Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Connection Issues

Quote Originally Posted by anthony View Post
    "I am one of many players that have been Locked out of Tap Paradise cove since just after Christmas (almost 3 months). I find it disgraceful that there has been no communication and more important any effort to resolve this issue. As a reputable support centre I find it difficult to comprehend that you cannot resolve a problem you have with a program you designed. (this is the third time I have lodged a request and would prefer it not to be a pre written automated response ."

Sent this in again.We shall see what they say...
    Lol. Its been over 24 hours since I sent the request in to pg on their customer service help line and no response from them at all on this issue. All I got on the day was a reference number . I think we need to accept the inevitable that we wont be getting our accounts back..

I wondered if this is what will happen to all of us at some time. If they stop giving us content, then I will truly worry.
    Peace everyone!
    Mary

Response back from Terr

"Hi Anthony,

Thanks for providing me with your feedback. I appreciate you sharing your experience with the game. It always helps the team to hear directly from players. I will pass your report along to the game team.

While I understand it's frustrating to hear, the only thing we can tell you that Support still doesn't have any new information. When there is new information, we will let you know in the following forum thread:"

Yep...just as I thought...2 days later and still tell me nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by anthony View Post
    Response back from Terr

"Hi Anthony,

Thanks for providing me with your feedback. I appreciate you sharing your experience with the game. It always helps the team to hear directly from players. I will pass your report along to the game team.

While I understand it's frustrating to hear, the only thing we can tell you that Support still doesn't have any new information. When there is new information, we will let you know in the following forum thread:"

Yep...just as I thought...2 days later and still tell me nothing...
    We get totally (baloney) crazy text! They are being redirected to the Forum where we complain to each other, we cry. I think it's better, you can not look down and humiliate a player who has been in trouble.

Just wondering.... it’s been over 3 months since the lockout. Has anyone heard anything about anyone getting back in?

I think we are forgotten or that they are turning a blind eye on us. All the noice in the forum and people sending tickets left and right does not free up resources to look at our 'little' issue either.
    Capt_Sortebill with a spelling error 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Hey everyone,

Sorry for not having provided any recent updates on the issue. We've identified the cause as to why the game is locking out. Currently we're in the process of working on a potential fix for the lock-out. We'll be providing more updates as we get closer to identifying a resolution to the error.

Jesse
    Unsustainable, we are grateful for the Pocket Games, server repair engineers !! Those who work for us tonight and day for three months. To get back into the game, they set aside family, entertainment, privacy! It does not matter to them, Sunday or a holiday, They just work, they work! Maybe even Easter Sunday will improve the Server! Jesse, they're still working with them! He is in love, and he informs the lost players day and night! Above Work! Thank you very much, we are grateful to Jesse and Support Team! We will never forget it! Thank you, my dear friends!

“Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Hey everyone,

Sorry for not having provided any recent updates on the issue. We've identified the cause as to why the game is locking out. Currently we're in the process of working on a potential fix for the lock-out. We'll be providing more updates as we get closer to identifying a resolution to the error.

Jesse”

Where are they posting these responses. You would think that they would be in this part of the forum...connection issues...

Wasn’t that the reply from February?

Quote Originally Posted by vjporter View Post
    Wasnít that the reply from February?
    I'm sorry, my friends. I was kidding on April 1st! The point, on the contrary, turned around! Forum page, only missed players are visiting! Jesse, and the Support Team, do not answer! Happy Easter !🐇😜😡

Quote Originally Posted by Zsombi2008 View Post
    I'm sorry, my friends. I was kidding on April 1st! The point, on the contrary, turned around! Forum page, only missed players are visiting! Jesse, and the Support Team, do not answer! Happy Easter !������
    I'm sorry Zsombi, I totally missed your joke. When I read your post, I just read it as if it was written sarcasticly, not as if it actually was fixed. But as I laughed at what you had written, technically it serve its purpose of being a joke. I hope you had/are having a happy easter. ��
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

Quote Originally Posted by Zsombi2008 View Post
    I'm sorry, my friends. I was kidding on April 1st! The point, on the contrary, turned around! Forum page, only missed players are visiting! Jesse, and the Support Team, do not answer! Happy Easter !������
    Good one zsombi2008...harsh but good. At least we all still have our sense of humor. They cant lock us out of that...lol

Quote Originally Posted by vjporter View Post
    Wasnít that the reply from February?
    And verily, verily I say unto you; The Day of Judgment came to be predicted and everyone was waiting !!! And so they will be the first and the last ones to be the first! Unfortunately. Do you see another game? ⚔️ end.🤔😡

Hi there one of my team mates from an old guild was locked out today. I wonder if this is another round of culling starting?

People are getting in. Not me, yet.
    Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
    Lewis Carroll - Alice in Wonderland

Member Vaders_Fist_2

My game starts to load, but keeps crashing at around 66 %.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Keep trying, may take a while. Hard close and keep trying.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Same here...

I have sent a message to Jared....

I am sure they were attempting to fix some things and now with multiple problems, more have arisen.

Some are getting in...not me yet...but not really trying. Hoping for another free weekend...sorry...
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

My game also, tries to load but never quit makes it. I’ve tried, turned off device, tried again, never gets there.
    Leader Of ARCS

I got locked out of game yesterday. I hard closed 3 times in a row without trying to load game. Tried then it loaded halfway and game reset itself on loading then game reloaded without doing anything and I got in game. Just wanted you to know. Most everyone in my guild -Retired - is locked out. Do you want tickets submitted for them as I can send emails to most of the team?

At least four players from my guild, including myself, can't get the game to load as well. One of us has submitted a ticket. Should we all submit tickets?

There is no need to submit tickets.

I cant get into the game since today.
    The game loads till 60%, then get black.
    Cold starting does not work.
    I am not retired and not a "Ghost Player".
    Proud member of The Family

I just posted this on anther thread:

Okay! So today I canít get the game to load ... it just crashes! Is that called fixing the issues? Or just for those who complained about problems this weekend on the forum? If you canít tell, I am really pissed. We have three high scoring players on my team and I am one of them and another will be out this event. So what is happening?!?

Hope you can help darkangel or at least keep PG on their toes. Lost a ship with this last issue. Was at the very end of Quest.
    Last edited by emb4art; 04-05-18 at 07:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by emb4art View Post
    I just posted this on anther thread:

Okay! So today I can’t get the game to load ... it just crashes! Is that called fixing the issues? Or just for those who complained about problems this weekend on the forum? If you can’t tell, I am really pissed. We have three high scoring players on my team and I am one of them and another will be out this event. So what is happening?!?

Hope you can help darkangel or at least keep PG on their toes. Lost a ship with this last issue. Was at the very end of Quest.

It is Individual Battle event this weekend. If it appears that is.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast