Thread: Looking for a great team to join

Cool Looking for a great team to join

We are a team of nine long time players we have deleted our inactive people, and would like to merge with another small team to become a full guild. We are called " ForTheLoot". We always finish in the top 75 . Our players score between 75 points to 200+ points per event . We are not looking for a team that wants high points every battle. We would blend well with a team that likes to have fun ,and allows for real life events . If anyone has nine or more openings and does not require a High Point minimum per battle, or per event please contact me. Thank you, AngelaV
    Officer of "ForTheLoot". We have a few openings left, Please come by, and check us out !! We are very flexible in our guild. Only a 75 point requirement per whole event. Have a great day !!

Hello Angela

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaV View Post
    We are a team of nine long time players we have deleted our inactive people, and would like to merge with another small team to become a full guild. We are called " ForTheLoot". We always finish in the top 75 . Our players score between 75 points to 200+ points per event . We are not looking for a team that wants high points every battle. We would blend well with a team that likes to have fun ,and allows for real life events . If anyone has nine or more openings and does not require a High Point minimum per battle, or per event please contact me. Thank you, AngelaV
    I'm very interested in joining your team FotTheLoot i do play daily for hours all day long. I love the game and having fun is what I do best I love helping others, and we sound like a great fit. Thank you for considering me.

Relax is looking for players, and we have a sister team for players to are not that active. We do ask for 230 points per event. We have in the past allowed lower points since real life can just crop up with out any notice. Feel free to contact me.

Cool Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Wstangle View Post
    Relax is looking for players, and we have a sister team for players to are not that active. We do ask for 230 points per event. We have in the past allowed lower points since real life can just crop up with out any notice. Feel free to contact me.
    . Thank you for your offer we have some players that work a lot that probably would not be able to hit the 230 point minimum because of work. If that's allowed then we could talk about it. I will talk to my team about your offer. Thank you, AngelaV
    Officer of "ForTheLoot". We have a few openings left, Please come by, and check us out !! We are very flexible in our guild. Only a 75 point requirement per whole event. Have a great day !!

JETTE has soMetime an opening. Interested to join a team doing 25.000+ then write bentoej@gmail.com. Rank 45

Relax is still looking for a merger with another team. We also have a sister team where players can do what they want without any pressure, and where members can go if they need a break.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaV View Post
    Hello Angela, you could merge with us Friends4Ever guild. We have no minimum requirement.
    Friends4Ever Guild Leader.
    Life is too short. Be happy and live it to the fullest.

Thank you very much everyone for your offers we do appreciate it very much. We have chosen to merge with a team called siren Valkyries. They have welcomed us into their team with open arms and we really appreciate it . We look forward to seeing everyone on the battlefield soon . AngelaV

TEAM_MATES has openings. We are a group that battles and has good players.