Thread: Event ship upgrade items

Event ship upgrade items

Not sure if this has been suggested yet but itís something that I think a lot of us would want. I really like the event ships and use them a lot but I never manage to get them upgraded much because I canít soend enough time in the time limit. Would it be possible to add the upgrade items to the craft shop so that they could be crafted so if you miss out on the event you can still upgrade your ships? It doesnít have to be quick something like crafting 1 object at a time will take a while but I would put the tile into crafting the items for the ships I like but canít upgrade any more

Quote Originally Posted by Grantd92 View Post
    Not sure if this has been suggested yet but itís something that I think a lot of us would want. I really like the event ships and use them a lot but I never manage to get them upgraded much because I canít soend enough time in the time limit. Would it be possible to add the upgrade items to the craft shop so that they could be crafted so if you miss out on the event you can still upgrade your ships? It doesnít have to be quick something like crafting 1 object at a time will take a while but I would put the tile into crafting the items for the ships I like but canít upgrade any more
    I have been begging for years for this. I have a few ships only half upgraded because of travel or whatever else was going on. We all have crafting decorations we could use and of course it would cost us something but I would love to see my ships fully upgraded. Also the guild event ships. I have 4-5 that are partially upgraded because we came in fifth. Please PG!!

Quests: Christmas Party?

How do i Defeat the Arsonist?

At leavel 30+ i had to use hundreds and hundreds of rubies to get through to level 41. At this level i cant even use rubies for strategic quick fight. When i go into battle at this stage, all it takes is one shot from the Arsonist to destroy my ships, despite having a strong hull and powerful cannons and powerful boost and i even spent 5 rubies to get 50% more power but it causes very little damage to the Arsonist.

I think the game developer has made it too hard. Its not fun to play and impossible to defeat such a powerful pirate and worse still, the time for us to complete the quest is Limited! The game has failed to deliver excitement. Might as well go out and enjoy the festivities and come back later. Its too difficult at this stage which i thought should be at the higher stages 48 onwards. I have to give up.

To defeat at the Arsonist at Level 50 is for those Super Players which there is just a handful (probably single digit). Can anyone help?