Thread: 1,000,000 Rubies!!!!

1,000,000 Rubies!!!!

Here's a little Pocket Gem for those of you who are still seeking game-related content on the forum. No blubber here, all killer, no filler!

Name:  1 Million Rubies.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  103.1 KB

1,000,000 RUBIES!!!!

brought to you by . . .

IGOTAHAVIT

(Keep dreaming the impossible dreams!)
    Paradise Cove - Leader of the Darkwings (PM me about joining our guild)

Remembering Nayjon (1970-2017), guildmate and lover of TPC. I'll miss you, brother!

Secret Passages - Billionaire Bandits

The Billionaire Bandit club finished 78 strong and I'm proud of all who made this so much fun. Visit the Hall of Fame sticky thread for a list of Billionaire Bandits.

Whoa! Igotahandit2u that's seriously alotta rubies, even your tree is smokin!

Intrepid Explorer
    That,s one entry in the HOF I WONT be trying to beat. I am still here, now I only search one scene a week to trigger Monday madness and I am running down my ruby relics every 6 hours. I am still crafting level 10 gemstones😀

Way to go Gotta! Passed 50,000 and figure that is good enough. Your perseverance in this game is amazing.
    Level 117 just in time.

I gave up. Just couldn't find the oomph to keep going. Haven't opened the game since January 2. Check the forum every once in a while. Good luck to everyone still playing. It's was a great game. I have to say, though, this isn't the first game that gave out before I did. Come to think of it, those were pocket gem games too. Anyone remember Pocket Potions? �� emojis still don't work for me here. LOL