Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Connection Issues

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anthony View Post
    We have been waiting for nearly 4 months... i don’t think pg has any priority to tap paradise cove at all..regardless of what they are telling you or are led to believe. We would have been back in by now. The only problem now is more noise in the background for pg. From all the actions we have seen and the correspondence we got from pg this game is on a downward spiral. You can all see from the forum thread we have had about 4 responses from pg, disgraceful at the least. Most of the older people that were locked out have given up waiting for a response .We share in your frustrations ,but unfortunately, it will continue to grow... until you stop posting like the others did too... We always wish for the best to our fellow gamers/clan members but this is out of anyone’s control other than pg.
    I can't answer why their communication on the forum has been lacking. I have stressed this to them numerous times. Though I can tell you If I didn't believe any of what they tell me I would not be posting it on the forums. I have been communicating with PG well before I became a moderator. I am no fool or a push over. They know that.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    I can't answer why their communication on the forum has been lacking. I have stressed this to them numerous times. Though I can tell you If I didn't believe any of what they tell me I would not be posting it on the forums. I have been communicating with PG well before I became a moderator. I am no fool or a push over. They know that.
    Every one try's to solve the problem and take even the time responding tickets.
    Respect !

Its been almost 4 months since the lockout...do we still keep sending tickets??

Its been almost 4 months since the lockout...do we still keep sending tickets??
    You forgot us! Maximizing profits has triumphed. I do not want to start Level 1 anymore!😢😡

Sent this in again...I wait for an answer

"Its been 4 months with little or no response from pg. You keep telling us on our ticket response that there will be information in the forum. where is it? I think there have been 3 or 4 posts from pg throughout this entire process. Unacceptable! Pg need to get more involved in this problem. Four months? Really? How would you respond to an issue that has taken that long to fix if it affected you? What more do you expect from us? How many more tickets do we send in?"

Help Pocket Gems, Support Team !!!

"Its been 4 months with little or no response from pg. You keep telling us on our ticket response that there will be information in the forum. where is it? I think there have been 3 or 4 posts from pg throughout this entire process. Unacceptable! Pg need to get more involved in this problem. Four months? Really? How would you respond to an issue that has taken that long to fix if it affected you? What more do you expect from us? How many more tickets do we send in?"
    Hi Support Team !!!
    "Its been 4 months with little or no response from pg. You keep telling us on our ticket response that there will be information in the forum. where is it? I think there have been 3 or 4 posts from pg throughout this entire process. Unacceptable! Pg need to get more involved in this problem. Four months? Really? How would you respond to an issue that has taken that long to fix if it affected you? What more do you expect from us? How many more tickets do we send in?" Papp

this was sent to me

"Hi Anthony,

Thanks for your reply. I truly understand the frustration surrounding this issue and empathize with you. Unfortunately, the development team is still working hard to identify the specific issue that is causing the lockout. Support still doesn't have any new information, and for that I'm very sorry.

Out of general curiosity, would you be able to tell me how many items you had in your game?

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Terr"

Just what I didn't want to read. I think the crash has lost data from their servers and sounds like we wont get what we had.

Now might be a good time for everyone to take screenshots of their inventory.

So sorry for all who have been locked out of their games.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Quote Originally Posted by giraffe510 View Post
    Now might be a good time for everyone to take screenshots of their inventory.

So sorry for all who have been locked out of their games.
    As I said to terr... I haven't played in more than 4 months....I cant even remember what I had, which parts I had achieved and so on
    Last edited by anthony; 04-30-18 at 09:05 PM.

I am now wondering what would be acceptable to PG as proof of what a person has in their cove. I do have a hand-written list of all of my ships. I can write the names of all my merchants in another list. And I have the 4 Montezuma merchants in my cove. Do I need pictures of everything? It would take 181 pictures to have shots of the names of all of my ships, and 104 for my merchants. Add in all of my cannons and hulls and who knows how many more pictures I would have to take. I don't even want to think about it, much less do it!

Maybe someone from PG could tell us what they will accept as proof of 'ownership' of our precious pixels.

I am still hoping for a PG miracle which would allow our locked out friends and guild mates back into the game with their coves intact.
    Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
    Lewis Carroll - Alice in Wonderland

Member Vaders_Fist_2

IMHO, A list of ships and merchants is best.
    Maybe a couple of screenshots of best boosts...Other stuff not as important.
    And overall shot of each land above and below including currency, etc.
    But some will want proof of everything. At this point, I no longer care to list it all.

I can’t send any screenshots. I can’t log into access the game or correspondingly my inventory of stuff. It seems like an odd request. I didn’t keep offline records.

Yes, for those already locked out, this will be impossible.
    The cautionary note is for those who are not locked out....yet....

Yes, for those already locked out, this will be impossible.
    The cautionary note is for those who are not locked out....yet....
    Yet? You are obviously hoping for the best but prepared for the worst (good move)...lol
    We had all ours backed up in our game centre ..Unfortunately, cant load and were relying on the servers to act as a blanket .

Yes...our worst nightmare...I back mine up thru iTunes and have it on my hard drive as well but that does not do any good if you cannot connect to the server...so very sorry for everyone...still have no idea how many are locked out but made a suggestion to Terr that they just rebuild the games if it is not many.

Yes...our worst nightmare...I back mine up thru iTunes and have it on my hard drive as well but that does not do any good if you cannot connect to the server...so very sorry for everyone...still have no idea how many are locked out but made a suggestion to Terr that they just rebuild the games if it is not many.
    I believe its a fair few that have been locked out. In the last few weeks I'm sure pg have been trying to implement a fix and that may be contributing to everyone else being locked out. I have had a hunch from the start that they don't know how to fix this without locking out remaining players....tell me I'm wrong pg because I hate it when I'm right with a scenario like this.

Is this a new development? I just bought a new iPhone 8 Plus to (hopefully) run the game faster than my old iPhone 6. However, when downloading the new software on my new phone to transfer the game, I get the GameCenter welcome, but then "Could not connect to server. You must have access to the Internet to play." Is this the same issue still be reviewed for a fix? Or something new? Ticket sent in Monday but no reply as yet from PG.

The problem is getting a fix to the players as they can't pull the fix without connecting to the server. App update is the next option. That of course is never straight forward. It has to be submitted to apple first.

I will check on the status today. Will get back to you all on this thread once I know something.

Have faith

The problem is getting a fix to the players as they can't pull the fix without connecting to the server. App update is the next option. That of course is never straight forward. It has to be submitted to apple first.

I will check on the status today. Will get back to you all on this thread once I know something.
    Have faith in the team's commitment and hope for the ultimate solution

Thank you DA, keeping my fingers crossed that I soon will be able to get into my cove again.
    Capt_Sortebill with a spelling error 😊

My fingers are crossed as well. I am still hoping to get you back with your original game, Capt_S!
    Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
    Lewis Carroll - Alice in Wonderland

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Thanks for coming back to us. I too am one of the locked out ones.

I have had no feedback yet but I will keep nagging them.

I have had no feedback yet but I will keep nagging them.
    This is the mail i send to PG after the last thirteenth email in reply of a ticket
    Hi Terr
    Thanks for following up.
    I really appreciate your effort to answer all email and questions with this matter. I have passed all answers/information to our guild
    We would like to receive in time some feedback from your developers
    about all issues and when there is a solution in sight!
    So if you have new information please let me know, and I tell the other members, so they don't have to send a ticket also.
    It will save you some time and make us happy ��
    Have a nice day,
    we keep a our fingers crossed ��
    easy rider��

They are still working on the lockouts. Sorry that is all I have been told.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast