Thread: HouseofStark, HotRocks, 10pearls

Longtime Tapper

HouseofStark, HotRocks, 10pearls

This is obviously a group of very strong players, just wondering why change guild name every couple of battles?

I would say it's to dodge the algorithm that would pitch you against other historically top teams but given you outscore them significantly I wouldn't think that was the reason.

Just wondering if there is a benefit to be had from starting a new guild every couple of battles?

Could the pirates be less strong?
    Fewer salvage ships?
    Element of surprise?

Or maybe they are just having a bit of fun?

I for one, am having fun trying to figure out if they have changed every event. The thing is, I am not usually on the same board as they are, and I love to look at the results when they are posted and see if I can figure out their new name.

Maybe they are doing it to give me something to do. Maybe one of them said, "Let's make SC try to figure out our new name!"

The one time we actually faced them in battle was the rare time I slept through a match that hit at 3am my time.

I think they are just doing it to have a bit of fun. If you aren't having fun, why bother? And if I know anything about the members of this group that I know, they are fun-loving!
    "You remind me of a poem I can't remember, a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." Abe Simpson

Member Vaders_Fist_2

For me, and guild Jette, this way to behave, it not suitable for gentlemen and ladies. Maybe this is a Pirate game, but hid and seek is something for small guys.

Quote Originally Posted by _Bent_ View Post
    For me, and guild Jette, this way to behave, it not suitable for gentlemen and ladies. Maybe this is a Pirate game, but hid and seek is something for small guys.
    Name:  IMG_1527.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  87.5 KB

Oh gosh... this is awkward. Nooooow you tell me???
    No I do not wear tights.... I wear the required uniform!!!! If I can't find the uniform... I let my freak flag fly. Why? Because I can!!

Quote Originally Posted by Delia View Post
    Name:  IMG_1527.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  87.5 KB

Oh gosh... this is awkward. Nooooow you tell me???
    Laughing so hard i'm snorting !!!!!!!
    If it is not yours don't take it.......If it is not true don't say it.......If it is not right don't do it.

Dee, best post ever!!

Laughing maniacally!!
    "You remind me of a poem I can't remember, a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." Abe Simpson

Member Vaders_Fist_2

LADY???????????? Where?????????
    If it is not yours don't take it.......If it is not true don't say it.......If it is not right don't do it.

Why does hide and seek remind me of jumping in a cold lake?
    Tight is tight and too tight is broken.

Officer of Warrior Family

Oh, la la, Mugs! What could you possibly mean?

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Quote Originally Posted by GolfandBingo View Post
    Laughing so hard i'm snorting !!!!!!!
    I am snorting too.
    Time for new horizons

Longtime Tapper
    Bit harsh. I don't have an issue with them doing it as it becomes pretty clear within about 2 minutes of battle starting where they are. I'm merely speculating whether there is a benefit to be had, other than fun. If there is a game-based benefit then maybe we should all be doing it?

Also, I play hide and seek in my real life. I'm so good at it that there is a section on my CV dedicated entirely to my hide and seek prowess. I once won the international hide and seek championships......they're STILL looking for me!!

Were u playin with IRS?

Quote Originally Posted by billybobbeaubum View Post
    Also, I play hide and seek in my real life. I'm so good at it that there is a section on my CV dedicated entirely to my hide and seek prowess. I once won the international hide and seek championships......they're STILL looking for me!!

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by CeeBora View Post
    Were u playin with IRS?
    Haha, they'll never find me!!!

I'm living the high life in an offshore tax haven. Is it Bermuda? Is it Cayman Islands? Is it Isle of Man? Who knows?

The Isle of Man is an offshore tax haven? Who knew! Wow, you learn something every day reading the forum!

Member Vaders_Fist_2

Longtime Tapper
    Quote Originally Posted by 38supercomp View Post
    The Isle of Man is an offshore tax haven? Who knew! Wow, you learn something every day reading the forum!
    Every day is a school day!