Thread: How do I craft eye of Poseidon?

How do I craft eye of Poseidon?

I'm hoping that someone can help me. I've read all of the previous related posts and I've tried all the suggested fixes. I've sent a ticket, but haven't heard anything yet. I have all 6 shards but no recipe at the craft shop. I'm so frustrated, been trying for days and I'm running out time.

Last edited by GolfandBingo; 11-02-17 at 09:47 AM.
    If it is not yours don't take it.......If it is not true don't say it.......If it is not right don't do it.

Thanks Golf and Bingo. I have tried the suggestions in those posts, many times. Still can't craft the eye. And still no response to my ticket. I guess Atlantis will not be finished by me.

If it is not yours don't take it.......If it is not true don't say it.......If it is not right don't do it.

Thanks again GolfandBingo.
    I have all the shards, I just don't have the recipe in the craft shop. Strange thing is, I think the recipe was there before I went to Atlantis. Not sure. Maybe I dreamt it.
    I think it must be a glitch with my game.

Longtime Tapper
    [QUOTE=Gododdin;640740]Strange thing is, I think the recipe was there before I went to Atlantis. Not sure. Maybe I dreamt it.[/ QUOTE]

Same dream! Unfortunately a ticket is the only way, Arlene did the fix for me, maybe worth a mention, good luck!

Thanks Pippy,
    I have updated my ticket and mentioned that Arlene may have a fix. It's good to hear that I'm not completely silly.

Woo Hoo,
    I've been credited the eye and am now crafting the last Atlantis merchant. Just waiting to have crafting the eye ticked off so I can get the reward.
    Thanks everyone for your help. I didn't quite so alone in my frustration.
    And thanks Terr for crediting the eye.

Wonderful news!

Good news! Glad you were able to get help and get on with your game.
    "You remind me of a poem I can't remember, a song that may never have existed, and a place I'm not sure I've ever been to." Abe Simpson

Member Vaders_Fist_2

It appears you have to reach level 35 to craft the eye. At least that's what happened to me. But Atlantis is complete.