I have a profile locked out since December and I still cannot connect

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmack19 View Post
    I have a profile locked out since December and I still cannot connect
    Aww, could you keep trying. A lot!

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

Still cannot connect.

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
    Has anyone who couldn't get in since the December lock out get in now?
    No Darkangel, I still cant get in ..it appears that more players have been let down since December. This thread has been slowing down to a trickle as people had given up and now it has come back to life unfortunately for the wrong reasons. more lockouts. We feel for you all and unfortunately your frustrations will grow due to the lack of communication from pg..

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anthony View Post
    No Darkangel, I still cant get in ..it appears that more players have been let down since December. This thread has been slowing down to a trickle as people had given up and now it has come back to life unfortunately for the wrong reasons. more lockouts. We feel for you all and unfortunately your frustrations will grow due to the lack of communication from pg..
    I am sorry that it's taken so long to fix this issue. I can tell you from speaking to the Dev that they have been trying to fix it and will be looking into another way soon.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

i've tried several times and still cannot get in tonight.

The issue from December seems still to be unsolved and not related to the new one. Are you able to voyage Alien fleet quest ship? My guess is that the trouble with that ship is related to our lockout as it appeared on the same time and my ship probably was out voyaging. However I passed this information over to PG in January so maybe it is more complex.
    Capt_Sortebill with a spelling error 😊

I was able to get back into the game this afternoon. All of my ships, equipment, boosts, and currency look intact.

At least some of my fellow guild members who were locked out yesterday have also been able to get back in.

Our top player has a slightly different issue. He was locked out on 21-Dec but can get into the game though without about 100 of his ships and about 1/3 of his equipment. He also can't do any quests. Weird.

I’m back in ... all but Montezuma seems to be working again. Montezuma is back to asking for more fireflies to enter. Thank you DA for your persistence on these issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt_Sotebill View Post
    Are you able to voyage Alien fleet quest ship? My guess is that the trouble with that ship is related to our lockout as it appeared on the same time and my ship probably was out voyaging. However I passed this information over to PG in January so maybe it is more complex.
    Hi Captain, no voyages possible with this ship. Just check it...
    Leader of the Bombanators

Took 3 cycles for game to open this morning and no individual battle event has appeared. Special bundle buys showed up and bonus rounds popping up but no battles. Montezuma still on the fritz.

I cannot send the Sun Warrior ship on any voyages.

Quote Originally Posted by CJbible402 View Post
    I cannot send the Sun Warrior ship on any voyages.
    You are not alone on that one. But, Ive never been able to sail it.

ich komme na wie vor seit dezember 2017 nicht ins spiel

i can until decembre 2017 not play

Quote Originally Posted by Ramona84 View Post
    i can until decembre 2017 not play
    We are very excluded, dear Ramona! Unfortunately, they forgot us! PG, profit is first, not honesty! They are discriminating against us.😡😢

Okay TPC is quitting on me again about two-thirds into loading. What’s up PG? Montezuma still screwed up but can deal with getting more fireflies. First time in a while that I have saved up a nice pile of rubies and I can’t even play the game. Is this a sign from the universe to stop playing TPC?

Same here ��

it comes and goes. first thing this morning no problem and then as the new quests come on line no connection for a couple of hours. try again and lo a new ship in my cove to make up for last week’s fiasco.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! Nope, still won’t load. So PG is offering a ship for last weekend? Any deco sporting 20 rubies? That’s my favorite Monday item which I may miss out on if this doesn’t get fixed.

Yes, the deco is there.

I loaded without any problem. My problem is that my built-a-boat did not check off as it should have. Will have to skip again, same as last month and ask for a refund. PG is starting to owe me a lot of reds I had to use to skip fumbled quests. Yes, my problem is far less that those that cannot access the game.

On the bright side, one of the Montezuma merchants gave me 6 rubies today.

Cool...which merchant was that? Was it in Montezuma or one in the main cove that you had to craft because Montezuma went flaky and didn’t give you all items to finish off?

It is one of the 4 you get in the main cove. I did not finish all my quests in Montezuma on time, so had to buy three of them for 299 rubies each. They are real old faithfulls when fully upgraded. 2 rubies per day return and sometimes more. Worth it to get if you don't have them already.

Have two of them...was building up ruby supplies before getting the other two. Was buying ships. But it may be all for naught. Game still crashing on loading.

I can’t get in to the game since last night after midnight again. Tried a few times this morning, no luck either!

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast