Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Connection Issues

Please hurry....
    my pirates are dying of hunger now that I can no longer feed them. they have not been able to eat and drink since 28 dec

Jesse, Buccaneers know that we have at least one member of our guild that is locked out and is desperately waiting for a resolution. Do you know how many people have been affected by this problem.

Thanks for all the info on this issue. Our best player is locked out. He quit the team until he can get back in.

Iíve been locked out since Dec. 27th as well. Iíd really like to see someone from TPC post an actual update beyond theyíre working on it. Iíd just like honest, open communication.

Iím about to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by YeOldGuild View Post
    Thanks for all the info on this issue. Our best player is locked out. He quit the team until he can get back in.
    So sorry for you and all who are you experiencing this.
    I know they are trying to figure it out.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Many people have not been able to enter the game for two weeks now.
    Starts to become annoying now. We are now missing all the fun

as one of the players effected by this connection issue, I am feeling forgotten by PG.... It has been two long weeks since PGJessie made his post (it feels like 2 months)
    I have only received one response to my ticket... Terr said that my issue was being passed along to the testers.... also that my ticket was being closed... and Thank you for playing pocket Gems.
    I would like to hear one way or another from PG if this issue can be fixed or not....the time has come to play or move on

Just curious, but is there any common denominator among those affected. The two players in our Guild both had huge fleets, 700-800 ships each. Does that have anything to do with the issue? How about you others who have the same issue... lots of ships?
    Lady⚔Katherine
    Leader, VoyageduParis
    VoyageduParisGuild@gmail.com

I stared playing a couple of years ago and have less than 200 ships so I don't think that has anything to do with that.
    Capt_Sortebill with a spelling error 😊

I think I had about 380 ships. I have been out since the 27th and it happened just as I was trying to collect my Norwegian coin ship.

I have about 470 ships..... I have been racking my brains trying to figure out what all those who are affected have in common.... but nothing I can think of makes any sense.... All that I know is that there is a lot of players with this issue and PG chooses to turn a blind eye to it

I only have about 250 ships in my fleet. I too was in the process of picking up the Norwegian coin ship. I am pretty disappointed in TPCís treatment of those affected. Their silence is telling me they have no idea how to fix it. I hope Iím wrong.

The profile I cannot log in has about 400 ships. I play in PlunderNParley with it. I had to get kicked out. Another player also cannot log in . Amount of ships unknown

Darkly Angelic Member darkangel's Avatar
    No one is turning a blind eye. Will try to get an update today.

"If you and I are silent, who will teach the ignorant"

I have not been able to get back into my Paradise Cove since Christmas. I am posting this in case my guild is wondering what happened to me. I can't get back in even after submitting two support tickets. This is DBAR.

I have about 30 ships from what I remember . I don't think its related. I have only been playing for about 1 year.

Thank you darkangel. Tech support informed me that they may have a lead but to date, thatís all I know.

Hi, Jesse! Please say something to the troubled players! How long do we have to wait to reach the server?

Hi, Darkangels! Please say something to the troubled players! How long do we have to wait to reach the server?

Hi there Dark Angel sorry to bug, but I assume you have heard nothing as yet? Do they perhaps have an indication as to when it may be fixed or do they know what the specific issue is? Can us sharing our experience of what we were doing at the time help at all?

We have a player locked out too, my question is if a player doesn't know their Support ID, how can they submit a ticket?
    Leader of the WE_GIVE_A_SHIP

Quote Originally Posted by BrendanU View Post
    We have a player locked out too, my question is if a player doesn't know their Support ID, how can they submit a ticket?
    Brendan you can also see it on an iPad if you go to general, setting and then look for tap paradise cove..or it looks like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven178 View Post
    Brendan you can also see it on an iPad if you go to general, setting and then look for tap paradise cove..or it looks like it.
    You can't see it if you can't get into the game!
    Leader of the WE_GIVE_A_SHIP

Brendan, you do not need to go into the game. You CAN get your support ID from the iOS Setting menus of the ipad or iphone. Whatever you see there, is exactly the same as what you will see if you were to look in your game. Try it.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 793
Size:  8.3 KB
    Last edited by BlueBlou; 01-17-18 at 05:41 AM.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast