Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Connection Issues

Connection Issues

Hey everyone,

We wanted to send out a message to let everyone know that we're looking into what's going on with the recent issue causing players to be locked out of the game. It's taking a bit longer to get resolved than we would like but it is something we're looking into. If you haven't already you can submit a ticket to let us know if you're being affected by this issue. Please do avoid sending multiple tickets regarding the same issue though as that can cause delays in responses.

We'll have some more information for you all once we've identified the cause of what exactly is causing this to occur. Apologies for the trouble in the meantime.

Jesse

Thank you Jesse for your message! Happy New Year to you and all the staff.

Thank you, Jesse. We appreciate hearing from you! I will let my guild mate know about your post.

Happy New Year to you and all the PG staff.
    Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
    Lewis Carroll - Alice in Wonderland

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Thanks for the response, Jesse...a lot of anxious players out there...
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Hey everyone,

We wanted to send out a message to let everyone know that we're looking into what's going on with the recent issue causing players to be locked out of the game. It's taking a bit longer to get resolved than we would like but it is something we're looking into. If you haven't already you can submit a ticket to let us know if you're being affected by this issue. Please do avoid sending multiple tickets regarding the same issue though as that can cause delays in responses.

We'll have some more information for you all once we've identified the cause of what exactly is causing this to occur. Apologies for the trouble in the meantime.

Jesse
    I need to request help. My support id is JOY8P3LY9U

I appreciate your help Jesse. Iíve been unable to connect for a week. Any update?

Jesse....is there anyway you can post an update on a daily basis on where this issue stands. Its been one week since this thread was started and I haven't received an update and I am still locked out. It would be helpful to all of us.

Thank you.

Hi Jesse and thanks for the info. Is there an update as to when it will be sorted so we can log back on?

Jesse/PG UPDATE please. Been since December 27/17 Thankyou

I sincerely hope Support don't try to close the tickets of the affected players. This problem has not been resolved.

I miss my team mates and friends and I am very sure they would be over the moon for things to get back to normal again.
    Last edited by BlueBlou; 01-05-18 at 12:54 AM.

I agree Blue. Iíd love to get back in the game but I am unable to connect. I would just like periodic updates on the status of the issue.

Could you just please let us know if there are any chances that we ever would get into the game again? Or do we have to create new user accounts?
    Capt_Sortebill with a spelling error 😊

I received a message that my ticket would be closed. I’ve resent another ticket.

my Game starts since 27.12. no more

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    I am very sorry that some of you are still locked out. I can assure you that you are not being ignored and tickets closed does not mean they are not doing anything. This time of the year can be slow (holidays for some) so just be a bit more patient. I will try to find out more information when I can.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Thankyou Darkangel

Hi Jesse
    Not sure if my previous message came through, I am a new member on forums and and trying to work it out. Any new updates on when paradise cove will be up and rinning again?

I appreciate the update Dark Angel. Periodic updates; no matter what the outcome, would be helpful.

Update

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    I am very sorry that some of you are still locked out. I can assure you that you are not being ignored and tickets closed does not mean they are not doing anything. This time of the year can be slow (holidays for some) so just be a bit more patient. I will try to find out more information when I can.
    Hi there Darkangel, not sure if if there is a Guild battle this weekend, but starting to get anxious as have not been able to play since the 27th. Do you perhaps have any feedback on if they know what the issue is in any way?

Ruby decos are out today, probably shovel quest tomorrow as there is no mermaid ship listed and new shovel items are in the craft shop. And guild battle is listed for this weekend. Please, please, please, PG, fix this problem. I need (and want) my team mate back. Capt_S has missed so much, as everyone who is locked out has. We need our team mates back!
    Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
    Lewis Carroll - Alice in Wonderland

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 3538
Size:  12.5 KB

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Hello. I am sorry to say that the problem is still being investigated. I will keep checking for any updates. Jesse or I will keep you in the loop as best as we can.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Thank you darkangel. I, too, have been able to play since Dec. 27. While Iím hoping for the best, I am concerned with lack of progress. My wife is plays TPC and other games and has not been impacted. She has seen other posting in other games that Spectre and Meltdown promotions by 3rd parties have caused problems with other games. While it maybe unrelated, it is an interesting post considering the issue some of us are facing.

Trying to keep the faith.

Puckman

Longtime Tapper
    Thank you, darkangel, for your post. Those still affected have gone so long with no update, it was good to see something about it here, that they have not been forgotten.
    Officer in Cannonbllrun

Thank You, for the information.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast