Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Connection Issues

I am really getting annoyed that I have been locked out for so long. Cannot believe the problem is taking this long to solve. I miss my guild, The Walkers, thatís if they have not kicked me out. ��������

Thank you for your patience. Our team has just released an update for the game that solved this problem. If this problem persists, please let us know. I'm so sorry if you have any problems and thank you for your understanding.

Terr. I'm so sorry, but I have no change. I can not get in the game for 38 days! Please help me. What to do ?

mine is still not working

Mine is still not connecting either

Me neither

Mine also is not working!

I’m experiencing the same as well. The game still does not load.

Same here. The game will not load.

Mine doesn’t load

Mine does not work since 27/12/2017, please where is the update?

my game does not load, too

Quote Originally Posted by Marmack19 View Post
    Mine doesnít load
    Mine wonít load either. So annoying

Greetings all, there is no change in my issue as well..... I wish that PG would at least let us know what is going on

I agree with badwolf6161. We need more action from Pg. This issue has been going on from just after xmas. The frustrations will start to spill onto the forum.

Jesse,
    Can you please give an update so I can motivate my players to hold on and not give up on the game?
    We have 4 players who can not log in to the game, they all have file a ticket.

I appreciate it and thank you for your efforts!

Hi Jesse. 7 weeks tomorrow, still a lot of members have still not been able to log in to their games. Can you pls let us know what PG is doing to get this fixed. One member belongs to our guild. And just waiting, waiting, until PG messages that since they have not replied, the case is now closed. Thank you.

Mine is also still not working!

Mine does not work for 43 days!

No change in my issue either
    Capt_Sortebill with a spelling error 😊

Despite the efforts, Iíve not seen a single affected player say theyíve gotten any resolution to the issue. PG employs well-educated, highly skilled software minds with degrees from esteemed universities and background experiences with other major, well-known companies. So why are they still unable to fix a glitch with a product they themselves developed?

Itís been way too long and everyoneís patience is being exhausted. Our player has been locked out since Christmas and has invested considerably in this game, in both time AND money. He loses over 800 vessels and 550 rubies.... Iím sure itís a significant dollar loss for many others as well. There are a lot of LOYAL players left in limbo. If it cannot be corrected, please just tell us.
    Last edited by Lady⚔ Katherine; 02-07-18 at 04:41 PM.
    Lady⚔Katherine
    Leader, VoyageduParis
    VoyageduParisGuild@gmail.com

My heart really goes out to all affected by this unresolved problem. Been way to long to have them all just sitting it out and missing the fun of being active in their guilds. Someone I am very fond of has been in this position a little longer than most and has remained a loyal officer in thought if not deed.
    Please resolve this problem and just do not keep them hanging on. I agree if not fixable ( can not imagine that) explain and help everyone understand. Arlene if you are able please look into this problem as well. Something has to be done.
    Time for new horizons

Quote Originally Posted by Lady⚔ Katherine View Post
    Despite the efforts, I’ve not seen a single affected player say they’ve gotten any resolution to the issue. PG employs well-educated, highly skilled software minds with degrees from esteemed universities and background experiences with other major, well-known companies. So why are they still unable to fix a glitch with a product they themselves developed?

It’s been way too long and everyone’s patience is being exhausted. Our player has been locked out since Christmas and has invested considerably in this game, in both time AND money. He loses over 800 vessels and 550 rubies.... I’m sure it’s a significant dollar loss for many others as well. There are a lot of LOYAL players left in limbo. If it cannot be corrected, please just tell us.
    Hi LadyXKatherine - I am the player that reported he was able to get back in. My issue started on December 27 like everyone else's - it was reported that my issue started before Christmas - but it did not - it started on December 27. For some reason, I am now able to get back in - I don't know why. I am the only one that I know of that has reported he can now login - my symptoms were exactly as everyone else's. The app would try to load and would never load. I kept rebooting everyday (complete reboot on my iPad) for weeks - one day I suddenly got in.

Jesse of Pocket Gems said on January 22 that they found the issue and were working on the fix - have not heard anything since then - incredibly frustrating for all of us.

wikky999. on the forum #97 5/2 they said a fix was out and to let us know . I think all except 1 cant get back in. there has been no other mention about another fix

Anthony, I think there are a lot of players that still canít get back in. FrankM22 on the Buccaneers team canít get in. My team is still in contact with them.

typo. I meant to say only 1 person is saying he got in. all the rest are sitting on the sidelines

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast