Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Connection Issues

Quote Originally Posted by mrsripple View Post
    Great news, one of our guild mates who has been locked out from before Christmas was able to get into the game today. It looks as if the fix is found.
    Mine is also still not working

Does anyone know how many that is has been able to get in, is it only one or two?
    Are they rolling out the fix one by one, or are these just test users?
    Did the do anything else than a re boot ( e.g. Did they re-install from cloud)

Sorry for all the questions but it's been over a month now since I was able to login, I have missed two fleet quests, not been able to harvest my rubies or expand the farm with the new decos. My guild has gone through two guild battles without my help (although the are doing awesome without me Thank you guys!) I have not been able to help with shovel quests and missed several coin ships and other quests.
    Last edited by Capt_Sotebill; 01-28-18 at 07:57 AM.
    Capt_Sortebill with a spelling error 😊

Well I haven’t been able to get back in. I also don’t believe a fix has been rolled out. The reference to a fix was for a player who was locked out prior to Christmas. The day that I became locked out was Dec. 27th. Many others have referenced the date of the 27th as well. It’s my opinion that the issues are different. I think TPC is still working on the fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Wicky999 View Post
    Every day since December 27, I do a hard reboot and cannot login to Paradise Cove.

Today I did the same thing and got in immediately.

Looks like they have fixed the issue.
    The post from Wicky99 refers to December 27th the same date as I got locked out.

Hi Capt_Sortebill!!!

I had the exact same issue as you and almost everyone else on this board and my issue started on December 27 like everyone else. I have heard that PG has a fix and is slowly rolling it out. Make sure you have an active ticket. I can't confirm if what I heard is true, but make sure you have an active ticket.

If anyone else gets in, please post to this board and mention whether you had an active ticket when you were able to get in.

Quote Originally Posted by Wicky999 View Post
    Hi Capt_Sortebill!!!

I had the exact same issue as you and almost everyone else on this board and my issue started on December 27 like everyone else. I have heard that PG has a fix and is slowly rolling it out. Make sure you have an active ticket. I can't confirm if what I heard is true, but make sure you have an active ticket.

If anyone else gets in, please post to this board and mention whether you had an active ticket when you were able to get in.
    I logged a ticket, but how do I know if its still open? They usually auto close them and I worry mine may have already been auto closed

I see my call is closed

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven178 View Post
    I see my call is closed
    If you reply to your ticket then it will reopen it
    Player Name mrb386
    Proud member of the Cannonbll clan

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    For those who have been sending me messages for updates. I don't have much to tell you other than its being worked on and they have made some progress. I am unable to answer individual messages and emails at present. If there is anything new I will post it on here. Thank you.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

How do you create a ticket so pg can know I have the problem? I'm new to this so I'm still trying to work the forum out.

Quote Originally Posted by anthony View Post
    How do you create a ticket so pg can know I have the problem? I'm new to this so I'm still trying to work the forum out.
    Have you ever done a ticket? This is really important to know how to do! Info is available here in Forum.
    Time for new horizons

Anthony, you will need your game ID. Tap the hammer at the bottom right of the screen, then Settings, then About. Your ID can be found at the top right of the About screen. Write it down so you will have it in the future. There is a link on the page that comes up when you tap About, but it does not work for me. I think the email address is support@pocketgems.zendesk.com. If that is not correct, I am sure someone will let you know the correct address.

Name:  IMG_4876[1].jpg
Views: 415
Size:  86.6 KB

Name:  IMG_4877[1].jpg
Views: 408
Size:  81.8 KB

Name:  IMG_4878[1].jpg
Views: 406
Size:  73.2 KB

Hahahahhaaaaaahahaaaaaaa! Now you can all see my puny little ruby stash! FOFL!
    Last edited by 38supercomp; 01-30-18 at 05:10 AM.
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today.

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Anthony, I assume you can’t get into your game to get your ID using the method SC mentioned above but if you look back at post #50 on this thread you will see a way to get your ID without logging into your game.
    Player Name mrb386

double post deleted
    Player Name mrb386

thanks for the description on sending a ticket. my biggest problem is that I can even launch the game to get to that stage. when I go into settings on the ipad for that particular game the pocket id is blank.

found it. support id I assume. cheers for the help

Thank you SC for helping Anthony. Your post was perfect!
    Time for new horizons

With a little help from Andy! The picture posted at #50 is important for those locked out.

Speaking of those locked out, I hope we get them back in their games soon!
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today.

Member Vaders_Fist_2

I'm sorry, Jesse. Tell us something new. Did PocketGems forget us? We can not play! We ask for information. Support ID: HCWVY5U737

I wish we could get som ETA for the fix or at least some information on what causes the issue.
    Also do we need to keep our tickets open?, they automatically closes after four days, I don't want to spend supports time by sending unnecessary tickets.
    When contacting support we get asked to follow this tread, but there is little to none information from PG posted here.

I, too; would like an update. I don’t believe a weekly update is too much to ask.

Thank you for your patience. Our team has just released an update for the game that solved this problem. If this problem persists, please let us know. I'm so sorry if you have any problems and thank you for your understanding.

Terr. I'm so sorry, but I have no change. I can not get in the game for 38 days! Please help me. What to do ?

mine is still not working

Mine is still not connecting either

Me neither

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast