Thread: For those like myself who have become burnt out on TPC

For those like myself who have become burnt out on TPC

Do you find yourself dreading every guild battle event that comes. Or nodding off on fleet ship quest? I would like to invite you to another game War Dragons. A little more complicated but without the tedious tasks of load fire unload over and over again. We have a guild “WhoGiveaDragon” with many players you would recognize from TPC. Come check us out, it will put the fun back in gaming. If you have friendships you don’t want to give up bring them too.
    Last edited by Defcon5; 11-09-17 at 06:54 AM.

Disclaimer: if you join this guild. You have to put up with some pretty crazy personalities.

No... I'm not gonna mention names. Y'all know who you are!!
    No I do not wear tights.... I wear the required uniform!!!! If I can't find the uniform... I let my freak flag fly. Why? Because I can!!

Yep! Two Vikings were snatched up!

Name:  E7C55262-4C08-47EF-B9A4-E2E04B494EB3.jpg
Views: 706
Size:  15.7 KB

To the great success of WhoGiveaDragon a new feeder guild emerged!
    New to the game? Join WhoFeedaDragon
    Experienced? Join WhoGiveaDragon.

Disclaimer......if applying to WhoGiveaDragon you may be subject to questioning from our vetting officer.
    Tight is tight and too tight is broken.

Officer of Warrior Family

Thought it may be a good time to refresh this thread since many of you do not have a game to play this weekend! Locked out? Take a look above. BTW, I had a small issue in game with a feature. Sent a ticket and it was like having an instant message conversation with PG over a five minute span.

Being an active player in TPC since it’s infancy, I see that our loved coves are now being hit by major storms. We all have a lot of passion for our coves, it does hurt to see there is no disaster relief. You would think that PG is a sinking company.

Been playing War Dragons for the last year and if only played WD, you would not think they are sinking. Quite the opposite! There is so much happening over there. YouTube channels, FB, Twitch streaming live events! PG just hired a new animations expert from the #1 producing console game in the world (League of Legends). Things are only getting better! Everything you have asked for in your cove is there. Better in game chat, being able to share resources with guild members, battling live real opponent strength players. Can even heckle your guild mate while assisting in an attack via live attack chat! Much more!

Now!
    I can understand people saying, “I cannot support another PG game after what they have done here”. I get it! But, like I said, started WD when PG announced slow down at TPC. Yes, they did announce a slow down, but we didn’t think it would roll out like this! What I really do not understand is some players are starting new coves! Why???? You will be hurt twice as hard! Why not start something fresh that has tons more strategy and interactions within other players?

I’m not advertising for PG, but merely looking for the individuals that have a lot of passion for guilded games and wants to help our team. We are mostly a guild of all TPC players with common goals.

If interested and want to speak about it? PM me here!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]145453[/ATTACH

Dragons are awesome!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I have tried war dragons and to me it seems to similar to any other game and I rather play those on my x-box in large format than on iPhone or pad, which was the big advantage of pocket gems. It might be that I have not given the game enough time but I do not have that much time to spend as this is mainly something I do while commuting.
    Capt_Sortebill with a spelling error 😊

I would take that as a positive! An ipad game that is similar to a console game! I know someone that does play League of Legends and did say War Dragons is an impressive game for a free app!

And Capt_S is starting a new game in order to get back into Vader’s Fist! Because she loves me. And all of us want her back. ��
    Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
    Lewis Carroll - Alice in Wonderland

Member Vaders_Fist_2

And some of us loved all aspects of this game except the battling so I have no interest in a battling game. But I am happy you have found one you are passionate about...
    For me, I am playing some single games and also Township which is a nice guild game. There will never be another game like TPC was in the beginning I’m afraid....
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

Quote Originally Posted by giraffe510 View Post
    And some of us loved all aspects of this game except the battling so I have no interest in a battling game. But I am happy you have found one you are passionate about...
    For me, I am playing some single games and also Township which is a nice guild game. There will never be another game like TPC was in the beginning I’m afraid....
    That's why I'm starting a new game. To enjoy the beginning. So far so good.
    There is no fairness or consistency in TPC; so just because you have it in your cove, it may not be the case for everyone. And just because everyone else has it, doesn't mean you will. Except crashing, everybody has crashing!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Tapper View Post
    That's why I'm starting a new game. To enjoy the beginning. So far so good.
    I just do not have it in me...

Sorry Mug, I thought of giving it a try..................

But the guild name has more repulsive force!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkpanther View Post

I‘m very glad YOU mentioned it! ;-)
    Leader of WeStealNoShip
    Game ID: Appelus

“Honesty is a very expensive gift, don’t expect it from cheap people”

I’m not sure whether it’s a smart idea to start a new PG game that exists already more than 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkpanther View Post

I have to agree with Pink, it's only a matter of time before that game gets spoiled too by the guild owner!
    Leader of the WE_GIVE_A_SHIP

Quote Originally Posted by Flüschu View Post
    I’m not sure whether it’s a smart idea to start a new PG game that exists already more than 3 years.
    And to top it off, I have seen feedback on the web stating that WD was better before PG took it over! There is NO way I will invest any more of my time or money in a PG game.
    Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
    Lewis Carroll - Alice in Wonderland

Member Vaders_Fist_2

I could have paid a semester of university for my daughter on what I have spent on PC. Not proud. Makes me feel rather ill to be honest. When this game is finished which seems to be coming sooner rather than later I am done with PG. everyone should visit their twitter page and see all the cool fun parties they have with our ruby money. No wonder they aren't rolling out ruby decorations and quests. They are either partying or hungover from tequila Thursday. Wrapping that up with the rampart cheating. I estimate I have bought $1,000.00 of rubies over the past several monthsto keep fighting bots? Or a program. Like I said, my choice but I am done.

Quote Originally Posted by maptokyo View Post
    I could have paid a semester of university for my daughter on what I have spent on PC. Not proud. Makes me feel rather ill to be honest. When this game is finished which seems to be coming sooner rather than later I am done with PG. everyone should visit their twitter page and see all the cool fun parties they have with our ruby money. No wonder they aren't rolling out ruby decorations and quests. They are either partying or hungover from tequila Thursday. Wrapping that up with the rampart cheating. I estimate I have bought $1,000.00 of rubies over the past several monthsto keep fighting bots? Or a program. Like I said, my choice but I am done.
    You speak to me from the soul. I spent thousands of bucks in the last 3.5 years for the benefit of the game/PG - money I definitely could have used in a better way. When TPC is over, I'm done with PG as well.
    Nevertheless, the good memories outweigh the negative sides of the object, that used to be a fascinating game for adult persons: I got to know a lot of lovely, socially competent persons from all over the world, advanced my (still very modest) IT skills and my English, and experienced many thrilling guild battles as a part of the uncomparable Cannonbll Family.

Flüschu, officer of Cannonbllrun

Terr from PG has let me know they are aware of the issues. I told him it would help to address these issues on the forum. So I guess we wait.
    Last edited by giraffe510; 04-04-18 at 08:18 PM.

This is the follow up to my previous communication with Terrence:

Jared (Support Team)
    Apr 4, 5:42 PM PDT

Thanks for following up, and for the information. Jesse couldn't be reached because he's currently out of the office. Our team is aware of these reported issues and we are currently looking into them. I don't have any ETAs for potential fixes at this time, but as information becomes available we will update via the forum.

Regards,
    Jared
    PX Manager