Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loading the game

Loading the game

I have been playing Tap Paradise Cove for years now, and suddenly today can not load the game. Iíve reinstalled it, closed everything and restarted and still no success. Any suggestions?

Same here , seems like nobody cares about this anymore.

The. same has happened to me, have tried everything, re started the device, deleted and reinstalled the game. I have never experienced crashes like this before.
    Capt_Sortebill with a spelling error 😊

Tried sending ticket ,but since cannot open ,using friends account to Channel the complaint
    Hope this works, nice game.

You must include your ID code. You can get this outside the app. Look under Settings and then Pirate Cove and you will see it there.

If it was the web page link you were looking for, perhaps it is time to post it here for others to use.

https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Just posting this for whoever else may struggle. I know of at least two other players in addition to those who posted here that are also struggling to access the game. Too coincidental to be an individual problem.
    Last edited by BlueBlou; 12-28-17 at 06:56 AM.

Same here

I have filled a ticket the support ID can be found on your device if you go to settings and scroll down to Paradise Cove and click on the name. I hope I can get in again I was looking forward to do the fleet quest and it would be really sad if can't battle with my guild anymore.

Thanks for the tip about ID code ,hope it helps

Thank you so much for this info and for including the link. Hopefully I’ll hear back from them soon.

What ever you do.....remember to do an iCloud backup first! You are definitely not alone....I also know of many other players having this same issue.

Another thing to try is>>>Settings>>>Reset>>>Erase all content and settings>>>
    After which you would then set up device from iCloud backup (or iTunes backup).

It is also being suggested that this issue is connected to the shovel quest glitch where players cannot access their games during the quest. That glitch seems to sort itself out once the shovel quest has gone ....but it returns during every shovel quest.

I wish all of you luck in getting back to your games.

I am going to take a long shot in the dark and this is aimed at PG to consider. The ability of accessing the game as lost by some players, occured at about the same time as the preview of the individual point event ship picture came out. This makes me think that there might be a possibility that these players were allocated to the same board. If this one board is linked to one server, then that is where troubleshooting should start. Just a thought and I may be totally wrong.

My guess is that this is server related as well (but I have no clue). It's unlikely it is related to memory or other normal reasons for crashes.

Going to try that too, thanks Golf

Has anyone gotten any response from PG other than the confirmation request received ? Does anyone there read the forum?

No response so far.

Bingo idea doesn’t seem to work either��

Nothing for me yet. I also have tried everything

Lets hope we at least would be able to get back in once the versus button is gone if Blue's theory is right. I was hoping to be able to do the fleet quest but it is staring to look unlikely.

I too have the same issue as you all do..... I put in a ticket 28 hours ago and have not heard anything back from the support team.... I am beginning to think we will not get this issue solved any time soon

Quote Originally Posted by badwolf6161 View Post
    I too have the same issue as you all do..... I put in a ticket 28 hours ago and have not heard anything back from the support team.... I am beginning to think we will not get this issue solved any time soon
    I filed a support ticket 29 hours ago - have had no reply other than acknowledgement of support ticket. Issue still exists for me.

So far I know of the Clash, Crash, Encounter and Frenzy boards. There should be one or two more as we had six boards in the past. Could have dwindled down to five recently.

Does anyone know of a board not mentioned here?

Seems like both Attack and Battle is missing from your list, I will aske SC if she knows of anyone on those boards. Still no word from PG and the door to the game still gets slammed in my face when knocking.

I am on Flower Attack board.

This is the correspondence I just got

Terr (Support Team)
    Dec 30, 7:04 PM PST

Hi Barbara,

This is currently a known issue in the game. I've gone ahead and passed the information you provided to our testers and developers to help them investigate it more thoroughly, which should be really helpful. We are really sorry for the trouble in the meantime! Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with, or if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thank you very much for playing, and have a wonderful day!

Term”

Thanks for posting its good to know that we are not completely forgotten Hope it gets resolved soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast