Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Connection Issues

And the clock keep on ticking, in 24 hours my ruby decos will reach 4 each, so i will be losing 76 rubies a day not counting the ruby merchants that maxed out yesterday.
    GC id: ableal
    TPC addict.

Quote Originally Posted by ableal View Post
    And the clock keep on ticking, in 24 hours my ruby decos will reach 4 each, so i will be losing 76 rubies a day not counting the ruby merchants that maxed out yesterday.
    You do not have to be angry "Ableal!! I have 4250 rubles, 22 ruby ​​trees, 378 ships, I left there, December 27 !! You will return, but we will not !!! Good luck.😢🤝

Another 24 hours without access! 4 days now, bit of a joke ��

Quote Originally Posted by Silky View Post
    Another 24 hours without access! 4 days now, bit of a joke ��
    Try 4 months without access...what would you call it then? if it was just 4 days I would be thrilled...lets see the mood change as it gets longer and longer and with no feedback from pg...

For those who are only recently locked out, keep trying. Sometimes I get in, sometimes I do not.
    But you need to keep trying.
    This, obviously, does not apply to those locked out since December.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Nope, not in yet...am trying out hidden object games now. But I miss collecting coins, rubies, ships, cannons and hull...made me feel so rich...lol

After many, many, many, many... tries I finally got in, twice.
    Keeping fingers and toes crossed for tomorrow, and on and on.
    Leader Of ARCS

I finally got back in, fingers crossed that it continues

My game is back too , after four days .

Thank you for your work I am now in there is no battle though is this something you are still working on

Touch & go there for a few minutes...long load time...but back in and Chat is working again. Montezuma still funky and no Guild Battle event or associated quests. On the other hand PG would be happy for you to partake in their Special Bundle sale to restore your faith in them.

Many thanks to all those in communication with PG but I think your work is not over yet on these on going issues. But want you all to know you are appreciated.

When you do get in you will find that there is no new activity to do. Obviously there is no Guild Battles as no versus! It would have been the polite thing to let players know before the event was to start.

I am finally able to log in today as well. Logging in is very slow. Still no weekend event either.

I can say, after playing this game for over 4 years or so, and having invested a lot of time and some money, I’m getting increasingly disappointed in PG’s lack of player support. Another game I play regularly has scheduled weekly routine maintenance to update the game and/or server maintenance. They make players aware of times, then afterwards always send a gift to player inboxes with in-game items or coin/ruby equivalents, and with an apology for the inconvenience and thanks for playing...and that’s just the routine maintenance. I’ve never gotten anything like that from PG, nor has there been an update or consistent maintenance on this game. These kinds of major on-going glitches are ridiculous.

Sorry, just had to blow off a little steam about it. I realizes that there have been others that have been locked out of the game for months now. ��

Underdsun - What is the name of the other game you are playing?

vjporter- I’ll pm you.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Anyone else still can't get in from the most recent connection issue?

I know this is not much and I know many of you are still waiting for someone from PG to say something. Probably won't mean much to some but I do know that the connection issue is a top priority. I have asked that given the circumstances to focus on this than the quest schedule.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Anyone else still can't get in from the most recent connection issue?

I know this is not much and I know many of you are still waiting for someone from PG to say something. Probably won't mean much to some but I do know that the connection issue is a top priority. I have asked that given the circumstances to focus on this than the quest schedule.
    We have been waiting for nearly 4 months... i don’t think pg has any priority to tap paradise cove at all..regardless of what they are telling you or are led to believe. We would have been back in by now. The only problem now is more noise in the background for pg. From all the actions we have seen and the correspondence we got from pg this game is on a downward spiral. You can all see from the forum thread we have had about 4 responses from pg, disgraceful at the least. Most of the older people that were locked out have given up waiting for a response .We share in your frustrations ,but unfortunately, it will continue to grow... until you stop posting like the others did too... We always wish for the best to our fellow gamers/clan members but this is out of anyone’s control other than pg.

The issue with that lockout is users are crashing before connecting to the server. Which means, any fix wont matter, they will crash before pulling a fix. So they are looking into other options and are in the process of testing one out.

Quote Originally Posted by anthony View Post
    We have been waiting for nearly 4 months... i don’t think pg has any priority to tap paradise cove at all..regardless of what they are telling you or are led to believe. We would have been back in by now. The only problem now is more noise in the background for pg. From all the actions we have seen and the correspondence we got from pg this game is on a downward spiral. You can all see from the forum thread we have had about 4 responses from pg, disgraceful at the least. Most of the older people that were locked out have given up waiting for a response .We share in your frustrations ,but unfortunately, it will continue to grow... until you stop posting like the others did too... We always wish for the best to our fellow gamers/clan members but this is out of anyone’s control other than pg.
    I can't answer why their communication on the forum has been lacking. I have stressed this to them numerous times. Though I can tell you If I didn't believe any of what they tell me I would not be posting it on the forums. I have been communicating with PG well before I became a moderator. I am no fool or a push over. They know that.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516