’d just communicate with me. We’d just like to know what’s going on. There’s no need to be secretive. I don’t get it.

Hi all I know that Dark Angel is trying to understand what is happening. Hopefully there will news for us all very soon.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Good news. The devs have found the cause of this error and are working on a fix. I do not have a time frame for the fix. Once I know more i will update this thread.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Good news. The devs have found the cause of this error and are working on a fix. I do not have a time frame for the fix. Once I know more i will update this thread.
    Yay

You’re an angle,TQ

I kept getting locked out this weekend. Also, on Friday evening I had 837 ships but when I finally got in on Saturday, it showed that I only had 751. The whole weekend I had trouble getting in. I put a ticket in but no response. And it’s not showing as a dispute either. I play in Great Vikings.

Thank you DarkAngel !

Quote Originally Posted by JeannetteH View Post
    I kept getting locked out this weekend. Also, on Friday evening I had 837 ships but when I finally got in on Saturday, it showed that I only had 751. The whole weekend I had trouble getting in. I put a ticket in but no response. And it’s not showing as a dispute either. I play in Great Vikings.
    Your problem is not related to the lockout that some players are experiencing. From what you have said it looks more like a device/storage issue.

Your problem is not related to the lockout that some players are experiencing. From what you have said it looks more like a device/storage issue.
    I have a fairly new device with plenty of storage.

Quote Originally Posted by JeannetteH View Post
    I have a fairly new device with plenty of storage.
    If you had this bug you would never get in.

Loss of content relates to device performance and RAM. Oh and playing on 2 devices.

PM me your device details. Including your game size and free storage.

That's if you want to.

connection issues

That is great news .

I will do.....and I only play on one device.

Hey everyone,

Sorry for not having provided any recent updates on the issue. We've identified the cause as to why the game is locking out. Currently we're in the process of working on a potential fix for the lock-out. We'll be providing more updates as we get closer to identifying a resolution to the error.

Jesse

Thank you, Jesse. Everyone locked out is very anxious as you well know.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

I am able to login

Every day since December 27, I do a hard reboot and cannot login to Paradise Cove.

Today I did the same thing and got in immediately.

Looks like they have fixed the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by giraffe510 View Post
    Thank you, Jesse. Everyone locked out is very anxious as you well know.
    I can login.Looks like they fixed the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Hey everyone,

Sorry for not having provided any recent updates on the issue. We've identified the cause as to why the game is locking out. Currently we're in the process of working on a potential fix for the lock-out. We'll be providing more updates as we get closer to identifying a resolution to the error.

Jesse
    Hey there Jesse, just checking if you guys have view on when the fix will be out?

Thanks

Great news, one of our guild mates who has been locked out from before Christmas was able to get into the game today. It looks as if the fix is found.
    TPC - Level 90 Mrs Ripple, Officer of the Darkwings
    TPC - Level 87 Raiding Queen, Leader of the Darkraiders PM me if you want to join us or email thedarkraiders@mail.com

Support IDs: 9NQY72WE47 and 6R0HQ92TQC

I hope you're right. I'm still unable to connect.

At least you know they are working on it ....so happy at least someone is getting back in...fingers crossed for all the rest.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

No change here either. I am still locked out. I’m sure they’re still working on it. They will keep us updated.

I just checked. Mine is still not working. Almost 1 month of static...lol

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast