Thread: How should it end?

How should it end?

Running out of crisis passage scenes seems like quite an unsatisfactory way to finish the game. So if PocketGems decide to take this game seriously again and introduces a more definite ending, what should it be?

Whatever it is, I think it should be in the form of a bonus EP site that only unlocks when ALL other sites are fully searched (with all stars and keys).

The best I can think of (and keep in mind that I'm only halfway through, so I don't know if this conflicts with any existing storyline) is a wedding:
    First scene, Justing proposes to Maddie. She accepts.
    Second scene: Maddie's father shows up on her wedding day.
    Third scene: The wedding itself.
    Followed by: a conversation resulting in Maddie's father taking over as Keeper of the Grove while Maddie and Justing go out into the world.

Does anyone else have any better ideas?

Intrepid Explorer
    How about a single scene. Maddie and Justin having breakfast. Maddie says to Justin ĎI had the strangest dream last nightí...

Intrepid Explorer
    Running with my dog in the Hills of Zurich
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeN32 View Post
    How about a single scene. Maddie and Justin having breakfast. Maddie says to Justin ‘I had the strangest dream last night’...
    Ala The Newhart show

Quote Originally Posted by MikeN32 View Post
    How about a single scene. Maddie and Justin having breakfast. Maddie says to Justin ‘I had the strangest dream last night’...
    Maybe something Retro. The Ricardo kitchen, throw in a fake Renoir, add a little twist and...!voila!..I think we have a party!!!

Name:  IMG_4868.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  96.3 KB
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by salmo23 View Post
    Maybe something Retro. The Ricardo kitchen, throw in a fake Renoir, add a little twist and...!voila!..I think we have a party!!!

Name:  IMG_4868.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  96.3 KB
    Kingston as Little Ricky...........he must have that Benjamin Button disease. I see Maddie even sleeps with those goggles on her head. You never know when you might have a dusty tomb to enter.

In a visual reflection of how IMO this game and the players have been treated, it will probably be an image of Wilson sitting on his couch in his underpants. Heíll then lightly lift one leg, lean to one side and let out a massive fart.
    Itíll take up 4GB, take three minutes to load and then randomly crash.