Thread: HC v Aviary v LT

HC v Aviary v LT

The Howling Crypt seems to give better results than the Aviary or the Lilypad Temple.
    But does it really? Or is this some kind of illusion?

Quote Originally Posted by Heavyrail View Post
    The Howling Crypt seems to give better results than the Aviary or the Lilypad Temple.
    I'm thinking it was all an illusion...

Name:  IMG_4589.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  94.9 KB
    "But, time will tell, of stars that fell
    A million years ago.
    Memories can never take you back, home, sweet home.
    You can never go home anymore."

Intrepid Explorer
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyrail View Post
    HR

I don't know if the two Howling Crypts give better find rates, but I avoid the Aviary and Lilypad Temple for the most part because I don't like those hideous metallic bird thingies. Another thing to ponder is why the "Lilypad" Temple had a repeat of the birdies anyway instead of what would have made more sense which is frogs, metallic or otherwise. Oh, the quirks of this game!

I find that at times it depends on the day. If I am having bad luck at one crypt I will try another and sometimes that helps. I usually try to avoid the Aviary and the Lilypad Temple but mostly because I can't see what was in the eggs very easy and I try to base my next choice on the ones that had the item in them. Mostly I don't like the process of finding 5 items to open those sites at all. Probably one of my least favorite parts of the game.
    Level 117 just in time.

Sal where did you get that old photo of me from?

I am in the Crypt camp. The other two, when looked at as they first open, look like tanks not birds and it spooks me out.

Have we any forum mates who live in the storm zones, the Florida one or the one a short while ago? I remember a certain someone looking at property down that way. To all of you in that area - please keep safe.
    Support ID Q4A2FX9NCT Ipad Air a very interesting - level 117.
    SMELL THE ROSES.
    Usual Disclaimer shortened to UD means in my opinion, limited to my game, my style of play, in my experience, only speaking for myself, I am only giving my own opinion of my game play I would also cordially like to remind you that everyone not only plays differently but everyone had different games so what is right/works for one may not for another. It is NOT a one size fits all. I am still having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish eyes View Post
    Sal where did you get that old photo of me from?
    On eBay. Wasn't easy to get though...I was in a bidding war with some truck driver from Scotland...lol.

Yes, anyone impacted by the hurricane, good luck...and be safe.
    A million years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber gamer View Post
    HR

I don't know if the two Howling Crypts give better find rates, but I avoid the Aviary and Lilypad Temple for the most part because I don't like those hideous metallic bird thingies. Another thing to ponder is why the "Lilypad" Temple had a repeat of the birdies anyway instead of what would have made more sense which is frogs, metallic or otherwise. Oh, the quirks of this game!
    I think the most likely explanation is that they'd always intended to have frogs but nobody had time to implement it because they were too busy working on other games. So they copied the Aviary as a temporary fix which effectively became permanent.

What about the Frozen Cavern...were the mummies inside intended to be covered in ice? Mine aren't, never were, they look the same as the HC mummies. I googled "Secret Passages Game Frozen Cavern" and found this image.

Maybe beta testers got the cool mummies...

Name:  IMG_4605.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  72.0 KB
    Last edited by salmo23; 09-15-17 at 11:46 AM.
    A million years ago.