Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Connection Issues

Connection Issues

Hey everyone,

We wanted to send out a message to let everyone know that we're looking into what's going on with the recent issue causing players to be locked out of the game. It's taking a bit longer to get resolved than we would like but it is something we're looking into. If you haven't already you can submit a ticket to let us know if you're being affected by this issue. Please do avoid sending multiple tickets regarding the same issue though as that can cause delays in responses.

We'll have some more information for you all once we've identified the cause of what exactly is causing this to occur. Apologies for the trouble in the meantime.

Jesse

Thank you Jesse for your message! Happy New Year to you and all the staff.
    If it is not yours don't take it.......If it is not true don't say it.......If it is not right don't do it.

Thank you, Jesse. We appreciate hearing from you! I will let my guild mate know about your post.

Happy New Year to you and all the PG staff.
    The very fact of snow is such an amazement.
    Roger Ebert

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Thanks for the response, Jesse...a lot of anxious players out there...
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Jesse/PG UPDATE please. Been since December 27/17 Thankyou

I sincerely hope Support don't try to close the tickets of the affected players. This problem has not been resolved.

I miss my team mates and friends and I am very sure they would be over the moon for things to get back to normal again.
    Last edited by BlueBlou; 01-05-18 at 12:54 AM.

Could you just please let us know if there are any chances that we ever would get into the game again? Or do we have to create new user accounts?
    Capt_Sortebill with a spelling error 😊

I received a message that my ticket would be closed. I’ve resent another ticket.

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    I am very sorry that some of you are still locked out. I can assure you that you are not being ignored and tickets closed does not mean they are not doing anything. This time of the year can be slow (holidays for some) so just be a bit more patient. I will try to find out more information when I can.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Thankyou Darkangel

Update

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    I am very sorry that some of you are still locked out. I can assure you that you are not being ignored and tickets closed does not mean they are not doing anything. This time of the year can be slow (holidays for some) so just be a bit more patient. I will try to find out more information when I can.
    Hi there Darkangel, not sure if if there is a Guild battle this weekend, but starting to get anxious as have not been able to play since the 27th. Do you perhaps have any feedback on if they know what the issue is in any way?

Ruby decos are out today, probably shovel quest tomorrow as there is no mermaid ship listed and new shovel items are in the craft shop. And guild battle is listed for this weekend. Please, please, please, PG, fix this problem. I need (and want) my team mate back. Capt_S has missed so much, as everyone who is locked out has. We need our team mates back!
    The very fact of snow is such an amazement.
    Roger Ebert

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  12.5 KB

Hello. I am sorry to say that the problem is still being investigated. I will keep checking for any updates. Jesse or I will keep you in the loop as best as we can.

Longtime Tapper
    Thank you, darkangel, for your post. Those still affected have gone so long with no update, it was good to see something about it here, that they have not been forgotten.
    Officer in Cannonbllrun

Jesse, Buccaneers know that we have at least one member of our guild that is locked out and is desperately waiting for a resolution. Do you know how many people have been affected by this problem.

Thanks for all the info on this issue. Our best player is locked out. He quit the team until he can get back in.

Quote Originally Posted by YeOldGuild View Post
    Thanks for all the info on this issue. Our best player is locked out. He quit the team until he can get back in.
    So sorry for you and all who are you experiencing this.
    I know they are trying to figure it out.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

as one of the players effected by this connection issue, I am feeling forgotten by PG.... It has been two long weeks since PGJessie made his post (it feels like 2 months)
    I have only received one response to my ticket... Terr said that my issue was being passed along to the testers.... also that my ticket was being closed... and Thank you for playing pocket Gems.
    I would like to hear one way or another from PG if this issue can be fixed or not....the time has come to play or move on

Just curious, but is there any common denominator among those affected. The two players in our Guild both had huge fleets, 700-800 ships each. Does that have anything to do with the issue? How about you others who have the same issue... lots of ships?
    Lady⚔Katherine
    Leader, VoyageduParis
    VoyageduParisGuild@gmail.com

I stared playing a couple of years ago and have less than 200 ships so I don't think that has anything to do with that.
    Capt_Sortebill with a spelling error 😊

I think I had about 380 ships. I have been out since the 27th and it happened just as I was trying to collect my Norwegian coin ship.

I have about 470 ships..... I have been racking my brains trying to figure out what all those who are affected have in common.... but nothing I can think of makes any sense.... All that I know is that there is a lot of players with this issue and PG chooses to turn a blind eye to it

The profile I cannot log in has about 400 ships. I play in PlunderNParley with it. I had to get kicked out. Another player also cannot log in . Amount of ships unknown

No one is turning a blind eye. Will try to get an update today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast